Hunter Biden

LOL

You brain-dead, dildo. I never said Hinter was qualified for that position. Nor did I ever deny he got that job because he was the son of a VP. What I do deny is that his father got him that job, which was your idiotic claim and which you failed miserably to prove. By all accounts, his friend, Devon Archer, who was already serving on that same board, got him that job.

Are you ever not a delusional conspiracy freak?

Ever?? :eusa_doh:

STFU, lil fawn, you are the bitter clinger that defended Liz "Pocahontas" Warren to the very end of her fairy tale of belonging to an indigenous tribe that qualified her as being of "minority status"....remember?......you defended it like a little captain going down with his little dinghy that sprung a leak.
LOL

You poor thing, she proved her claims of Native American lineage. It matters not if you're not lucid enough to understand. :confused:

You REALLY believe that political favors were not done ( unbeknownst to Jesuit Joe Biden) and that the inquiry into the Burisma money laundering scam where kickbacks were given to high ranking politicians that signed off on humanitarian aid after the 2014 coup d'etat is just a "witch hunt"???? Go and pull your bullshit spew on someone else......you are not talking your way out of this one.
That you have to ask that as though simply suggesting it must be so actually makes it so reveals the vacuity of your claims. If you had any proof at all, you'd be presenting it rather than that weak limp-wristed bluff in lieu of actual evidence you clearly lack.

You are like the little kid whose dog just killed the neighbor's chickens and even though the dog has blood and feathers stuck to his muzzle? The kid will declare that his dog is completely innocent and never left the yard. You lost what tiny bit of credibility you MIGHT have had over 18 months ago, dipshit.
LOLOL

Except your chickens are still clucking and that's not blood on them and the claims there are feathers on the dog remain unconfirmed because Giuliani won't actually release the documents he claims are in his possession that will prove it. Translation, since you are a brain-dead conspiracy freak -- nothing against Joe Biden in this matter has been proven. Not one. It's 100% conjecture on the part of you loony righties who have been caught making shit up like this more times than I've counted.

And is it possible for me to express how much I care you think I have no credibility?

Double down on the stupidity, little fawn........"Tis only a flesh wound!!!!!" I get your schtick now.....it's that of simply being a time waster. You are the quintessential red button that says "Danger! Do Not Touch" but you smash it down yourself....what a fucking dumb ass. Anyone that uses "Faun" without realizing what it stands for can't be playing with a full deck anyway and is on the "Uncle Joe Biden" creepy side.

Don't worry about what is going to come out about Burisma and the scam behind all the kickbacks from aid so generously given to countries like the Ukraine via the yankee federal reserve note as the politicians say "Just put it on the tab". Please...PLEASE tell me that you didn't pro-create and that any potential spawn of yours was aborted...lie to me if need be. You are good at it... but lie this time for humanitarian reasons.

(snicker)
LOLOL

There is nothing else coming out of Burisma that can touch Joe. At worst for the Bidens, perhaps something nefarious will emerge on Hunter, but then he's not running for president. All the appearances indicate Joe threatened to hold up those loan guarantees for the sake of fighting corruption; along with the EU, the IMF, the Rada and other Ukrainians who all wanted Shokin out for refusing to prosecute oligarchs. As evidenced by him sitting on the Burisma investigation for about 2 years while refusing to work with Great Britain's investigation into Zlochevsky, another oligarch Shokin protected.

83K a month says otherwise, dumb ass.......
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, what does 83K a month have to do with Joe Biden?

STFU, lil fawn, you are the bitter clinger that defended Liz "Pocahontas" Warren to the very end of her fairy tale of belonging to an indigenous tribe that qualified her as being of "minority status"....remember?......you defended it like a little captain going down with his little dinghy that sprung a leak.
LOL

You poor thing, she proved her claims of Native American lineage. It matters not if you're not lucid enough to understand. :confused:

You REALLY believe that political favors were not done ( unbeknownst to Jesuit Joe Biden) and that the inquiry into the Burisma money laundering scam where kickbacks were given to high ranking politicians that signed off on humanitarian aid after the 2014 coup d'etat is just a "witch hunt"???? Go and pull your bullshit spew on someone else......you are not talking your way out of this one.
That you have to ask that as though simply suggesting it must be so actually makes it so reveals the vacuity of your claims. If you had any proof at all, you'd be presenting it rather than that weak limp-wristed bluff in lieu of actual evidence you clearly lack.

You are like the little kid whose dog just killed the neighbor's chickens and even though the dog has blood and feathers stuck to his muzzle? The kid will declare that his dog is completely innocent and never left the yard. You lost what tiny bit of credibility you MIGHT have had over 18 months ago, dipshit.
LOLOL

Except your chickens are still clucking and that's not blood on them and the claims there are feathers on the dog remain unconfirmed because Giuliani won't actually release the documents he claims are in his possession that will prove it. Translation, since you are a brain-dead conspiracy freak -- nothing against Joe Biden in this matter has been proven. Not one. It's 100% conjecture on the part of you loony righties who have been caught making shit up like this more times than I've counted.

