Hunter got Joe Biden to give his crack whore girlfriend a $20,000 PPP payout

No, I am saying that believing your source takes one gullible stupid individual. Same as the whole laptop bullshit. But even if you do believe, to get all out of sorts over a few thousand while ignoring the millions that Trump and Jared's companies got screams hypocrisy.

Same with your source.

Same with your source.
Way to double down on stupid. There is no problem with being leery of a source, but the difference between your source and my source is stark. First, the reporter in my case, Stephanie Guerilas, actually has a college degree in Journalism and is a leader in a journalism society. Your source, Luke Rosiak, well I don't think he is even a college graduate and certainly not a degree in journalism. But more importantly, my source can be corroborated with at least a dozen other sources. Yours, well it is unique to the Daily Caller.

Honestly, I can't blame outlets like the Daily Caller for perpetuating their bullshit. Idiots like you are easy marks, as indicated by your continued support of the ultimate conman, Donald Trump. You don't do any independent fact checking. You so desperately want to believe the bullshit that is being fed to you.

Make America Great Again. In the end, the failure to achieve that "dream", even though it is cloaked in racism, will not be at the hands of Trump's total incompetence as a leader. Instead, it will be at the hands of idiots like you. Uninformed, easily manipulated, a useful idiot pretty much pegs you. I mean I doubt you have ever even watched Bonanza. One of the most leftist shows ever on television. But make no mistake, Hoss would never have fallen for the bullshit you lap up.

Now STFU and go to the back of the class.
PPP loans were designed for legit business…not crack whores that your son used

No, I am saying that believing your source takes one gullible stupid individual. Same as the whole laptop bullshit. But even if you do believe, to get all out of sorts over a few thousand while ignoring the millions that Trump and Jared's companies got screams hypocrisy.
If it wasn't Crackhead's laptop, why did he send his attorney to try to get it back?

Hunter's Laptop Strikes Again

Yup, your tax dollars paid Hunter Biden's Prostitute / Orgy Pal & drug supplier received $20,000 'stimus'...

The steady flow of evidence of Hunter's and Joe Biden's crimes from Hunter Biden's laptop and the fact that no investigations ate being held, no committee hearings are being held, noImpeachments have begun, and Hinter is still not in prison is all the proof needed to show Democrats have changed the US into some 3rd world corrupt government-run shithole.

Could it be that Joe is as big a pervert as Hunter? I wonder if it's true that Joe used to shower with his young daughter.

Could it be that Joe is as big a pervert as Hunter? I wonder if it's true that Joe used to shower with his young daughter.
She said so herself on TV & still crickets

biden-incest.png

The pols, elites & connected laugh at us. They see us as the unwashed masses of useless eaters that fund their massive grifts.
They know laws don't apply to them but they can use them to force us into a perpetually ignorant servitude

So some of my tax dollars went to Hunter's hooker?....
And no one in government thinks that's wrong?....

Cause they posted it on Twitter. It must be true. :auiqs.jpg:
Link:

1654649053792.png

What "laptop bullshit"?

Forum List

Back