Hurricane Sandy Relief: $50 billion mostly PORK!!!

the right hates every part of the country that they feel they dont own.

I have never in my life seen a more heartless party of Americans.

are you dropping drugs in the sweet tea down there or something?

Evidently, the left believes they can help hurricane victims by repairing the roof on the Smithsonian.

Victim: My home and all my belongings are gone. My family is sleeping in the rain.

Leftist: Don't worry, future voter. We're fixing the roof on the Smithsonian right now.

Victim: We have to sleep in the Smithsonian?

Leftist: It will be an edifying experience for you and your family, but the hated republicans have blocked the bill for your admission money.

Victim: I am appalled.

Leftist: Understandable, future voter. There is no end to the perfidy of the Party of No. Now, just fill out this voter registration card and we'll arrange free transportation to the polls for you.

Victim: I'm grateful.

Leftist: As you should be.

No town in Texas was wiped off the map by a corporation that wanted to make more money. Ten years ago there was a permit violation. A permit was not displayed according to the rules. The cause of the explosion was a railcar loaded with ammonia that had heat build up.

The truth or facts never bothered liberals. They just deny it.

Why should American taxpayers pay for damage inflicted by a private business?

PORK

every one of those things you are screaming about are helping people.

some will indirectly help the sandy victims.

You heard it here froma con guys.

building roads is pork

When your house has been swept away or blown up, hope you show this much passion and logic for indirect help such as building roads and grants for "Community Development" banks. Your party can never let a crisis go to waste and you have no substantive defense or retort.

Forum List

Back