I am CHOPPING, baby!

I think the diff is -- that the Seminoles gave permission and probably get royalties or kickbacks.. With "Da Braves" -- no one tribe is gonna get anything...

MAYBE open a Braves fund for reservations in Georgia and you'll always have the chop... I prefer the chomp.. From the swamp in Gainesville.. works the triceps better..
Is your ignorance actually painful, physically?

Were they playing in Cancun that night? Is that why the Coward Cruz is there?
Ted Cruz told his favorite Cancun joke:

OJ walked into Johnny Cochran's office mid-murder trial all happy and bubbly. Cochran asked him why. "The prosecution told me I'm going to Cancun!" Cochran shook his head and said "not Cancun...they said you're going to the can, coon!"

That's Ted Cruz's favorite joke.

Is your ignorance actually painful, physically?

Wow!!! "since 2020" they've been "supporting the tribes".. What took so long? Was it the pressure of Woking Dead mobs coming for your tomahawks? LOL...

FC_RItnWQAw-Tsu

Fuck the tisk-tiskers. They didn't say jack all these years over the Florida State Seminoles using The Chop. Deon Sanders went from the Seminoles to the Braves and the chant and the chop came along with him.

Braves could ditch 'Tomahawk Chop,' but won't change name

Favorite shot from 2013 NLDS - FEAR THE CHOP. Puig mad. : r/Braves

BRAVES IN 6, BITCHES!!!!
Yeah this has been deemed completely racist by your allies

Please face wall

Well, it is now 3games to 2 in favor of my Braves. Looks like the Astros are finding the right strategy. It's going to be stressful. But fun.

MY BRAVES IN 6!

They responded to the MLB's virtue signaling taking the ASG out of Atlanta by winning the World Series!

Biggest FUCK YOU in sports history.

The amount of poetic justice in this situation is incalculable.

MY BRAVES IN 6!

They responded to the MLB's virtue signaling taking the ASG out of Atlanta by winning the World Series!

Biggest FUCK YOU in sports history.

The amount of poetic justice in this situation is incalculable.

There is no 'poetic justice', that's only in the mind of the offended. And you are clearly offended.

I'm happy most of all for their manager, Brian Snitker, the guy was hired by Hank Aaron and put in decades in the minor leagues. As manager he won the division the past 4 years and is now the World Series Champion.

There is no 'poetic justice', that's only in the mind of the offended. And you are clearly offended.
Of course I am. They dishonored Hank's memory and legacy by moving the game out. He helped break the color barrier in baseball. And for the MLB to show any concern about black disenfranchisement at the voting booth whilst moving the game out of a majority black city to a heavily white one was hypocritical.

You don't thank Hammerin' Hank by doing something that impulsive.

happy most of all for their manager, Brian Snitker, the guy was hired by Hank Aaron and put in decades in the minor leagues. As manager he won the division the past 4 years and is now the World Series Champion.
As am I. I grew up watching the Braves. Saw them win their first title at 8 years old. I was and still am a baseball geek.

The breakouts by Albies and Riley really helped this team over the latter half of the season. As did the trade deadline acquisitions of Rosario, Soler, Duvall, and Pederson. Snitker never lost faith in his closer and he didn't allow a run during the entire playoff campaign. And Freeman proved he was the face of the franchise by sticking with them through the rebuild during the 11 years he's been playing.

Trust me, I'm more excited they won the title. But I can't help but note the irony in the process given what went on with the ASG.

MAN, I've not been to bed since the final out. 26 years is a long time to wait in between titles. You bet your ass I'm celebrating it.

They won it for Hank and Knucksie (Phil Niekro)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back