Hur Hearing Backfires on Republicans

He also testified that Biden had a poor memory. Perhaps there were was an aspect where Biden had good recall but overall, he had memory problems.

Still, if Biden has a perfect memory, then that means he is solid enough to be prosecuted, so, there’s that.
Perhaps this Republican is a bullshit artist

Delaying is right. But why does an innocent person delay his chance to be exonerated? Unless it's all a con to raise money, maybe?
So you think all these bullshit charges are Trump's doing so he can raise money?

What a lunatic.

So you think all these bullshit charges are Trump's doing so he can raise money?

What a lunatic.
Where did I say that, you dumbass? Try to read my reply again. Comprehend what I wrote. Think (I know you can't, or won't!)!!!
And the lunatic is in your mirror!

You MAGAt simps are just incapable of realizing when you're quoting Trump's own statements like you've done here, you are quoting a proven pathological liar who has already told you over 20,000 fact checked and easily debunked whoppers that you were too stupid to fact check yourself.
See. Trump needs your vote...but he basically thinks you're all (MAGAts) basically idiot marks that he can con and manipulate to get what he wants out of you without too much trouble.
And so far none of you clueless, gullible, cultists robot suckers never fail to live up to his low expectations of you.
I have fact checked those claims. Anyone who believes any statement put out by the Garland DOJ is fucking moron.

I have fact checked those claims. Anyone who believes any statement put out by the Garland DOJ is fucking moron.
List the claims you "checked", please. Also too, your factual rebuttals.
Take your time. Let's see whom the "fucking morons" are.

Or perhaps you all just are afraid to admit that hur was right? Or that maybe Biden isn’t fit to be president?

Perhaps both sides should just choose new candidates
Be honest (yeah that’s possible), you know Biden’s fine and that both show signs of age. It’s just something to say.

I’m sure you were one of the ones saying that Hillary was on death’s door back in 2016.

And no… Trump and Biden will be on the ballot come fall

If that's your standard then you're saying that Trump is unfit for the job.

Wrong.
Trump was president, while Biden had classified docs when only in congress.
The laws on classified docs exempt presidents and VPs, but not members of congress.

Be honest (yeah that’s possible), you know Biden’s fine and that both show signs of age. It’s just something to say.

I’m sure you were one of the ones saying that Hillary was on death’s door back in 2016.

Please%20tell%20me.gif

Be honest (yeah that’s possible), you know Biden’s fine
No, he’s not. Can you not see something isn’t right when he, for some reason, is lucid and somewhat coherent during the sotu, but then 2 days later, he can’t hardly complete a sentence, or the times prior that he gets lost in his words and has to just stop speaking. He’s constantly losing his train of thought mid sentence.

both show signs of age.

Sure they do, and trump flubs some things also from time to time, but trump seems miles away more coherent than Biden does.

Also, some of the “mindless moments” the Dems bring up are out of context, like the speech in Dayton where trump was talking in terms of number of votes attained between Obama and Biden, but lefty’s tried to make it look (and cut the clip off, removing context) like trump said Biden ran against Obama. That wasn’t true.

No, I wasn’t. I never had any reason to doubt her cognitive ability.

Trump and Biden will be on the ballot come falL

But should they be? Either of them?

No, he’s not. Can you not see something isn’t right when he, for some reason, is lucid and somewhat coherent during the sotu, but then 2 days later, he can’t hardly complete a sentence, or the times prior that he gets lost in his words and has to just stop speaking. He’s constantly losing his train of thought mid sentence.

Sure they do, and trump flubs some things also from time to time, but trump seems miles away more coherent than Biden does.

Also, some of the “mindless moments” the Dems bring up are out of context, like the speech in Dayton where trump was talking in terms of number of votes attained between Obama and Biden, but lefty’s tried to make it look (and cut the clip off, removing context) like trump said Biden ran against Obama. That wasn’t true.

No, I wasn’t. I never had any reason to doubt her cognitive ability.

But should they be? Either of them?
Oh bullshit. I knew you couldn't be honest

Biden is fine.

You're a dishonest partisan

Oh bullshit. I knew you couldn't be honest

Biden is fine.

You're a dishonest partisan
You’re the one being dishonest. You’re so bent on this that you refuse to see what is clearly in front of you. At least I’ll admit that trump has some issues, you lefty’s seem to think Biden is perfect.

You’re the one being dishonest. You’re so bent on this that you refuse to see what is clearly in front of you. At least I’ll admit that trump has some issues, you lefty’s seem to think Biden is perfect.
I have NEVER. Seen anyone say Biden is perfect.

That you claim such speaks to your dishonesty… once again

I have NEVER. Seen anyone say Biden is perfect.

That you claim such speaks to your dishonesty… once again

Oh my gosh, figure of speech….lol. You are sitting here trying to say Biden is fine…he’s not. He has issues, you can find it all over YouTube. My point was, even in blatant video proof, you will sit here and say everything with him is fine.

Oh my gosh, figure of speech….lol. You are sitting here trying to say Biden is fine…he’s not. He has issues, you can find it all over YouTube. My point was, even in blatant video proof, you will sit here and say everything with him is fine.
Major issues that are not only a danger to himself but also to the rest of the world.

Major issues that are not only a danger to himself but also to the rest of the world.
Well, it’s been suggested that he’s not really running things. If he’s as bad in private as he is on camera, my guess is his cabinet are making most of the decisions.

A president has a right to classified info, xiden wasn't president, so there's no comparison. Also xiden deliberately took documents out of a SCIF when he was in the senate, they have cameras outside those facilities, so he had to conceal them in or under his clothing. Once again, a firm declaration of INTENT. And Hur's failure to seek an indictment, just proves once again we have a two tiered justice system

The president has no right to the documents he stole.

Forum List

Back