Hunter Biden

its funny how trump who has no direct connections to the russia government is accused of being a russian asset and the bidens that have direct connections to the chines government gets a pass
No connections to the Russian government? More lies from you.

What we know so far about Trump Tower project for Moscow
building a hotel doesnt compare to working directly under their government for companies of the government that are accused of stealing american secrets,,,
I didn't say it did, lyin' troll. I showed Impeached Trump worked with the Russian government in response to your lie that Impeached Trump had no direct connections to the Russian government.

building a hotel in those countries requires their approval which doesnt compare as I stated,,

and yet nothing bit silence about the bidens that work directly under the chinese government for companies accused of stealing american military secrets,,,
It still shows Impeached Trump had a direct connection to the Russian government, which you falsely denied he had.

As for the rest, I'd ask for a link to show that but you don't post links to prove your claims; you only claim you did post a link sometime in the past.

What are you talking about? Hunter Biden was paid by Burisma. Not taxpayers.

Sure, for his expertise and hard work.
Tell me more about all these U.S. tax dollars that went to Hunter Biden.

:lmao:

Thanks for being such a good prop, lil fawn. How this works is that aid in the form of a billion or so federal reserve notes are digitally transferred and funneled into various accounts and through various channels for countries in good standing with USA.INC that "play ball" with them. In exchange for the largesse of these crooks that pull out the "American Express Gold Card" and sign it "USA.INC serfs" where our sweat equity makes good on the backing of this fiat currency. In exchange for their generosity, they receive what is known as "kickbacks" or what is also known (and a new term learned by leftards) as "quid pro quo" aka "You scratch my back and I will scratch yours". Leftards are a tad slow on the uptake so this has to read a bit like a first grade primer without using too many multi-syllable words. Politicians can't just have fiat money dumped into their campaign accounts without the fear of leaving a money trail even though some are either so fucking stupid or so secure in their position that they don't give a fuck.

So like in Biden's case for example, the money is funneled through a n'er -do-well like a Hunter Biden to the tune of 83K per month (as an example) by laundering dirty money through their "oil and gas" company and suddenly that previously dirty money comes out as pristine as new fallen snow. Lobbyists pay huge bribes in the form of campaign contributions to keep the American Express Gold card maxed out.....no worries, they just extend our credit limit. You really are stupid and willfully ignorant and will defend any corrupt politician as long as they have a "D" by their name. If Bashful Bernie Sanders was going to be the leftard nominee? You would be touting the virtues of Bolshevikism. You are one of the drones in the hive mind also known as collectivism. Thanks for the segue even though some of the terms I used will totally frighten and confuse you...for those that are "awake"? They understand fully and will wholeheartedly agree.

:abgg2q.jpg:
If you had any evidence of that, people might actually listen to you.

Plenty of people listen to me. I do (and have done) radio interviews and been on numerous podcasts. I have reached more people in an hour than you will ever reach regardless of how many fool-fueled rants lamely disguised as "posting" should you live a thousand lifetimes...no brag, just fact and I have earned my reputation by sacrificing the time required to educate myself. I left the "right versus left" paradigm years ago but you cling to it like Linus does his blanket complete with the thumb sucking.
"Plenty of people listen to me."

LOLOLOL

Yeah, unfortunately, they all live in your head. :lmao:

its funny how trump who has no direct connections to the russia government is accused of being a russian asset and the bidens that have direct connections to the chines government gets a pass

building a hotel doesnt compare to working directly under their government for companies of the government that are accused of stealing american secrets,,,
I didn't say it did, lyin' troll. I showed Impeached Trump worked with the Russian government in response to your lie that Impeached Trump had no direct connections to the Russian government.

building a hotel in those countries requires their approval which doesnt compare as I stated,,

and yet nothing bit silence about the bidens that work directly under the chinese government for companies accused of stealing american military secrets,,,
It still shows Impeached Trump had a direct connection to the Russian government, which you falsely denied he had.

As for the rest, I'd ask for a link to show that but you don't post links to prove your claims; you only claim you did post a link sometime in the past.

that was trumps company not trump himself,,,but it is hunter that worked directly for the chinese government in a company thats been accused of stealing american military secrets,,,and those facts have been posted and also admitted by joe and hunter themselves,,,

your self inflicted ignorance is not my problem,,,

and you are confusing the word contact with connection,,,trump hotel chain had to be in contact with the russian government for approval to build in their country just like in our country,,,
but hunter works directly for the chinese government,,

that was trumps company not trump himself,,,but it is hunter that worked directly for the chinese government in a company thats been accused of stealing american military secrets,,,and those facts have been posted and also admitted by joe and hunter themselves,,,

LOLOL

Your ongoing lies are too easy to debunk...

