Hunter Biden

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
So what do you want from me exactly?

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

Why is it necessary to invent a scandal?

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Hunter Biden is not “my own”. He is nothing to me.
hes something to you or you wouldnt be wasting our time defending him,,,
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Unless his name is Michael Flynn, amirte?

Of course I am right.
Michael Flynn wasn’t a private citizen. He was NSA.

So that makes him fair game? LOL

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.
Who was caught red handed with insider trading?

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?
the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

educate yourself a little and you wont sound like such a dumbass,,,
What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?
dont you mean the son of a US VP's son???
Is he a private citizen or not?
hes the son of a VP at the time he worked for a corrupt company in a foreign country,,,
So what does Congress have to do with that?
everything,,,,
Then it should be easy for you to tell me. So easy that you’re failure to do so would clearly indicate you have no idea and are badly covering for it.
its their job to investigate corruption in government,,,

my god youre an ignorant fuck,,,
Hunter Biden isn’t in government.

You’re really bad at this.
but his father is,,,
So?

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Of course I am right.

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?
the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?
hes the son of a VP at the time he worked for a corrupt company in a foreign country,,,
everything,,,,
Then it should be easy for you to tell me. So easy that you’re failure to do so would clearly indicate you have no idea and are badly covering for it.

but his father is,,,
Then why isn’t Joe Biden under investigation?
he is,,,,
Who is investigating him?
the same people investigating his son,,,

Who would that be?
I love watching you struggle to answer the most basic questions and lash out because you can’t.

You’re weak and pathetic.
if they are that basic you should already know the answer,,,

but you dont because youre an ignorant fuck,,,
The answer is you’re a liar or an idiot. You make shit up and get mad at me for not believing your lies.

Senate Homeland Security is investigating Hunter Biden. If they wanted to find out if Joe Biden was using US foreign policy to help his son, they’d be asking people in the State Dept, not subpoenaing documents from a private consulting firm. They’re not looking to the State Dept because most of those people already testified and told all of us this story is bullshit.

Which is why this has nothing to do with actual corruption but a fishing expedition into the private dealings of his dirt bag son to use against Joe Biden in a campaign year.
arent you leaving out how joe has used his office to enrich the rest of his family???
this is a lot bigger than hunter and ukrain,,,

for someone that doesnt care about the issue you sure have a lot of defense to offer,,,
Ah, so your first story is BS so you’re going to hop to a different story now.

I’m going to ask you what Joe Biden did to help his family and you’re going reply with non-answers, insults and expletives. Because you don’t have an answer.

I care about the issue. I am not going to vote based on my personal opinion of Hunter Biden.
again your ignorance is overwhelming,,,

all that has been posted on this thread previously,,,

what is there to vote on???
Not ignorant. I know your stories better than you. They’re all BS.
bless your heart cause you try so hard,,,
You aren’t even trying at all. You just spout off some nonsense and deflect anytime I ask you a question.

I don’t know if you’re being dishonest or if you’re just not aware that you’re being used to push a story.

So what did Biden do to enrich his family?
its all been posted on this thread,,,
so if you dont know your ignorance isnt my problem,,,
Ha! Now you don’t want to talk about it? What are you afraid of?

You brought it up. Tell me, what did Biden do?
its already been posted,,,your ignorance is not my problem,,,
There’s been a lot of BS posted about Biden in this thread. I don’t blame you for not wanting to talk about it. I wouldn’t want to have to defend that nonsense either.

But this just demonstrates that you know this is all bogus.
says the anonymous person on the internet,,,
Give it up. You’ve got nothing.
bless your heart cause you try so hard,,,,
You’re too scared to even make an argument.
argument for what???

all I did was post the latest of news and comment on it,,and truth be told I hope our VP didnt use his office to enrich his family,,,'

but theres a lot of evidence that points in that direction and if true I want the mother fucker put under the prison as I do with any politician thats corrupt for personal gain,,for those where it harmedd the country I want those executed,,,
Sure. There’s a lot of evidence. None of which you want to talk about.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

Who would that be?
I love watching you struggle to answer the most basic questions and lash out because you can’t.

The answer is you’re a liar or an idiot. You make shit up and get mad at me for not believing your lies.

Senate Homeland Security is investigating Hunter Biden. If they wanted to find out if Joe Biden was using US foreign policy to help his son, they’d be asking people in the State Dept, not subpoenaing documents from a private consulting firm. They’re not looking to the State Dept because most of those people already testified and told all of us this story is bullshit.

Which is why this has nothing to do with actual corruption but a fishing expedition into the private dealings of his dirt bag son to use against Joe Biden in a campaign year.
arent you leaving out how joe has used his office to enrich the rest of his family???

for someone that doesnt care about the issue you sure have a lot of defense to offer,,,

I’m going to ask you what Joe Biden did to help his family and you’re going reply with non-answers, insults and expletives. Because you don’t have an answer.

I care about the issue. I am not going to vote based on my personal opinion of Hunter Biden.

Not ignorant. I know your stories better than you. They’re all BS.
bless your heart cause you try so hard,,,
You aren’t even trying at all. You just spout off some nonsense and deflect anytime I ask you a question.

I don’t know if you’re being dishonest or if you’re just not aware that you’re being used to push a story.

So what did Biden do to enrich his family?
its all been posted on this thread,,,
so if you dont know your ignorance isnt my problem,,,
Ha! Now you don’t want to talk about it? What are you afraid of?

You brought it up. Tell me, what did Biden do?
its already been posted,,,your ignorance is not my problem,,,
There’s been a lot of BS posted about Biden in this thread. I don’t blame you for not wanting to talk about it. I wouldn’t want to have to defend that nonsense either.

But this just demonstrates that you know this is all bogus.
says the anonymous person on the internet,,,
Give it up. You’ve got nothing.
bless your heart cause you try so hard,,,,
You’re too scared to even make an argument.
argument for what???

all I did was post the latest of news and comment on it,,and truth be told I hope our VP didnt use his office to enrich his family,,,'

but theres a lot of evidence that points in that direction and if true I want the mother fucker put under the prison as I do with any politician thats corrupt for personal gain,,for those where it harmedd the country I want those executed,,,
Sure. There’s a lot of evidence. None of which you want to talk about.
I already have,,,you just dont like my POV,,,
that and youre just to ignorant on the subject for a rational discussion,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
So?
so,,, what???

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
he is,,,,

Who would that be?

LOLOL

Dayum, he smoked you.

colfax_m: "I’m going to ask you what Joe Biden did to help his family and you’re going reply with non-answers, insults and expletives. Because you don’t have an answer."

progressive hunter: Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to do!

rotfl-gif.288736

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

everything,,,,

but his father is,,,
So?
so,,, what???
LOL

Exactly.
thumbsup.gif

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

It's called an investigation. How long did Mueller's take? Lord man at least practice what your side preached, let it play out.
Muller was assigned by a trump appointed Republican. The investigation was validated time and time again by trumps appointed head of the FBI. With that said, it went on for way too long and wasted far too much tax payers money. I haven’t heard one valid reason from anybody credible to investigate Hunter or Joe Biden. It’s all a game for the up coming campaign. You don’t see that?

Forum List

Back