Hypothetical.Imagine If Biden Was President Now?,Would We All Be Rushing To Wal Mart, Gas,Water,Etc.

it already has become armegedden so far in some states where you cant find Toiler Paper/Water/Various bare neccessities. But can you imagine if Biden was President?
It would be like the movie "The Stand" {I thought it was called "The Strand}.
Oh yah, it would be an every man for himself scenario if we had Biden trying to solve the Corona Virus dilemma.
:1peleas:
If President Biden said something about the crisis I'd probably believe him. Trump says the crisis is under control and will be no big deal and I panic and run out and buy toilet paper.
i would stock up on Kraft Mac Cheese

it already has become armegedden so far in some states where you cant find Toiler Paper/Water/Various bare neccessities. But can you imagine if Biden was President?
It would be like the movie "The Stand" {I thought it was called "The Strand}.
Oh yah, it would be an every man for himself scenario if we had Biden trying to solve the Corona Virus dilemma.
:1peleas:

Not sure what any of that means. But if we had elected Gore instead of Bush and Kerry instead of Bush and Hillary instead of the Blob....more people would likely know how to spell Armageddon correctly as well as the word "necessities" Liberals don't think being educated is a vice. Conservatives do.

Still with that nonsense that liberals are smarter than conservatives, Candy? What's your education consist of?

Taking this board as a measurement...its a fact. Or do you too buy into the Chinese weaponizing the virus, Hillary Clinton being a murderer, that the blob never lies...

Once again, Candy...what's your education consist of?

Forum List

Back