Huntsman on Bachmann "We live in the real world"

I have to laugh the left is all giddy and post shit that Huntsman, a (so called) Republican says.

We all know it's only because he criticizes EVERYONE in his (so called) party..

He's like Obama, he runs on NOTHING but criticizing everyone else.

just as worthless as Obama too.

I have to laugh the left is all giddy and post shit that Huntsman, a (so called) Republican says.

You don't really have internet service in your "neighborhood", do you? You're posting from the library, right?

You don't really have internet service in your "neighborhood", do you? You're posting from the library, right?

YAWN.
you have internet or are you using mommy and daddies?.:lol:

Last edited:

YAWN.
at least I'm not posting from my mommy and daddy basement.:lol:

Only because you can no longer squeeze into it.

YAWN.
at least I'm not posting from my mommy and daddy basement.:lol:

Never heard that one before, I think you could coin that and sell some t-shirts!

Didn't you know that Bachmann can control the worlds gas prices when she is President?

Its in the Constitution somewhere.....right next to the Founding Fathers ending slavery

No it's not, and Lincoln ended slavery, not the founding fathers.

Lemme guess... public screwell?

You obviously have not been paying attention to the rantings of Ms Bachmann

The only ones who pay any attention to Bachmann are the left - and a very few drooling fools on the right.

I do not like Bachmann. She is not a leader but just another politician who wants to say the right things to get elected.
Last week she was quoted as saying "I am all of these"....
She is not the GOP candidate the party needs. IMO She is unelectable... For President.

Huntsman is running on a platform of "I'm a rational candidate and I am not buying the BS platform these morons are pushing on me"

Hey...guess what? There is Manmade global warming and we have to do something about it

Hey....Idiots.....Evolution is a fact

Huntsman is running on a platform of "I'm a rational candidate and I am not buying the BS platform these morons are pushing on me":lol::cuckoo:

Hey...guess what? There is Manmade global warming and we have to do something about it

Hey....Idiots.....Evolution is a fact

lol, yep, he sounds JUST AS (rational) DELUSIONAL as the Liberal Democrats.
How you going to get India, China, Brazil, Africa, etc etc to STOP their man made global warming??? How you going to stop the Volcanoes from helping in that? what you going to do, THROW MONEY AT IT..Kill off a few billion people?
good gawd.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Didn't you know that Bachmann can control the worlds gas prices when she is President?

Its in the Constitution somewhere.....right next to the Founding Fathers ending slavery

No it's not, and Lincoln ended slavery, not the founding fathers.

Lemme guess... public screwell?

LOL. Lincoln defeated the Confederate States bid for independence. Booth ended Lincolns life. The 13th Amendment ended slavery.

Sounds like...everyone running right now.

Any of them pointing at each other is rare. They're all pointing at (and finding fault with) Obama. Which yes. He has made some mistakes. Some doozies, in fact. But to say that he has never done one good or right thing since he took office makes the speaker a worthless hack.

Forum List

Back