I Am Banned from Entering 16 Nations

What do they have to fear because I entered Israel?

Oh yeah, I know the truth.
You aren't banned unless your passport was issued by Israel genius. I've got Israeli entrance and exit stamps on mine and I'm not banned anywhere but France and that is unrelated.

You aren't banned unless your passport was issued by Israel genius. I've got Israeli entrance and exit stamps on mine and I'm not banned anywhere but France and that is unrelated.
An Israel stamp in your passport bans you from entering:

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Iraq (except the northern Kurdish region)
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.
Wrong. An Israeli issued passport does though.

True and not true. There are several countries -- eight off the top of my head -- which will not allow you entry if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport.

However ... Israeli customs will, on request, give you a removable chit to place in your passport when you enter that doesn't have to be in your passport after you leave.
Also ... based on my own experience, depending on the custom official, the customs agents of the aforementioned countries have adopted a don't ask, don't tell, policy. If you don't outright tell them you have traveled to Israel they will avoid looking through your passport for Israeli stamps. You can, however, be done in for putting shekels in the tray when you dump your coins at the x-ray machine. Don't rub their noses in it and they will look the other way.

At the end of the day, the -- no Israeli or visitors to Israel allowed policy -- is government posturing, which is frequently ignored on a local level, particularly with American and European visitors, to avoid stirring up controversy with tourists.

Business visas to Israel are different. Those have a full page sticker and can't be removed. Customs officials are touchier about those.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

Are You Banned From Certain Countries If You Have An Israeli Stamp In Your Passport? | The Expeditioner Travel Site

True and not true. There are several countries -- eight off the top of my head -- which will not allow you entry if you have an Israeli stamp in your passport.

However ... Israeli customs will, on request, give you a removable chit to place in your passport when you enter that doesn't have to be in your passport after you leave.
Also ... based on my own experience, depending on the custom official, the customs agents of the aforementioned countries have adopted a don't ask, don't tell, policy. If you don't outright tell them you have traveled to Israel they will avoid looking through your passport for Israeli stamps. You can, however, be done in for putting shekels in the tray when you dump your coins at the x-ray machine. Don't rub their noses in it and they will look the other way.

At the end of the day, the -- no Israeli or visitors to Israel allowed policy -- is government posturing, which is frequently ignored on a local level, particularly with American and European visitors, to avoid stirring up controversy with tourists.

Business visas to Israel are different. Those have a full page sticker and can't be removed. Customs officials are touchier about those.
I have not run into any issues.

I have also not made a point to tell anyone I had recently been to Israel.

I have not run into any issues.

I have also not made a point to tell anyone I had recently been to Israel.

Many Arab / Muslim countries take a very hard line against Israel and can't publicly say that visitors to Israel can enter. So they play a legal fiction game to get around the fact that they just can't ban everyone who has ever set foot in Israel from entering.

Israeli customs will, on request, give you a removable chit to place in your passport when you enter that doesn't have to be in your passport after you leave.

If you don't want that option, is it proper to say "Hey don't give me that chit!"? :)

You mean you can't go to Sudan? WTF?! The fecal particulate levels this time of year are nasal honey! Mmmmm...Africa...:9:

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

A British citizen at birth, former de-facto president of the USA, Barack Obama Jr. visited both Saudi Arabia and Malaysia after he visited Tel Aviv.

Israeli customs will, on request, give you a removable chit to place in your passport when you enter that doesn't have to be in your passport after you leave.

If you don't want that option, is it proper to say "Hey don't give me that chit!"? :)

Sure ... Israeli customs agents are well-known for their sense of humour.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

A British citizen at birth, former de-facto president of the USA, Barack Obama Jr. visited both Saudi Arabia and Malaysia after he visited Tel Aviv.

A dual citizen at birth. Guess what country Hawaìi is part of.
Hint: not the UK

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

That's totally irrelevant.

The US constitution does not say that every person, who by mere happenstance, was born on American soil, is eligible to be the president of the USA.

It does not say that, it does not imply that, nor merely even insinuate that, in any way shape or form.

Many jackass idiots such as yourself, for some unexpressed reason, ridiculously presume that merely being born on US soil automatically makes that person a natural born citizen of the USA.

You and your fellow jackass idiots are the actual "birthers". And yes, you should be mercilessly ridiculed for being so fucking stupid and ignorant, until you begin to comprehend how fucking stupid you really are, and gain the courage to admit to yourself and other people that you were simply wrong.

Fuckin' jackass.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

The US constitution does not say that every person, who by mere happenstance, was born on American soil, is eligible to be the president of the USA.

It does not say that, it does not imply that, nor merely even insinuate that, in any way shape or form.

Many jackass idiots such as yourself, for some unexpressed reason, ridiculously presume that merely being born on US soil automatically makes that person a natural born citizen of the USA.

You and your fellow jackass idiots are the actual "birthers". And yes, you should be mercilessly ridiculed for being so fucking stupid and ignorant, until you begin to comprehend how fucking stupid you really are, and gain the courage to admit to yourself and other people that you were simply wrong.

Fuckin' jackass.

:lol:

e4b8ed73-6efe-409a-a1bd-8de8cc0c1fbe.jpg.w240.jpg

Nope, wrong answer. Suprised you didn't know this but Hawaìi is one of the United States. But of course it was only 58 years ago so maybe you missed the news that day. And yes I'm afraid anybody born on US soil is immediately a citizen, like it or lump it.

>> To become a citizen at birth, you must:

• Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
  • had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements << --- uscis.gov
Hard to believe anybody could really be this clueless.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

Fuckin' jackass.
Lol, born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

That reads like a badge of honor.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

Fuckin' jackass.
Lol, born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.
Dual citizenship calls into question where a candidates loyalty lies.

You are simply ignorant of the US constitution.

You are an ignorant birther. You think that simply being born in the USA automatically makes a person a "natural born citizen" of the USA. You are obviously too unintelligent to comprehend the difference between being granted citizenship at birth and being a natural born citizen of the USA.

Your comment indicates that you are a typical ignorant jackass birther.

And because you are a typical feeble-minded ignorant jackass party of slavery supporter, you will probably never even try to educate yourself. So you will remain a birther.

What is the difference between being granted citizenship at birth via a country's legal statute and being natural born citizen of a country?

The answer to that question is in the enlightenment era treatises on natural law. However, birthers such as yourself are not really into reading enlightenment era authors. You birthers obviously read blogs, not books.

You birthers choose to remain unenlightened at your own peril, jackass.

Forum List

Back