Hunter kills woman after mistaking her for a deer

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Hunter shoots, kills woman after mistaking her for a deer, officials say

A hunter in western New York shot and killed a woman out walking her dogs Wednesday evening after mistaking her for a deer, officials said.
Thomas Jadlowski, 34, believed he saw a deer in a field about 200 yards away from him when he shot Rosemary Billquist in the hip with a high-powered pistol. The 43-year-old woman was walking her two Labrador Retrievers in the field behind her home in Sherman.

Rushing toward Billquist after hearing her scream, Jadlowski called 911 and applied pressure on her wound until paramedics arrived. Billquist was taken to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Erie, Pa., where she was pronounced dead.

After sunset and at 200 yards.....What a mistake in judgement

I'm no hunter

But isn't hitting your target at 200 yards with a pistol quite a shot?

And?
New York: Muslim who killed his wife says she would still be alive “if she was a Muslim”
Sharene Wallace, 37, known as Sakina, was stabbed more than 30 times in the neck inside 279 Sherman St. between May 26 and May 29. Her body was found stuffed in a closet. Williams, who fled to New York City before his arrest, admitted killing his new bride to friends and spoke at length to Albany police.
Can we ban Muslims with Knives?

blade_jihad.jpg

Ummm....what does that have to do with the story?

I'm no hunter

Something about this whole thing seems fishy to me.

The woman is definitely dead from a gunshot wound. The neighbor admits to shooting

But 200 yards with a pistol?
The guy is either a great shot or just got a lucky (unlucky?) shot off

I'm no hunter

He "thought" he saw a deer. No charges yet, for 'hunting' after dark, nor the killing. I would not call this guy a hunter in any event.

And?
New York: Muslim who killed his wife says she would still be alive “if she was a Muslim”
Sharene Wallace, 37, known as Sakina, was stabbed more than 30 times in the neck inside 279 Sherman St. between May 26 and May 29. Her body was found stuffed in a closet. Williams, who fled to New York City before his arrest, admitted killing his new bride to friends and spoke at length to Albany police.
Can we ban Muslims with Knives?

blade_jihad.jpg

"Jihandwatch"? :lmao:

Doooooooon't think so.

Gullible's Travels. SMH

Hunter shoots, kills woman after mistaking her for a deer, officials say

A hunter in western New York shot and killed a woman out walking her dogs Wednesday evening after mistaking her for a deer, officials said.
Thomas Jadlowski, 34, believed he saw a deer in a field about 200 yards away from him when he shot Rosemary Billquist in the hip with a high-powered pistol. The 43-year-old woman was walking her two Labrador Retrievers in the field behind her home in Sherman.

Rushing toward Billquist after hearing her scream, Jadlowski called 911 and applied pressure on her wound until paramedics arrived. Billquist was taken to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Erie, Pa., where she was pronounced dead.

After sunset and at 200 yards.....What a mistake in judgement

Didn't we do this last week?

Gosh. What the heck was she doing out there in the woods during hunting season without any orange? That's just stupid.

It's unfortunate, though. Not sure what pistol was used, though. That is a heck of a shot.

Gosh. What the heck was she doing out there in the woods during hunting season without any orange? That's just stupid.

Actually that's a human right.

What, are we fucking required to dress as Irish Protestants now?

What an inane post. Looks like you're saying "look at the way she was dressed --- she was askin' for it."

I live in a forest. It would never occur to me that I have to kowtow to somebody else's sick fetish to determine what color clothing I wear, for a "season" I have no knowledge of. That ain't my responsibility.

Well, it was reported 40 minutes after sunset. So that's against the law up there if the accident itself was afterward.

It's still stupid to be walking around in the woods during hunting season.

Well, it was reported 40 minutes after sunset. So that's against the law up there if the accident itself was afterward.

It's still stupid to be walking around in the woods during hunting season.

How in the wide world of FUCK is it the responsibility of a non-hunter to know when the gun fetishists decide to wander around after sunset with a pistol?

Hm??

Again, your inane post-dump consists of "look at the way she was dressed --- she was askin' for it."

And then you want to hang a "stupid" label on somebody else??

I'm no hunter

Something about this whole thing seems fishy to me.

The woman is definitely dead from a gunshot wound. The neighbor admits to shooting

But 200 yards with a pistol?
The guy is either a great shot or just got a lucky (unlucky?) shot off

not arguing your two provided known facts, but yes, 200 yds with a pistol, in the dark seems a bit odd.

Forum List

Back