Zone1 I Adore This Meme. That's All.

have.
You have yet to give me any explanation of why homosexuality is bad except "I think it's icky" and "God Says it's bad."
You make up your own stories as you go along, missing every point. I have never thought it "icky" and therefore I certainly have never said it. Grow up. Nor have I ever said, "God says it's bad" because I don't know that God says any such thing. What I know is that God points to the ideal.

You make up your own stories as you go along, missing every point. I have never thought it "icky" and therefore I certainly have never said it. Grow up. Nor have I ever said, "God says it's bad" because I don't know that God says any such thing. What I know is that God points to the ideal.

Let's roll that beautiful bean footage. (and get a second shot at some of this stuff.)

Okay. Improper sex and advertising they are doing it.

Why is it improper.

Haven't we been over this before? Ancient man observed that the sign of a nation crumbling is the lack of discipline--and this lack of discipline could be easily noted in the lack of sexual discipline. The disapproval of lack of sexual discipline began with heterosexuals. I have said that a million times. First comes adultery and easy divorce. Next comes open premarital sex and sex outside of marriage. Then open homosexuality. Then open pedophilia.

Why is easy divorce a bad thing? You think two people making each other absolutely miserable is a good idea?

Premarital sex is awesome. How else do you find out if you are compatable before you make a $30,000 mistake in front of all your friends and family?

My belief is in the Biblical ideal of sex between a man and a woman within the marriage boundaries.
Oh, boy, a Reading from the Book Of Disney.

If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. -- Deuteronomy 22:28-29

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her, And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate.... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you. Deuteronomy 22:13

Yup. That's the Bible. Rape your way into marriage, stone your way out.

Hello. Jesus Christ would like a word with....well, probably all of us. Maybe the entire 21st century.

I love sideways Jesus coming into the conversation. Sometimes He says "I saw that", but I like "excuse me" better.

View attachment 694255
WTF.jpg

Case in point
The case in point is your having to jump to another topic instead of switching to a different topic of bad behavior. How does past bad behavior solve the problems of current bad behavior--behavior that is proving deadly.

The case in point is your having to jump to another topic instead of switching to a different topic of bad behavior. How does past bad behavior solve the problems of current bad behavior--behavior that is proving deadly.

Oh, you are going to blame gay people for AIDS, aren't you?

Point is, Biblical marriage really kind of sucked for women, they were little more than property. Rape a woman, pay her father 50 shekels for damaged goods.

1. Explain why it is proper and the ideal.
2. Change behavior.

Proper and ideal is two consenting adults who love each other, should be able to love each other, even if they are the same gender.

Change behavior. Stop being a homophobe.

3. Tribal, nomadic life is not your culture. Back then, what were the ramifications without the imposed consequences? (Without bringing in your own "Disney version", please.)

Has it occured to you the reason why they were a bunch of backwards nomads when the Egyptians, Greeks, Persians and Romans were building great civilizations?

There was no good reason to murder women for not being virgins on on their wedding nights (or just tearing their hymens on other ways). There was no good reason to stone people for gathering sticks on the Sabbath. There was no good reason to kill gay people.

This was a bunch of religious dipshits, doing what they do best... using people fear of imaginary sky fairies and death to make people dance.

I refuse to dance.

Change behavior
Yes, try it. Stop changing the discussion point. What kind of "phobe" are you going to call me for thoughts on divorce? It seems if you cannot be insulting you are outside your comfort zone. If you cannot put someone in a box, you are outside your comfort zone. You cannot even discuss homosexuality without calling names. It is needless. Pointless. Grow up.

I refuse to dance.
Or to think, for that matter. There were solid reasons for Hebrew customs. Apparently, all far over your head. They are not that difficult to understand. I can disagree with logic and reason. You cannot. All you know is to toss an insult. Grow up.

Yes, try it. Stop changing the discussion point. What kind of "phobe" are you going to call me for thoughts on divorce? It seems if you cannot be insulting you are outside your comfort zone. If you cannot put someone in a box, you are outside your comfort zone. You cannot even discuss homosexuality without calling names. It is needless. Pointless. Grow up.

Again, still waiting for you to tell me why being gay is bad, other than "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad."

Or to think, for that matter. There were solid reasons for Hebrew customs. Apparently, all far over your head. They are not that difficult to understand. I can disagree with logic and reason. You cannot. All you know is to toss an insult. Grow up.

I spend a lot of time thinking about religion.. and I find it BS.

We could throw 100 Clergymen off the top of the Sears Tower, and God won't catch a one of them. Why? He doesn't exist. So why do we give these FRAUDS any power over us?

You are the one coming with the incredible claim, that there is a magic man in they sky who has made up a whole bunch of arbitrary rules. Where's your proof?

Again, still waiting for you to tell me why being gay is bad, other than "I think it's icky" and "God says it's bad."
How you enjoy putting words in my mouth. Maybe when you can understand I don't think it is "icky" and I don't think "God says it's bad" and never said or implied it, we can have a conversation. I won't be holding my breath.

How you enjoy putting words in my mouth. Maybe when you can understand I don't think it is "icky" and I don't think "God says it's bad" and never said or implied it, we can have a conversation. I won't be holding my breath.

Nope, you don't like it when someone challenges you on your supposedly soft bigotry. You are a like a racist who thinks he's a good person because he doesn't use the N-word in public.

Here's an easy one for you... What consenting adults do in their own bedrooms is none of your business.

that there is a magic man
Again, stop with putting your own words in the mouth of another. My stand: There is no magic man in the sky or otherwise.

Honestly Joe, changing words or what is said into terms you or any three-year-old can score is less than boring. Yawn. When you say something worthy of an adult discussion, I might consider responding.

Again, stop with putting your own words in the mouth of another. My stand: There is no magic man in the sky or otherwise.

Honestly Joe, changing words or what is said into terms you or any three-year-old can score is less than boring. Yawn. When you say something worthy of an adult discussion, I might consider responding.

Yes, it's always fun to watch God Botherers get upset when you point out their silly beliefs.

I am sorry when I describe your beliefs in a silly way, they look silly.

This is silly.

1663105649586.png

It doesn't become less silly when you dress it up in vestments.

1663105674727.png

Forum List

Back