Hunter Biden

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
So what do you want from me exactly?

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

Why is it necessary to invent a scandal?

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Hunter Biden is not “my own”. He is nothing to me.
hes something to you or you wouldnt be wasting our time defending him,,,
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Unless his name is Michael Flynn, amirte?

Of course I am right.
Michael Flynn wasn’t a private citizen. He was NSA.

So that makes him fair game? LOL

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.
Who was caught red handed with insider trading?

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?
the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

educate yourself a little and you wont sound like such a dumbass,,,
What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?
dont you mean the son of a US VP's son???
Is he a private citizen or not?
hes the son of a VP at the time he worked for a corrupt company in a foreign country,,,
So what does Congress have to do with that?
everything,,,,
Then it should be easy for you to tell me. So easy that you’re failure to do so would clearly indicate you have no idea and are badly covering for it.
its their job to investigate corruption in government,,,

my god youre an ignorant fuck,,,
Hunter Biden isn’t in government.

You’re really bad at this.
but his father is,,,

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

the scandal wasnt invented,,,its right there in front of you,,,
Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.
there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,
There’s literally been testimony relating how John Solomon’s reporting has been fabricated lies fed to him by corrupt Ukrainians.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahah

youre a fucking idiot,,,and a liar,,,

Solomon is a joke. He uncritically repeated info fed to him from Giuliani and Lutsenko which was directly contradicted in Congressional testimony.

The Hill parted ways with him over the scandal.

you attacking the messenger instead of proving him wrong goes to show youre a fucking liar and a joke,,,
No, read the article. He has been proven wrong numerous times. Lies of omission and commission. Pushing propaganda from corrupt Ukrainians for political purposes. I attack the messenger by demonstrating his message is fabricated.
attacking the messenger doesnt prove the message is wrong,,,

did you know most of his proof is government documents???

if they are fake then why hasnt he been arrested for falsifying government documents???
No, most is his proof is not “government documents”. He doesn’t provide proof. He provides wild stories extrapolated from the smallest grains of truth corroborated by testimony from corrupt officials. He’s not reporting.
your ignorance is showing ,,,AGAIN,,,
Nope. Solomon’s reporting fell apart over and over. He played a part in the firing of Yovanovich for bullshit reasons, at the behest of a corrupt prosecutor who was scrambling to keep his job as the administration changed hands.
and yet again your ignorance shows its ugly head,,,
Read the Hill’s review of Solomon’s articles. It demonstrates a lot of which I was talking about.
I did,,,and it doesnt change much of the facts we know to be true,,,

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Of course I am right.

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?
the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?

Yes, but if there is evidence daddy is involved it doesn't matter. Don't try nd tell me daddy wasn't involved, we don't know that yet.

Okay. But we’ve had a lot of testimony and no evidence whatsoever of any misconduct by Joe Biden.

If there were, this might be a legitimate investigation but that’s not the case.

ALL you have is what you've been told by the media. That's it, nothing more.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Yes, but if there is evidence daddy is involved it doesn't matter. Don't try nd tell me daddy wasn't involved, we don't know that yet.

Okay. But we’ve had a lot of testimony and no evidence whatsoever of any misconduct by Joe Biden.

If there were, this might be a legitimate investigation but that’s not the case.

The media? Try congressional testimony. Lots of it.

Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.
there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,
There’s literally been testimony relating how John Solomon’s reporting has been fabricated lies fed to him by corrupt Ukrainians.

Solomon is a joke. He uncritically repeated info fed to him from Giuliani and Lutsenko which was directly contradicted in Congressional testimony.

you attacking the messenger instead of proving him wrong goes to show youre a fucking liar and a joke,,,
No, read the article. He has been proven wrong numerous times. Lies of omission and commission. Pushing propaganda from corrupt Ukrainians for political purposes. I attack the messenger by demonstrating his message is fabricated.

if they are fake then why hasnt he been arrested for falsifying government documents???
No, most is his proof is not “government documents”. He doesn’t provide proof. He provides wild stories extrapolated from the smallest grains of truth corroborated by testimony from corrupt officials. He’s not reporting.
Nope. Solomon’s reporting fell apart over and over. He played a part in the firing of Yovanovich for bullshit reasons, at the behest of a corrupt prosecutor who was scrambling to keep his job as the administration changed hands.
Read the Hill’s review of Solomon’s articles. It demonstrates a lot of which I was talking about.
The facts don’t say what you want them to say. That’s where Solomon comes in to spin fantasies.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

hes the son of a VP at the time he worked for a corrupt company in a foreign country,,,
everything,,,,
Then it should be easy for you to tell me. So easy that you’re failure to do so would clearly indicate you have no idea and are badly covering for it.

but his father is,,,
Then why isn’t Joe Biden under investigation?

The facts don’t say what you want them to say. That’s where Solomon comes in to spin fantasies.
so says an anonymous person on the internet,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Got it, all of Trumps people lied, all the Lefties didn't. How very even handed of you.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Got it, all of Trumps people lied, all the Lefties didn't. How very even handed of you.
Not sure what you mean. Trump refused to let his people testify so I can’t say whether they lied or not. No one who testified said anything about Joe Biden attempting to influence anything on behalf of Hunter Biden.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,
Who is investigating him?

So says the people that showed Solomon the door.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,
the same people investigating his son,,,

So says the people that showed Solomon the door.
so says you,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Not sure what you mean. Trump refused to let his people testify so I can’t say whether they lied or not. No one who testified said anything about Joe Biden attempting to influence anything on behalf of Hunter Biden.

Seriously? MANY testified in Schiff's illegal basement hearings.
You actually think those Lefty's that testified ALL told the truth? Not ONE of them would lie to save their collective asses?
Please. Just cut the partisan crap.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

Who would that be?

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

The Left seems to be pure as the driven snow in his eyes.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Seriously? MANY testified in Schiff's illegal basement hearings.
You actually think those Lefty's that testified ALL told the truth? Not ONE of them would lie to save their collective asses?
Please. Just cut the partisan crap.
A few did, but they had to do so against Trump’s objections.

The point is that none of them testified that Biden did anything wrong.

So go ahead and say they lied if you want, but at this point, I don’t have anything that says otherwise.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

Who would that be?

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

Who would that be?
I love watching you struggle to answer the most basic questions and lash out because you can’t.

You’re weak and pathetic.

Forum List

Back