Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

Given those two choices, I would go with the one without the “diminished” capacities. Of course, there is more to it than that as policies matter too.

Did you see the video where Trump couldn't remember when he was married to Marla Maples, or babbled about Russia and Saudi Arabia before he lost his train of thought.

Trump is pretty clearly losing it, and you guys keep propping him up because he validates your bigotries.

Which isn't nearly as much of a dump as Florida is, even with Florida being propped up with Disney money.

And what do the redneck, inbreds in Florida do? They attack Disney because gay people go to their park.

Nobody is moving to Illinois and it isn’t just because of the bad weather.

Nobody is attacking Disney because gay people go to their park.

Did you see the video where Trump couldn't remember when he was married to Marla Maples, or babbled about Russia and Saudi Arabia before he lost his train of thought.

Trump is pretty clearly losing it, and you guys keep propping him up because he validates your bigotries.

Ok, so you are saying he has the same problems as Biden. I disagree, but ok, let’s got with that. Now, for the sake of consistency, let’s dismiss all charges against him on that basis. Clearly his diminished capacity won’t preclude him from running for President against an opponent with the same limitations.

Given those two choices, I would go with the one without the “diminished” capacities. Of course, there is more to it than that as policies matter too.
They both have diminished capacities, but one thinks they’re above the law.

The country is far more at risk from a president who doesn’t care about the law than one who can’t remember dates well.

They both have diminished capacities, but one thinks they’re above the law.

The country is far more at risk from a president who doesn’t care about the law than one who can’t remember dates well.

But one can’t be prosecuted because of these diminished capacities while the other can? Weird.

Well I guess if they actually had evidence of that then they could have prosecuted… but alas they didn’t and they don’t.
They have a recording of Biden sharing classified docs with his ghost rider, moron.

That is what thinking people call evidence.

But one can’t be prosecuted because of these diminished capacities while the other can? Weird.
The evidence against Trump is dramatically stronger and the events in question are considerably more recent.

Facts matter.

Depends on the classification designation Level.... not all classified has to be viewed in a SCIF

Do you know precisely what was found that was classified which was from the time period of when he was a Senator, on the Foreign Affairs/Relations committee? Was there more than 1 document? Was the classification Top Secret, Secret, or Confidential that was found?

Senators on this Foreign Relations committee all had top secret clearance....
Nope. He had to view them in a SCIF.

The evidence against Trump is dramatically stronger and the events in question are considerably more recent.

Facts matter.

The facts pointing to Biden’s guilt in the classified documents case are completely undeniable and far stronger than the case against Trump. He willfully took them when he had absolutely zero authority to do so and he knew he had them(at least at one time).

Nobody is moving to Illinois and it isn’t just because of the bad weather.

Nobody is attacking Disney because gay people go to their park.
Did you miss the whole war between DeSatan and Disney?

Even Trump wasn't foolish enough to attack Disney, but Meatball Ron was. And now the MAGAs hate him for challenging Cheeto Jesus.

Ok, so you are saying he has the same problems as Biden. I disagree, but ok, let’s got with that. Now, for the sake of consistency, let’s dismiss all charges against him on that basis. Clearly his diminished capacity won’t preclude him from running for President against an opponent with the same limitations.

No, I'm not saying that the problem is the same at all.
Biden's brain is aging.
Trump's brain is dementing. He's not a well man.

Hur couldn't make his case, so he decided to slander Biden, and that got debunked by his own transcripts. Please note, that Hur didn't indict anyone who facilitated the misplacing of documents, something Biden clearly didn't do on his own. Because there was no CRIMINAL INTENT.

MEANWHILE, Bragg, Smith, and Willis were all able to convince grand juries Trump and his associates did some nefarious stuff.

Did you miss the whole war between DeSatan and Disney?

No, I didn’t miss it. You are saying that DeSantis had this war with Disney because gay people go to the parks? Gay people go to Universal too. Maybe you should look at little closer into the detail of the dispute.

Please note, that Hur didn't indict anyone who facilitated the misplacing of documents, something Biden clearly didn't do on his own. Because there was no CRIMINAL INTENT.

What a load of crap. Biden admitted to his ghost writer that he had classified documents. He knew that he had absolutely no authority to have them and yet did nothing until he was called out on it. That is clearly criminal, willful intent.

The facts pointing to Biden’s guilt in the classified documents case are completely undeniable and far stronger than the case against Trump. He willfully took them when he had absolutely zero authority to do so and he knew he had them(at least at one time).
According to Hur, some of them are deniable.

Take for instance Biden‘s notebooks that had classified information. The DoJ allowed Reagan to do this and so why wouldn’t Biden assume he had the exact same authority as these are probably personal documents as per the Presidential Records Act.

I really wish conservatives were better informed because it’s pretty clear they’re only getting a small part of the story.

When Trump decided to obstruct justice, he handed the prosecution the strongest possible evidence that he was willfully retaining the documents which is the hardest thing to prove in Biden’s case.

No, I didn’t miss it. You are saying that DeSantis had this war with Disney because gay people go to the parks? Gay people go to Universal too. Maybe you should look at little closer into the detail of the dispute.

The detail was that DeSatan was trying to pander to the worst elements of the UnChristian Right. It backfired on him and Mickey owned his ass.

What a load of crap. Biden admitted to his ghost writer that he had classified documents. He knew that he had absolutely no authority to have them and yet did nothing until he was called out on it. That is clearly criminal, willful intent.

Except that was more complicated, too. The supposed reason he kept these documents and showed them to the ghostwriter was because he wanted to prove he was right about opposing the Afghanistan Surge in 2009. (Which he was, and Obama was wrong.)

Except he kept these documents in a box in the garage, somewhere that you wouldn't keep documents you considered important. Also, the ghostwriter wasn't writing a book about Afghan policy he was writing one about his family and Beau's death.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
So Biden turning in all classified documents, inviting a search, and cooperating with investigators is far worse than Trump lying about not having classified documents, having aides move boxes around, and trying to obstruct justice, and being indicted for breaking the espionage act? Shit, Anyone not named Trump would probably be sitting in a cage in Guantanamo for all the shit he's pulled.
Trump was legally entitled to possess the documents, douchebag. Biden wasn't.

Bad day for Tater.

Here is a few facts the public learned Tuesday:

1. Biden stole classified docs from SCIFs numerous times over decades as a Senator and VP.
  2. Biden kept them in unsecure places where untold people had access.
  3. Biden knowingly shared classified documents with people who had no security clearance.
  4. Biden lied about turning over all his stolen documents as soon as he found out he had them
  5. Biden is a vegetable who wouldn’t know what was going on in a trial if he was charged.

So Biden has a photographic recall and understanding at the same time as not remembering or knowing there were boxes of classified documents in his garage, basement, and various offices for decades? Also can’t seem to remember that his son didn’t die in Iraq. Can’t remember the name of Laken Riley who everyone knew was going to come up. Maybe not exactly as it did in the SOTU but for sure and often. Sorry man but you can’t square that circle.

Thank you. I try to keep up.

He's a couple of years older, but I am in no condition to run the greatest the world has ever seen.
You’re smart enough to know it! Biden’s too far gone to realize it about himself.

I blame the wife. Shame on her.

You’re smart enough to know it! Biden’s too far gone to realize it about himself.

I blame the wife. Shame on her.
I agree with you. I can't imagine a supposed loved one subjecting their mate to such ridicule and potential for catastrophic mistakes.

Forum List

Back