Hunter Biden's art gallery received $500K federal COVID loan, records show

Nope. I asked you a simple question, and correctly predicted you wouldn’t be able to answer it.

I was correct, Dipshit.
That’s how you think you can goad people into doing your bidding.

Only a moron would play your game.

Ciao, asshole.

That’s how you think you can goad people into doing your bidding.

Only a moron would play your game.

Ciao, asshole.
How is asking you a simple question “goading“ you into doing my bidding? You make no sense, as usual. :cuckoo:

Yes Yes hunter Biden is a horrible criminal lol and must be stopped from making any money at all. Sometime you should look up that he has a law degree and a degree in international business and a history of success in business. His problems started with Beau Biden dying and your propaganda is total b*******. Change the goddamn channel no evidence hater doop.
Beau died in 2015. Hunter was kicked out of the Navy in 2014 for popping on a drug test for coke.….

The Biden family has allegedly been in the money laundering business since old Joe was a Obama lap dog. Meanwhile Fox uncovers evidence that the House Speaker's husband may have been engaging in insider trading for years. Meanwhile the Feds are sifting through former president Trump's legitimate tax returns hoping for a glitch.

I want my tax money back that went to paying that cortupt / criminal bullshit.....

Let's Go, Brandon!!

41450930-9445105-Hunter_Biden_describes_falling_in_love_with_his_grieving_sister_-a-37_1617889...jpg

"I call this one 'Screwing My Dead Brother's Wife'."

"Bidding starts at $75,000...."

"We have $75,000 from President Xi...do I hear $80,000...?"

Big f****** deal And it was the naval reserve. Big facking deal.
The argument was that Hunter's drug and addiction problems started after his brother's death. Him popping for coke and getting tossed out of the Navy a year before his brother died is solid proof that Beau dying wasnt the catalyst for his shitty behavior. Hunter is basically just a garbage human being, doesnt make his father a bad guy, it just means Hunter is a piece of shit.

Straight up nepotism by Dirty Joe, using government money to float his crackhead son a Covid loan no one
else can get.

Just one of the perks of being the son of the most unscrupulous president this country has ever had.

New Topics

Forum List

Back