Hurricane Ida expected to hit New Orleans Sunday as a cat 4.

Okay Ida is one massive beast of a storm
A few hours back, the diameter of the circle of hurricane force winds was just over a third the size of Katrina when it was in a similar position. The "live reporter" guy is evidently taking a nap before resuming his duties when Ida gets closer to landfall.

All I'm getting now from the Weather Channel is a bunch of animated prediction maps and some music that reminds me of a cheap mystery movie.

This thing is intensifying very quickly. Cat 4 and possibly Cat 5 at landfall. Prayers for those in its path. No one but no one but no one needs this right now
...and the wind damage scale for hurricanes is not linear. It's exponential.

Cat 4 is about 5 times that of Cat 3.

Cat 5 is about twice that of Cat 4.

Stayed away? That makes no sense. I do stay away. It's a shithole. My sister used to live there. I never have. I warned her for years that she needed to be careful because the city was overrun with vile, rabid, groids.
She, and her husband ignored me to their own peril. They now live in a nice neighborhood in Pearl River.
Oh, Pearl River. No burglary there.

I would die laughing that after the Hurricane hits Joe Biden look at Harris and says “ Good Job Brownie “ and slaps her on the ass and walks away.

One thing for sure Trump will be blamed for this Hurricane and for the the people of Louisiana not being smart enough to get out of the Hurricane path…

Just watch and see how fast some leftist will blame Trump…

The Democrats have cocked things up already, but I'm sure it's Trump's fault...lol.

"In New Orleans, Mayor LaToya Cantrell announced Friday evening that the National Weather Service and Gov. John Bel Edwards have indicated there is no time for implementing contraflow traffic, meaning the city cannot issue a mandatory evacuation for areas inside the levee system."

Every person killed is because Biden is a racist.
D02525EB-F05C-4B59-A5C5-1EDBF0B0BDFA.jpeg

The Democrats have cocked things up already, but I'm sure it's Trump's fault...lol.

"In New Orleans, Mayor LaToya Cantrell announced Friday evening that the National Weather Service and Gov. John Bel Edwards have indicated there is no time for implementing contraflow traffic, meaning the city cannot issue a mandatory evacuation for areas inside the levee system."

Yeah, we only had 3 days to evacuate. What a crock.

In church this morning we prayed for the safety of our Louisiana brothers and sisters as that devastating hurricane approaches.

Forum List

Back