Hunter Biden's laptop reveals a deeper scheme involving Joe Biden.

Sounds like you've been doing some crack yourself....laptops...angels....whatever.
I've never even seen crack. Back in my coke days we had the real thing baby.
al 1.gif

C_Clayton_Jones
..you people never accept facts--that's why your people continue to commit crime/VIOLENT crimes at high rates and graduate at low rates

Buddy, nobody believes these laptops were real.

View attachment 510547
^^^^^.lolol........................JC you're so fucking stupid it hurts me you fucking brainwashed moron

I have to agree. Lots of people think it’s real.

Morons, for instance.

C_Clayton_Jones
..you people never accept facts--that's why your people continue to commit crime/VIOLENT crimes at high rates and graduate at low rates

View attachment 510547
^^^^^.lolol........................JC you're so fucking stupid it hurts me you fucking brainwashed moron

Morons, for instance.
This moron never worked for a boss in his life while dust breathing shop rats slave to an alarm clock like you......................................LOLOL How could you be so stupid to live a miserable life one pay check away from ruin....................lolololol

C_Clayton_Jones

View attachment 510547

Morons, for instance.
It’s funny when Ds ridicule Rs for believing delusional stories, when Ds still believe an evidence free conspiracy in Russiagate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back