And is it possible for me to express how much I care you think I have no credibility?

Double down on the stupidity, little fawn........"Tis only a flesh wound!!!!!" I get your schtick now.....it's that of simply being a time waster. You are the quintessential red button that says "Danger! Do Not Touch" but you smash it down yourself....what a fucking dumb ass. Anyone that uses "Faun" without realizing what it stands for can't be playing with a full deck anyway and is on the "Uncle Joe Biden" creepy side.

Don't worry about what is going to come out about Burisma and the scam behind all the kickbacks from aid so generously given to countries like the Ukraine via the yankee federal reserve note as the politicians say "Just put it on the tab". Please...PLEASE tell me that you didn't pro-create and that any potential spawn of yours was aborted...lie to me if need be. You are good at it... but lie this time for humanitarian reasons.

(snicker)
LOLOL

There is nothing else coming out of Burisma that can touch Joe. At worst for the Bidens, perhaps something nefarious will emerge on Hunter, but then he's not running for president. All the appearances indicate Joe threatened to hold up those loan guarantees for the sake of fighting corruption; along with the EU, the IMF, the Rada and other Ukrainians who all wanted Shokin out for refusing to prosecute oligarchs. As evidenced by him sitting on the Burisma investigation for about 2 years while refusing to work with Great Britain's investigation into Zlochevsky, another oligarch Shokin protected.

LOLOL

Lil fawn SEZ???? "Blah, blah, blah...bullshit followed by more bullshit with a grand finale of even MORE bullshit and denial"...rinse and repeat to ad naseum.

LOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

Lil fawn SEZ???? "Blah, blah, blah...bullshit followed by more bullshit with a grand finale of even MORE bullshit and denial"...rinse and repeat to ad naseum.
LOLOL

Translation: Poor delusional dale can't prove his hallucinations are real and can't answer the question, so he replies with that ^^^

:dance:

LOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

Seriously?! Can anyone really be that stupid. If it weren't for Joe Biden, Hunter wouldn't have gotten squat.

and youve done nothing but toe the party line,,,

I’ve sourced everything that I’ve been asked. I’ve used testimony from first hand accounts, contemporaneous reporting, and facts.

You post Glenn Beck, questionable internet sites and highly dubious sources (if you post any sources at all, still waiting for any details on who corroborated Shokin).

HOLY shit.......there should be a warning by your ID that says beware of having liquid or food in one's mouth when reading your posts. I haven't figured out what ID you used before but it's pretty fucking generic and could be any number of trolls that got their asses kicked to the curb. If you REALLY believe that there isn't a mountain of shit in corruption by current and former politicians from both sides before Trump ever took over as CEO of USA.INC as it pertains to the Ukraine and the coup of 2014? Then you simply expose yourself for being one of THE dumbest fuckwads to recently sneak back on this forum. I didn't vote for Trump, elections are a fucking joke...an illusion but even I can follow the money and see what Burisma was all about and how neatly it was used to launder money in ways that make HSBC and BCCI look "small time. The Romney, Pelosi, Biden, Clinton crime families and their mulatto moron are up to their necks in it and if I cared to dig even deeper into this sewer, I am sure I would find a Bush, Schumer, and McConnell connection and other parties that got their pieces of the pie...after all, it was put on our tab and who would be the wiser and what could or would we do if we ever got to the bottom of this entire fraud that is this fiat currency system?

I will tell ya, we wouldn't do a fucking thing but bend over and have that big red, white and blue corporate banner shoved even further up our asses and agree to add another day's wages to pay interest on a debt created by an extension of credit with nothing behind it. Go fuck yourself or come back under another ID. Progressive Hunter has handed you ass in Skittles size pieces...if it was a fight, they would have stopped it three rounds ago.
Poor, delusional dale, trying to conflate corruption in general, which nobody denies, with the purported corruption of Joe Biden using billion dollars in loan guarantees, which you have no proof of, fails you like you always fail when you come to these arguments unarmed with facts and reality.

Yawwwwwwn, tell me again how Pocahontas Warren was part of an indigenous tribe native to what became America and how she and her husband had to run away and elope because her blue blood husband's family disapproved of her being a squaw. I think saw an episode of a scenario just like that on "Bonanza" or "Gunsmoke", dumb ass.
You should know the facts on this by now, delusional dale. She grew up, learning from her family, that an ancestor 5 generations back was Native American. Now as an adult and following many years of ridicule from the right, she had her DNA tested and it confirmed she has Native American ancestry as close as 6 generations back. She proved her claims despite the hysterics of you looney tunes.

HOLY SHIT! My great grandfather was a bull blooded native of the Coushatta tribe on what is now referred to as Georgia. That makes me part of a protected class, dumb fuck and you BETTER pay props to me, asswipe. Pocahontas Warren is an admitted poseur and yet you still double down........you have set the already lowered bar for this forum's stupidity standard. Nice going, dumb ass.

LOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

Seriously?! Can anyone really be that stupid. If it weren't for Joe Biden, Hunter wouldn't have gotten squat.

Yes, they are just that fucking stupid.......

LOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

Probably not. Why do you care?

LOL

LOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

So? That's like saying if it weren't for Impeached Trump, Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric Trump wouldn't have gotten squat. Many, many kids of famous, wealthy and/or political parents achieved success because of their parents. You rightwing freaks try to make this sound novel.

(snicker)
LOLOL

LOLOL

Why do I care if someone can be that stupid, I don't. Why do I care Hunter got a fricken bunch of money, because it came out of the taxpayers pocket.

I’ve sourced everything that I’ve been asked. I’ve used testimony from first hand accounts, contemporaneous reporting, and facts.

You post Glenn Beck, questionable internet sites and highly dubious sources (if you post any sources at all, still waiting for any details on who corroborated Shokin).

HOLY shit.......there should be a warning by your ID that says beware of having liquid or food in one's mouth when reading your posts. I haven't figured out what ID you used before but it's pretty fucking generic and could be any number of trolls that got their asses kicked to the curb. If you REALLY believe that there isn't a mountain of shit in corruption by current and former politicians from both sides before Trump ever took over as CEO of USA.INC as it pertains to the Ukraine and the coup of 2014? Then you simply expose yourself for being one of THE dumbest fuckwads to recently sneak back on this forum. I didn't vote for Trump, elections are a fucking joke...an illusion but even I can follow the money and see what Burisma was all about and how neatly it was used to launder money in ways that make HSBC and BCCI look "small time. The Romney, Pelosi, Biden, Clinton crime families and their mulatto moron are up to their necks in it and if I cared to dig even deeper into this sewer, I am sure I would find a Bush, Schumer, and McConnell connection and other parties that got their pieces of the pie...after all, it was put on our tab and who would be the wiser and what could or would we do if we ever got to the bottom of this entire fraud that is this fiat currency system?

I will tell ya, we wouldn't do a fucking thing but bend over and have that big red, white and blue corporate banner shoved even further up our asses and agree to add another day's wages to pay interest on a debt created by an extension of credit with nothing behind it. Go fuck yourself or come back under another ID. Progressive Hunter has handed you ass in Skittles size pieces...if it was a fight, they would have stopped it three rounds ago.
Poor, delusional dale, trying to conflate corruption in general, which nobody denies, with the purported corruption of Joe Biden using billion dollars in loan guarantees, which you have no proof of, fails you like you always fail when you come to these arguments unarmed with facts and reality.

Yawwwwwwn, tell me again how Pocahontas Warren was part of an indigenous tribe native to what became America and how she and her husband had to run away and elope because her blue blood husband's family disapproved of her being a squaw. I think saw an episode of a scenario just like that on "Bonanza" or "Gunsmoke", dumb ass.
You should know the facts on this by now, delusional dale. She grew up, learning from her family, that an ancestor 5 generations back was Native American. Now as an adult and following many years of ridicule from the right, she had her DNA tested and it confirmed she has Native American ancestry as close as 6 generations back. She proved her claims despite the hysterics of you looney tunes.

HOLY SHIT! My great grandfather was a bull blooded native of the Coushatta tribe on what is now referred to as Georgia. That makes me part of a protected class, dumb fuck and you BETTER pay props to me, asswipe. Pocahontas Warren is an admitted poseur and yet you still double down........you have set the already lowered bar for this forum's stupidity standard. Nice going, dumb ass.
LOLOLOLOL

You're truly fucking deranged, delusional dale. How about this -- I'll pay you props when you prove your part Native American, like Warren did. Until then, you can accept this as payment.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Why do I care if someone can be that stupid, I don't. Why do I care Hunter got a fricken bunch of money, because it came out of the taxpayers pocket.
LOL

What money came out of U.S. tax payer's pockets??

LOLOL

LOL

Sigh...my mistake, you are that stupid.

my dads grandmother was full blood cherokee and I would never consider claiming that as a way to gain special favor or monetary gain like warren did,,,

my dads grandmother was full blood cherokee and I would never consider claiming that as a way to gain special favor or monetary gain like warren did,,,
So?

LOLOL

LOL

that has yet to be determined,,,some of the claims say he did,,,

LOLOL

LOL

Sigh...my mistake, you are that stupid.
Translation: None and you know it, you just lack the character needed to admit it.

:dance:

So?

just because you dont care doesnt mean a thing accept youre a hypocrite,,,

So?

just because you dont care doesnt mean a thing accept youre a hypocrite,,,
LOLOLOL

Slobbers the liar who got nailed yesterday, falsely claiming Biden threatened someone who wanted to vote for him. Buzz the nurse to change your drool cup.

LOLOL

LOLOL

What are you talking about? Hunter Biden was paid by Burisma. Not taxpayers.

LOLOL

What are you talking about? Hunter Biden was paid by Burisma. Not taxpayers.

Sure, for his expertise and hard work.

Forum List

Back