Hurricane Sam churning in the Atlantic now a cat 4.

The northeast is praying it's not another Sandy...the last late-season hurricane to make its' way in.
I was watching a local news broadcast and since it is in the Jacksonville area, the meteorologist was saying why in the past there just werent as many named storms as they are today.

They didnt have satellite or jets that could fly over them in the past so when one of those storms showed up near the coast, that was when you knew it was coming, all the rest at sea never got recorded.

So with the Global Warming Alarmists who since Katrina forecasted more intense and more frequent storms, has all been a big lie, as in was in the late 1950s and early 1960s that there was an epic proportion of major storms hitting the US than they were in the 2010s

Make SURE you know your Cats!!!!

DkE1SKMWwAAjh2g.jpg

I have over 35,000 shares of Home Depot, i can see the shares going up again...hemp,.

Serious question ....what do you see in the paper/pulpwood industry now that hemp is legal ? These large Koch owned/leased paper mills and Georgia Pacific lumber mills depend on the timber industy right ?

My question is, how will the paper and wood industries adjust ?
Will they fight it it or take advantage of it ? By that I mean, obviously hemp can easily produce more raw materials than trees that take 30 years to grow at best.

And not just hemp but, if not for the US feds, all cannabis will be legal eventually.

Forum List

Back