Spits a proven liar who refuses to post links to corroborate his claims.

:poke:

LOLOL

thanks for confirming he doesnt work for the russian government,,,he just had contact with them in a business aspect as the owner of his company,,,

LOLOL

thanks for confirming he doesnt work for the russian government,,,he just had contact with them in a business aspect as the owner of his company,,,

Lying troll, I never said Impeached Turmp worked for the Russian government. I said he had direct contacts with the Russian government in response to you lying again and saying he didn't.

And your continuous lying is not mine.

Thanks for being such a good prop, lil fawn. How this works is that aid in the form of a billion or so federal reserve notes are digitally transferred and funneled into various accounts and through various channels for countries in good standing with USA.INC that "play ball" with them. In exchange for the largesse of these crooks that pull out the "American Express Gold Card" and sign it "USA.INC serfs" where our sweat equity makes good on the backing of this fiat currency. In exchange for their generosity, they receive what is known as "kickbacks" or what is also known (and a new term learned by leftards) as "quid pro quo" aka "You scratch my back and I will scratch yours". Leftards are a tad slow on the uptake so this has to read a bit like a first grade primer without using too many multi-syllable words. Politicians can't just have fiat money dumped into their campaign accounts without the fear of leaving a money trail even though some are either so fucking stupid or so secure in their position that they don't give a fuck.

So like in Biden's case for example, the money is funneled through a n'er -do-well like a Hunter Biden to the tune of 83K per month (as an example) by laundering dirty money through their "oil and gas" company and suddenly that previously dirty money comes out as pristine as new fallen snow. Lobbyists pay huge bribes in the form of campaign contributions to keep the American Express Gold card maxed out.....no worries, they just extend our credit limit. You really are stupid and willfully ignorant and will defend any corrupt politician as long as they have a "D" by their name. If Bashful Bernie Sanders was going to be the leftard nominee? You would be touting the virtues of Bolshevikism. You are one of the drones in the hive mind also known as collectivism. Thanks for the segue even though some of the terms I used will totally frighten and confuse you...for those that are "awake"? They understand fully and will wholeheartedly agree.

Plenty of people listen to me. I do (and have done) radio interviews and been on numerous podcasts. I have reached more people in an hour than you will ever reach regardless of how many fool-fueled rants lamely disguised as "posting" should you live a thousand lifetimes...no brag, just fact and I have earned my reputation by sacrificing the time required to educate myself. I left the "right versus left" paradigm years ago but you cling to it like Linus does his blanket complete with the thumb sucking.

Ah, touché. The other brain dead right wing lemmings who listen to this and believe it without question must love your interviews.

But no one takes those people seriously.

I believe in the organic Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't believe in "gubermint" that rules from on high and bestows "privileges" that can be taken away at their whim which is what the 14th amendment did and the Act of 1871 accomplished.

If that makes me a "rightwinger" in your skewed vision of the world? So be it....your opinion doesn't count even so much as fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig. I can remember a time when individual rights came before what the collective wanted...they were called "liberals" but the communists hijacked it, used our individual liberties to take down what this country once tried to stand for. We have been taken down by enemies within. So you can go fuck yourself, troll. I stand for something more important than you could ever hope to fathom. I will die on my feet before I will ever kneel.....etch it in stone and commit it to memory,.

So far you’ve made a lot of accusations but nothing that’s contributed to the thread. Your words are meaningless drivel, disconnected from reality.

I blame your lack of ability to comprehend on the failed public school system. They have churned out brain dead morons without the ability for independent thinking for a few generations now. Newspapers write at what one would consider the 5th grade reading level. I was reading books that were considered " 5th grade" level material at the age of eight. I had a love for reading books and words that confused me at a young age? I used a dictionary to look up the definitions. I have this unnatural ability in this day and age to discern information and see bullshit for what it is. I don't need an "expert" to come over and say "I can say with 90% certainty that this is bullshit, but allow my fellow associates to come forward and give his/her analysis so we can reach a consensus". I don't have to pick it up, sniff it or taste to differentiate and then count my lucky stars that I didn't step in it. So here is a heapin' helping of "Go fuck yourself" and don't be shy about asking for seconds.

