Hunter Biden

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
So what do you want from me exactly?

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

Why is it necessary to invent a scandal?

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Hunter Biden is not “my own”. He is nothing to me.
hes something to you or you wouldnt be wasting our time defending him,,,
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.
and when did you defend trump and his family???
Trump isn’t a private citizen kiddo.

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.

Hunter Biden isn’t a good person. In fact, he’s probably a terrible person. I have no intention of voting for Hunter Biden.

the scandal wasnt invented,,,its right there in front of you,,,
Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.
there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,
There’s literally been testimony relating how John Solomon’s reporting has been fabricated lies fed to him by corrupt Ukrainians.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahah

youre a fucking idiot,,,and a liar,,,

It isn't ,

What is necessary is that good people start calling out bullshit behavior from their own, or this country is lost.
Ill defend any private citizen from politically motivated harassment from our government. That’s the kind of corrupt BS that we tried to help fix in Ukraine.

Unless his name is Michael Flynn, amirte?

Of course I am right.
Michael Flynn wasn’t a private citizen. He was NSA.

So that makes him fair game? LOL

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
not him,,,hes one of the biggest liars on the forum,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Pathetic. here I thought you were actually gonna start being a serious poster, my bad.
It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

It makes him subject to scrutiny. He’s a public servant. They have obligations to the country.
and youre also a hypocrite,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?

It's called an investigation. How long did Mueller's take? Lord man at least practice what your side preached, let it play out.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.

Oh it was invented alright. The testimony before a Congress amply demonstrated that.
there hasnt been close to enough testimony to say that,,,unless youre trying to hide something,,,
There’s literally been testimony relating how John Solomon’s reporting has been fabricated lies fed to him by corrupt Ukrainians.

Solomon is a joke. He uncritically repeated info fed to him from Giuliani and Lutsenko which was directly contradicted in Congressional testimony.

The Hill parted ways with him over the scandal.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

I find it odd that leftists are more upset that Flynn lied during the course of a non investigation than they are about 2 Republican and 2 Democrat Senators being caught red handed committing insider trading with ZERO charges being brought.

I also find it odd that Republicans don't seem to care about that, , but that's another matter entirely.
Who was caught red handed with insider trading?

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?

Solomon is a joke. He uncritically repeated info fed to him from Giuliani and Lutsenko which was directly contradicted in Congressional testimony.

you attacking the messenger instead of proving him wrong goes to show youre a fucking liar and a joke,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

Congress is trying to investigate Hunter Biden. Tell me what legislative interest they have? There’s no government oversight here given that Hunter is not in government. What’s their purpose other than political harassment?
your ignorance should shows you you need to shut the fuck up and educate yourself before you talk in public,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

educate yourself a little and you wont sound like such a dumbass,,,

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

your ignorance should shows you you need to shut the fuck up and educate yourself before you talk in public,,,
I know more about this than you. You’re nothing more than a useful idiot.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

the investigation is about a VP whose son worked for a corrupt company in a foreign land,,,

What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

You should try reading my posts. I think Congressional investigations are the biggest joke going. I wouldn't hire 90% of those dumb shits to run a child's lemonade stand, but sure let's give them an unlimited budget to run partisan witch hunts.

I have little doubt that you only care when it's Republicans having investigations.

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

What role does Congress have to play investigating a private citizen’s employment in Ukraine?
dont you mean the son of a US VP's son???

you attacking the messenger instead of proving him wrong goes to show youre a fucking liar and a joke,,,
No, read the article. He has been proven wrong numerous times. Lies of omission and commission. Pushing propaganda from corrupt Ukrainians for political purposes. I attack the messenger by demonstrating his message is fabricated.

No, read the article. He has been proven wrong numerous times. Lies of omission and commission. Pushing propaganda from corrupt Ukrainians for political purposes. I attack the messenger by demonstrating his message is fabricated.
attacking the messenger doesnt prove the message is wrong,,,

did you know most of his proof is government documents???

if they are fake then why hasnt he been arrested for falsifying government documents???

It isn't ,

Of course I am right.

Scrutiny =/= harassment

You should try reading my posts. I think Congressional investigations are the biggest joke going. I wouldn't hire 90% of those dumb shits to run a child's lemonade stand, but sure let's give them an unlimited budget to run partisan witch hunts.

I have little doubt that you only care when it's Republicans having investigations.
I don’t have a problem with your opinion and I don’t entirely disagree with it.

But we are talking about Hunter Biden who is being subject to a congressional investigation for political purposes. These aren’t just a joke. They’re potentially a gross abuse of power.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
There's NOTHING Republicans love throwing shit against walls

Forum List

Back