Hunter Biden

One of the biggest fans of COVID-19 and a continued 's=helter-in-place' order has to be Hunter Biden.

Dead-Beat Biden begged for more time to respond to the Judge's demand that Biden explain missing the court's deadline to turn over evidence / data of ALL sources of income / money / etc... as part of the court case against him for refusing to pay child support to his daughter, the offspring he had as a result of an affair with a Pole Dancer....

Biden argued that his concern (chuckle) for his pregnant wife during the COVID-19 lock-down was the reason he wanted to continue to ignore the judges order.

I guess he and his lawyers haven't heard of these called 'computers', the 'internet', 'e-mail', tele-conferencing, fax machines.....

The USSC is conducting court via telephone, but Deadbeat Dad Hunter can't even e-mail/fax a judge a copy of documents regarding how much money he was paid by a Ukrainian terrorist/criminal and how much the he was paid for sitting on another nation's company's board...

Stupid....like father, like son.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...rw's still slobbering on a thread 7 months old - how fitting

Bwuhahahaha...I hope Democrats and snowflakes like you have been planning and practicing on how to spin the news when Deadbeat Daddy Hunter turns over court-ordered financial records showing he made millions from the criminal Ukrainian and China sitting on boards obtained as a result of daddy being Vice President...

:p

I'm most certainly not reading 104 pages of the nonsense that is without question in this thread, but just want to say any man that is outright wealthy but pleads to a court that he is too poor to pay child support for a child he helped create is not a man at all, and any man who would not step in and tell their son "you're providing for that child" is a pile of shit.

If Democrats had ANY integrity and actually believed ANYTHING they spout they would have demanded the head of both Biden's the moment that went down.

Anyone care to wager how much outrage their would be if Don Jr got a woman pregnant and then refused to pay child support , claiming he was broke, and Don Sr didn't step in and insist that hey provide for the child? Yes, we all know exactly how that would have played out.

Difference is, I would have been disgusted by the Trumps as well.

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.

Yeah okay cuz you'd give the same benefit of the doubt to a Trump right? LOL

That whole deal was dirty. Hunter even admitted they hired him to get access to his daddy.

Now , unlike leftists scum I won't immediately jump to illegal, because dirty=/= illegal. But for fuck sakes man.
I don’t have to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. There’s ample congressional testimony to demonstrate that the accusations against Joe Biden are nonsense.

Hunter said that he was probably hired because of his name. At statement which to me seems obvious. Not for access which is all together different. You’re not being completely honest.

doesnt take away from the fact the son of the VP worked for one of the most corrupt companies in Ukrain,,,and you cant tell me there isnt nefarious reasons for it,,,

Forum List

Back