Hunter Biden's art gallery received $500K federal COVID loan, records show

Again....every day on TV on most shows, there is a Prog agenda spin. Every Non Prog in their sights is skewered and roasted. No let up. Hunter would not be mentioned if he was not doing what he is. The Art thing is even worse. He needs to stay under the radar and clean up his act. Biden's wife has done the nation wrong by pushing Joe to run for President. What a disaster! And it is. The globalist have ph uked this nation up and we are paying the price for it.
Only on your ridiculous lying GOP propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. Every problem we have is because of brainwashed Republicans refusing to get vaccinated for no reason that makes any sense in the real world. Get vaccinated and pass cheap college real Medicare daycare paid parental leave like every other modern country already has. So the economy and everything else can get going again. You're a catastrophe for the country and the world

You fucking retard, the source is outstanding, absolutely fucking outstanding, now return to your previous position of having full of your head stuffed up the rectum of cnn/msnbc, they are totally full of it, as are facebook, google, IG, and twitter you fucking sub-moron!
I am sick to death of all three cable opinion argument baloney stations. Does not change the fact that Rupert Murdock is a scumbag who is not allowed this power anywhere else and has ruined the country with the brainwash of the silent majority, now the loud mouth majority. Google Google News and see all the different media they have. Fox propaganda and every respected media in the world. Which does not include any of yours-Murdoch and internet conspiracy nuts. Absolute disgrace. All lies in the end... No open border no communists no election fraud Trump surrender plan had to be followed etc etc.

Anyone who does not think anything crooked is going on here is really stupid, or just lying.

How ridiculous is this whole thing with Hunter and the paintings?

Fuck you lefties.
Yeah, who needs evidence and stuff? Lol. All you need is bought off scumbags and internet conspiracy nuts repeating lies endlessly.

You have no evidence of any, brainwashed functional moron. This is the perfect way for him to support himself since your propaganda machine will keep this crap going forever. Meanwhile the Trump White House was the biggest criminal operation ever. And treasonous.
What's the matter, don't like it when we point out the epic corruption of the Biden crime family?

How does Crackhead Hunter's knowledge of who bought his putrid "art", or not, preclude
using this scam as a way of laundering money to Joe Biden?

That is just simpleton stuff from Psaki, propagandist for the corrupt Biden regime.

Last edited:
How does Crackhead Hunter's knowledge of who bought his putrid "art", or not, preclude
using this scam as a way of laundering money to Joe Biden?

That is just simpleton stuff from Psaki.
If you guys have evidence of a crime, let's hear it.

Otherwise there's just more moaning and wailing from the braindead crowd.

Dems embrace corruption and selling out America to the highest bidder.

I understand why those people are enriching themselves and their families with money and power….I get that.

What I dont get are the dumb faggot sheep who ENABLE these corrupt officials.

Really really dumb pieces of shit.

Anyone who knows that Biden is getting money from China, but voted for him anyway, is a fucking traitor and should be treated like one.

I understand why those people are enriching themselves and their families with money and power….I get that.

What I dont get are the dumb faggot sheep who ENABLE these corrupt officials.

Really really dumb pieces of shit.

Anyone who knows that Biden is getting money from China, but voted for him anyway, is a fucking traitor and should be treated like one.
You assume the Dem party isn't of the same mindset, they are. Every Dem I know is out to get theirs. That is their culture that's why it doesn't bother Dem voters when this corruption surfaces. They hear about Biden's corruption and want to know how to get in on that action.

You assume the Dem party isn't of the same mindset, they are. Every Dem I know is out to get theirs. That is their culture that's why it doesn't bother Dem voters when this corruption surfaces. They hear about Biden's corruption and want to know how to get in on that action.

It is horrible. They are bad people. Straight up bad people.

Psaki lied and tried to say Hunter has no way of knowing who bought the paintings, so he cant be selling access to his father. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :hyper:

The gallery is keeping the names anonymous, so Hunter will never never never have any way of knowing who bought his paintings.

Just amazing how stupid the Biden admin thinks their voters are.

The Biden regime just lies.

No one purchasing the art can reach out to Hunter and say, “Hey, I bought one of your paintings.”

What is stopping that from happening lefties?
It's set up before the purchase. The contact is made. Terms of bribery reached. Then the sale is made. Gallery notifies Hunter that one of his paintings sold for XX$. That's the agreed upon price. Gallerist can truthfully say he never told Hunter who the purchaser is.

Nothing To See Here - Move Along

It's the New York Post - more garbage press from Rupert Murdoch. If it was for Questionable Sources, you wouldn't have any sources.

• Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

If you guys have evidence of a crime, let's hear it.

Otherwise there's just more moaning and wailing from the braindead crowd.
The Biden Regime is hiding all the transactions, Dumbass.

Why would they do that if they were legit? Try to answer that question.

It is horrible. They are bad people. Straight up bad people.
That's been my point since before Obama. These people are without a conscious or remorse. Habitual liars. Cheaters. Thieves. Corrupt. You have to wonder about other empires throughout history, is this how they fell?

Forum List

Back