Hunter Biden's stupidity continues to burn brightly

If the mainstream media was doing it's job the Bidens would be history.

Looks like your Hunter Biden plan just isn't having the effect on the election that you had hoped for. Is there enough time for you to try another scam?

Fox is reporting Hunter Biden was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas back in 63

Any proof? It seems like those on the left just make up crap, to make up crap.

In a related story, FOX has reported that Hunter Biden will be playing Brutus in the remake of Julius Caesar. Coming to Broadway this Spring.

In a related story, candy is trying to be funny and failing miserably. Either post the link or...oh, who the fuck cares, you are a lying pos.

You mad bro? LOL

Seriously...every election during the Trump era, you guys have created these super villains straight out of a comic book.

Remember back when you guys said Hillary was a mass murderer? All you've done was sub Hunter Biden's name in for Hillary's and presto...instant villains.

The WWE seems to be programming the Trump campaign.

Mad about what? I have nothing to be mad about. What villains have I created? When did I say Hillary was a mass murderer, I have read stories that Bush and Trump are mass murderers. I don't remember Hillary being a mass murderer. I haven't accused baby Biden of anything.

So you must have me confused with someone else. Next time try to go after someone that actually voted for Trump. I don't care for Trump's personality however I do like he has helped small business, nor do I like Biden who when with Obama hurt small business.

The use of profanity at something that was clearly satirical shows that you're pissed.

I said "you guys".

Clearly you are still are a lying pos. You have done nothing to change that.

I just wished you were more entertaining instead of being boring. Better luck next time.

You mad bro?

Not really disappointed that you aren’t entertaining.

All of the profanity you're spewing seems to indicate you have an anger problem.

Things aren’t always what they seem. You are getting boring, anything else to try to be funny? Go ahead, I’m waiting.

You seem pretty hostile...probably frustrated that the Hunter Biden story went nowhere. Sucks to be you.

If the mainstream media was doing it's job the Bidens would be history.

Looks like your Hunter Biden plan just isn't having the effect on the election that you had hoped for. Is there enough time for you to try another scam?

Fox is reporting Hunter Biden was on the Grassy Knoll in Dallas back in 63

Any proof? It seems like those on the left just make up crap, to make up crap.

In a related story, FOX has reported that Hunter Biden will be playing Brutus in the remake of Julius Caesar. Coming to Broadway this Spring.

In a related story, candy is trying to be funny and failing miserably. Either post the link or...oh, who the fuck cares, you are a lying pos.

You mad bro? LOL

Seriously...every election during the Trump era, you guys have created these super villains straight out of a comic book.

Remember back when you guys said Hillary was a mass murderer? All you've done was sub Hunter Biden's name in for Hillary's and presto...instant villains.

The WWE seems to be programming the Trump campaign.

Mad about what? I have nothing to be mad about. What villains have I created? When did I say Hillary was a mass murderer, I have read stories that Bush and Trump are mass murderers. I don't remember Hillary being a mass murderer. I haven't accused baby Biden of anything.

So you must have me confused with someone else. Next time try to go after someone that actually voted for Trump. I don't care for Trump's personality however I do like he has helped small business, nor do I like Biden who when with Obama hurt small business.

The use of profanity at something that was clearly satirical shows that you're pissed.

I said "you guys".

Clearly you are still are a lying pos. You have done nothing to change that.

I just wished you were more entertaining instead of being boring. Better luck next time.

You mad bro?

Not really disappointed that you aren’t entertaining.

All of the profanity you're spewing seems to indicate you have an anger problem.

Things aren’t always what they seem. You are getting boring, anything else to try to be funny? Go ahead, I’m waiting.

You seem pretty hostile...probably frustrated that the Hunter Biden story went nowhere. Sucks to be you.

So you have no entertainment value anymore? Sucks to be you.

I doubt he expected you scum to steal it. Most private citizens don’t.

Nobody "stole" anything. Like the crackhead he is, he just left his laptop at the computer repair shop, and never came back to retrieve it.

By all rights, it now belongs to the owner of the repair shop, so add that to Hunter's list of stupidity.
whats pathetic about her response is she didnt even care what he had was a security national threat,,,
Liberals don't care at all, Hillary's emails and they defended it.

Forum List

Back