Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

What exactly would Hunter Biden have to do for the Department of Justice to say, “Okay, enough already”?

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
Hunter who? No one knows anyone named Hunter. The guy doesn’t exist. He’s a creation of Russian misinformation.

Link us up to these burn pits he was on, Simp.
When they Google it and get some reality for a change period I'm not your mother. Kansas City the former Red Sox music high contact low strikeout hitter low power but
Link us up to these burn pits he was on, Simp.
I would be totally ashamed if I was half as ignorant as the GOP base voters are. Poor America.

He was a lawyer. How many of those where hanging out by burn pits, Simp?
The good ones, stupid oops brainwashed functionally stupid...

When they Google it and get some reality for a change period I'm not your mother. Kansas City the former Red Sox music high contact low strikeout hitter low power but

I would be totally ashamed if I was half as ignorant as the GOP base voters are. Poor America.
Oh, your evidence is Veggie Joe “believes”.

Got it.

Lived near?

Quid Pro using his son's death for political gain is unsurprising, he's a pile of shit. You trying to pass this off as support for your bullshit also is unsurprising - you're a pile of shit.

So the article confirms that lawyer Joe Jr. never worked a "burn pit" and was never present at one. He lived on base in Kosovo - which had no burn pits - not a war zone. And for a couple of months in Iraq - having no more exposure than anyone else on base.

We rule that your lie is hereby dismissed.

Hunter Biden again. And George Soros too. The only names republicans can come up with to try and convince that democrats are crooked. So far, not so much as an indictment on them. Now for the repubs.....some of trump's bad boys....

What?

You Nazis are astounding.

Nazi Pelosi involved in a $300 million in insider trading THIS WEEK and you filthy crooked fucks respond with "Stop picking on Hunter."

How many "access paintings" did Hunter sell to third world dictators this week? 10% to the Big Guy..

Hunter Biden again. And George Soros too. The only names republicans can come up with to try and convince that democrats are crooked. So far, not so much as an indictment on them. Now for the repubs.....some of trump's bad boys....
" the only two names"???
youre kidding right??
what about the clintons, pelosi, swallwell,warren, and joe biden himself

it would be easier to list the honest democrats than the corrupt ones

Forum List

Back