Why do I care if someone can be that stupid, I don't. Why do I care Hunter got a fricken bunch of money, because it came out of the taxpayers pocket.

LOLOLOL

You're beyond fucking brain-dead with that false equivalence fallacy , delusional dale. :cuckoo:

First you present the reality that kickbacks exist. But then you follow up with the unbridled and unconfirmed nonsense that our money was funneled into Burisma, ultimately paying Hunter Biden. There's no proof either way but the evidence suggests not. At some point, the Ukrainian government did provide subsidies to Burisma, but that stopped when they accused Zlochevsky of stealing that money from his company. As with all your conspiracies, you lack any proof whatsoever to demonstrate you're not batshit insane.

Yeah, I could go into a long explanation as to how the funds trickle down and how shell companies work to avoid a money trail and how one hand washes the other, etc, etc.... but it would be a total waste of time on a joker that still defends "Pocahontas Warren even after she distanced herself from her alleged indigenous "made up" past. The biggest liar and spewer of bullshit is and has always been you and you have some decent competition in that department. You and Joe Blowhard must be related.

Ah, touché. The other brain dead right wing lemmings who listen to this and believe it without question must love your interviews.

I believe in the organic Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't believe in "gubermint" that rules from on high and bestows "privileges" that can be taken away at their whim which is what the 14th amendment did and the Act of 1871 accomplished.

If that makes me a "rightwinger" in your skewed vision of the world? So be it....your opinion doesn't count even so much as fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig. I can remember a time when individual rights came before what the collective wanted...they were called "liberals" but the communists hijacked it, used our individual liberties to take down what this country once tried to stand for. We have been taken down by enemies within. So you can go fuck yourself, troll. I stand for something more important than you could ever hope to fathom. I will die on my feet before I will ever kneel.....etch it in stone and commit it to memory,.

So far you’ve made a lot of accusations but nothing that’s contributed to the thread. Your words are meaningless drivel, disconnected from reality.

I blame your lack of ability to comprehend on the failed public school system. They have churned out brain dead morons without the ability for independent thinking for a few generations now. Newspapers write at what one would consider the 5th grade reading level. I was reading books that were considered " 5th grade" level material at the age of eight. I had a love for reading books and words that confused me at a young age? I used a dictionary to look up the definitions. I have this unnatural ability in this day and age to discern information and see bullshit for what it is. I don't need an "expert" to come over and say "I can say with 90% certainty that this is bullshit, but allow my fellow associates to come forward and give his/her analysis so we can reach a consensus". I don't have to pick it up, sniff it or taste to differentiate and then count my lucky stars that I didn't step in it. So here is a heapin' helping of "Go fuck yourself" and don't be shy about asking for seconds.
rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

You're beyond fucking brain-dead with that false equivalence fallacy , delusional dale. :cuckoo:

First you present the reality that kickbacks exist. But then you follow up with the unbridled and unconfirmed nonsense that our money was funneled into Burisma, ultimately paying Hunter Biden. There's no proof either way but the evidence suggests not. At some point, the Ukrainian government did provide subsidies to Burisma, but that stopped when they accused Zlochevsky of stealing that money from his company. As with all your conspiracies, you lack any proof whatsoever to demonstrate you're not batshit insane.

Yeah, I could go into a long explanation as to how the funds trickle down and how shell companies work to avoid a money trail and how one hand washes the other, etc, etc.... but it would be a total waste of time on a joker that still defends "Pocahontas Warren even after she distanced herself from her alleged indigenous "made up" past. The biggest liar and spewer of bullshit is and has always been you and you have some decent competition in that department. You and Joe Blowhard must be related.
Her DNA test defends her even if you are too stupid to understand it.

As far as how shell companies operate, it's irrelevant since you lack the ability to demonstrate this was the case with Burisma after Hunter Biden joined.

And while I have no doubt you believe you, don't expect others to since you fail miserably to prove the bullshit you post.

LOLOLOL

As far as how shell companies operate, it's irrelevant since you lack the ability to demonstrate this was the case with Burisma after Hunter Biden joined.

And while I have no doubt you believe you, don't expect others to since you fail miserably to prove the bullshit you post.
rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
LOL

You poor thing, you can't even think for yourself.

Forum List

Back