Hunter who?

What did Trump do to Russia in 2020?
Obviously, he prevented them from meddling in the election. I mean, just 4 years earlier, wailing about RUSSIA!! messing with the election was all trendy and stuff. Heck, we heard about it for years and spent millions trying to prove it. Yet, there we were, just 4 years later and no one said diddly squat about RUSSIA!! meddling at all. It had to be TRUMP!.

What does Trump "owe" Putin? Trump had tougher sanctions against Russia than Biden does. Putin wasn't invading neighboring countries when Trump was in office. He invaded Crimea when Joe Biden was the Vice President under Obama and he invaded Ukraine when Biden was President! Here's a piece of advice, Billo! After six YEARS of "Russia...Russia...Russia? Give it a rest!
Trump didn't impose anything on Russia! In fact, he invited a couple of his Russian butt-buddy's to the WH for a photo shoot and some grab ass.

Obviously, he prevented them from meddling in the election. I mean, just 4 years earlier, wailing about RUSSIA!! messing with the election was all trendy and stuff. Heck, we heard about it for years and spent millions trying to prove it. Yet, there we were, just 4 years later and no one said diddly squat about RUSSIA!! meddling at all. It had to be TRUMP!.
And how did he do that?

And how did he do that?
I have no idea, but obviously he did, or they would have been back at it just like they were in '16. Let's see, did he:

Look Putin square in the face and say, "Cut it out, Putin, or I'll really get mad at you"?
Quietly let Putin know that any attempts to meddle in our election would have our hackers hitting his infrastructure computer systems very hard indeed?
Have our hackers identify and disable Russian attempts to meddle with our own attacks?

What's your thought as to why we went from screaming about RUSSIA!! meddling in our election day in and day out to silence on the issue in just 4 years?

I have no idea, but obviously he did, or they would have been back at it just like they were in '16. Let's see, did he:

Look Putin square in the face and say, "Cut it out, Putin, or I'll really get mad at you"?
Quietly let Putin know that any attempts to meddle in our election would have our hackers hitting his infrastructure computer systems very hard indeed?
Have our hackers identify and disable Russian attempts to meddle with our own attacks?

What's your thought as to why we went from screaming about RUSSIA!! meddling in our election day in and day out to silence on the issue in just 4 years?
I find that very hard to believe after watching Trump kiss Putin's ass in Helzinki.

It's the connection to the big guy and what did the big guy promise to china and what must he pay china to keep those secrets.
There is no evidence of any collaboration between father and in regards to China. And definitely nothing that deserves this much attention.

Forum List

Back