Hunter who?

Breaking in to the DNC computers after Trump asked to in a national speech is nothing?
You mean the Russians had to have TRUMP!'s public permission before they would break into the stupidly unprotected servers? Just how gullible are you?

Wait, I thought 2020 was the most secure election we've ever had, thanks to TRUMP! preventing the Russians from putting ads on FaceBook. It had to be, because the same media that went bat-crap crazy about Russia all the time all day long said nothing whatsoever. The only thing that changed was TRUMP! being in charge.
Are you on crack!? Trump asked the Russians to get involved in a campaign speech on national television! OMG, talk about a horse with blinders...

Alight, pencils down and eyes to the front of the class! Now let's review...

What do we know? Trump filed Chaptor 11 6 times. After which, no one would give him loans, except the Russians. In return, Trump was to give them classified Intel and documents.

Are you on crack!? Trump asked the Russians to get involved in a campaign speech on national television! OMG, talk about a horse with blinders...
Wait, are you saying that the 2020 election WASN'T the most secure we've had? Because I've seen people claiming it was awesome and secure and stuff.

No, they had to have Trumps back!
And you think a publicly televised comment in the middle of a speech was the trigger they were waiting for? You don't know how communication works today, do you? I can see it now, squads of Russians packed in a room, poised to launch ads on FaceBook with a drill sergeant at attention. "Nyet, Sergey, he hasn't given the order yet. Ve vait until he says go in speech". It is to laugh. Man, you've bought the party line for sure, hook, line and sinker.

I was referring to 2016...
Right, the election that TRUMP! wasn't in charge for. He WAS in charge in 2020, when we supposedly had a real, secure election. What changed? He was in charge and shut down the outside interference, apparently.

And you think a publicly televised comment in the middle of a speech was the trigger they were waiting for? You don't know how communication works today, do you? I can see it now, squads of Russians packed in a room, poised to launch ads on FaceBook with a drill sergeant at attention. "Nyet, Sergey, he hasn't given the order yet. Ve vait until he says go in speech". It is to laugh. Man, you've bought the party line for sure, hook, line and sinker.
Not the Russian Party, like you have.

Right, the election that TRUMP! wasn't in charge for. He WAS in charge in 2020, when we supposedly had a real, secure election. What changed? He was in charge and shut down the outside interference, apparently.
Candidates, are not "in charge" of elections!

Who is this Hunter Biden? And why is he such a threat to our national security?

1669150872394.png

:auiqs.jpg:

After a dozen or so bankruptcies, Trump became such a bad credit risk, that Russian banks were the only lenders willing to give him loans. But they weren't free!

And that Biden bullshit is nothing more than a Russian conspiracy theory designed take the attention off of Trump and what he owes Putin.
What does Trump "owe" Putin? Trump had tougher sanctions against Russia than Biden does. Putin wasn't invading neighboring countries when Trump was in office. He invaded Crimea when Joe Biden was the Vice President under Obama and he invaded Ukraine when Biden was President! Here's a piece of advice, Billo! After six YEARS of "Russia...Russia...Russia? Give it a rest!

Forum List

Back