Hypocritical Democrat Candidates

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
They are supporting the person they called 'racist.' Kamala Harris is one example, she has endorsed Biden even though she accused him of being a racist.

Kamala Harris Endorses Biden Even Though She Accused Him of Being Racist Last Year

Harris's newfound praise of Biden contradicts her previous attacks on him, which she made repeatedly in the hopes of overcoming his then undisputed frontrunner status. "I have to be candid with you. From the moment that I heard his comments about these segregationists, it was troubling and it was hurtful," Harris told MSNBC's Kasie Hunt in July. "You know, I think that also part of my feeling about it was to hear those words from someone I respect in a way that suggests a bit of nostalgia about who these guys were. They were segregationists, they built their careers and their reputations on segregation of the races."

Kamala Harris Endorses Biden Even Though She Accused Him of Being Racist Last Year

It's the stupidest thing in both parties. Think of some of the barbs Trump's opponents threw at him before endorsing him. Hell, to this day "Sloppy Steve" is an ardent Trump supporter, and Trump publicly nicknamed him SLOPPY STEVE.

They are supporting the person they called 'racist.' Kamala Harris is one example, she has endorsed Biden even though she accused him of being a racist.

Harris's newfound praise of Biden contradicts her previous attacks on him, which she made repeatedly in the hopes of overcoming his then undisputed frontrunner status. "I have to be candid with you. From the moment that I heard his comments about these segregationists, it was troubling and it was hurtful," Harris told MSNBC's Kasie Hunt in July. "You know, I think that also part of my feeling about it was to hear those words from someone I respect in a way that suggests a bit of nostalgia about who these guys were. They were segregationists, they built their careers and their reputations on segregation of the races."

/——-/
A4EDD9AB-51AA-429C-BF95-DE4A01E3D6D7.jpeg

Forum List

Back