I am DISGUSTED.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
A hell of a lot of posters on this board support the idea of allowing the Government to torture crime suspects. That disgusts me. You people are stupid and crazy as well as soulless. The usual argument presented was that somehow magically the cops would ONLY torture the criminals that the poster thought needed to be tortured.

The historical fact is that cops torture everyone when allowed and do it even when they know they have the wrong person. And you animals would allow that because of feelings, to hell with right and wrong, to hell with the law and the Constitution. Again DISGUSTING.

A hell of a lot of posters on this board support the idea of allowing the Government to torture crime suspects. That disgusts me. You people are stupid and crazy as well as soulless. The usual argument presented was that somehow magically the cops would ONLY torture the criminals that the poster thought needed to be tortured.

The historical fact is that cops torture everyone when allowed and do it even when they know they have the wrong person. And you animals would allow that because of feelings, to hell with right and wrong, to hell with the law and the Constitution. Again DISGUSTING.
If it’s torture for punishment, no. If it’s torture to get information from the lowlife that COULD save the life of his innocent victim, yes.

Case in point was the ex-felon scumbag who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and then murdered an innocent woman. He refused to give her whereabouts. It was POSSIBLE, though doubtful, that she was still alive, and a few minutes of waterboarding could have given her the 50 years the monster stole from her.

If it’s torture for punishment, no. If it’s torture to get information from the lowlife that COULD save the life of his innocent victim, yes.

Case in point was the ex-felon scumbag who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and then murdered an innocent woman. He refused to give her whereabouts. It was POSSIBLE, though doubtful, that she was still alive, and a few minutes of waterboarding could have given her the 50 years the monster stole from her.
And if he was innocent?

And if he was innocent?
First, he’s not innocent. And second, why err on the side of an ex-felon lowlife, who would have to suffer a few minutes of gasping for air, over the life of an innocent woman?

You care more about the discomfort of a lowlife criminal thug than the life of an innocent person - and this is why the crime rate has soared in Democrat sh cities: they care more about criminals than their victims.

She was dead and the torture wouldn’t have worked.

You keep on thinking torture will work on everyone but you must remember that some of us have no souls and the death of someone matter not, so what do you do then and how far do you go?

I agree with the Op allowing the Police or Military this technique to obtain information is dangerous and will not be helpful most of the time and could be used in the wrong way as it has been before.

So as you get ready to give your rebuttal just note you first must understand the psychological mindset of the individual you will torture and I am telling you that one person would have never told them what they wanted to know.

First, he’s not innocent. And second, why err on the side of an ex-felon lowlife, who would have to suffer a few minutes of gasping for air, over the life of an innocent woman?

You care more about the discomfort of a lowlife criminal thug than the life of an innocent person - and this is why the crime rate has soared in Democrat sh cities: they care more about criminals than their victims.
Torture most of the time does not give you the results you are looking for and it has been used against innocent people to make them guilty of something they never did.

As for the perp and the victim, well she was already dead, so you are torturing the perp for information of someone who is already dead.

The best thing to do now is to bury the perp win a coffin and let him die that way.

She was dead and the torture wouldn’t have worked.

You keep on thinking torture will work on everyone but you must remember that some of us have no souls and the death of someone matter not, so what do you do then and how far do you go?

I agree with the Op allowing the Police or Military this technique to obtain information is dangerous and will not be helpful most of the time and could be used in the wrong way as it has been before.

So as you get ready to give your rebuttal just note you first must understand the psychological mindset of the individual you will torture and I am telling you that one person would have never told them what they wanted to know.
But how do you know which thug the torture would not work on? if there’s a chance to save the life of the criminal’s innocent victim, it’s worth a try. The worst that happens is that the ex-felon lowlife suffers a few minutes of misery. The best that happens is that a life was saved,

Torture most of the time does not give you the results you are looking for and it has been used against innocent people to make them guilty of something they never did.

As for the perp and the victim, well she was already dead, so you are torturing the perp for information of someone who is already dead.

The best thing to do now is to bury the perp win a coffin and let him die that way.
But they didn’t know she was already dead. Maybe he left her DYING, for all they knew, and she could have been saved.

Until convicted by a court of law, he is.

That's our Constitution.
For purposes of imprisonment. But when they have obvious evidence, like her DNA on his shoes, it’s enough to go ahead a torture him for a few minutes if it means this mother could have returned to her children, and lived for another 50 or 60 years.

Life comes before all else.

But they didn’t know she was already dead. Maybe he left her DYING, for all they knew, and she could have been saved.
She was dead and the individual you want to use torture on would have not worked because he had nothing to lose.

Being a victim of torture I can tell you for certain some people just do not crack and torture can be used to strengthen the mind of the person when they face horrors you have never seen.

She was dead and he would have left her for dead knowing he is a dead man no matter what.

Life isn’t the movies and the reality is you have to know psychology to understand how to use torture properly and that individual wouldn’t have said anything meaningful.

She was dead and the individual you want to use torture on would have not worked because he had nothing to lose.

Being a victim of torture I can tell you for certain some people just do not crack and torture can be used to strengthen the mind of the person when they face horrors you have never seen.

She was dead and he would have left her for dead knowing he is a dead man no matter what.

Life isn’t the movies and the reality is you have to know psychology to understand how to use torture properly and that individual wouldn’t have said anything meaningful.
But they didn’t know she was dead at the time.

I did collections of bad debt when I was much younger, it is amazing how the memory of stored money pops into their heads after a separation of their fingers

What a sick view of a civilized society

Well said!

But how do you know which thug the torture would not work on? if there’s a chance to save the life of the criminal’s innocent victim, it’s worth a try. The worst that happens is that the ex-felon lowlife suffers a few minutes of misery. The best that happens is that a life was saved,

The problem here is that you are living in the wrong country for that to happen. We have a Constitution that does not allow for that.

Might I suggest you move to somewhere like Russia or Iran and you would be much happier knowing people are being tortured .

Forum List

Back