Hunter Biden makes a statement but lawyers say he won't show up for deposition

Your link

For months, Republicans have been probing allegations that Biden used his name and office to profit off his son Hunter’s business dealings. To date, lawmakers have not been able to provide any evidence directly linking the president to any crimes.
You mean other than the thirty million dollars that the Biden family was paid? I know you're not one of the brighter posters here, Winger but that's the epitome of influence peddling! The evidence of wrong doing is overwhelming. The only question at this point is whether Democrats will hold their noses and continue to support him as that evidence is made public.

How was Joe involved?

Dinner
Phone calls

Start with the main point. Why would those countries give Hunter millions of dollars for nothing? then why have multiple shell companies? then there was proven transfer of money from those companies to members of the family. .. the fact that Joe said he never asked his son about his business and never knew anything about it.... and THEN was found to have had, lunch , meetings, plane rides along with Hunter's foreign business partners, all is indirect evidence..... which all begs for a looking into.. unless you are purposely looking the other way.

At the very least, it appears he may have committed tax evasion.

Yes. $1.5 million.

He is going to likely plead the 5th and his dad will pardon him.

You think he was lying to the Chinese man when he said “My father is right next to me and you must keep your commitment“ and “10 to the big guy”.

It seems clear to me foreign governments have been buying access to Joe for years.

Hunter is making it perfectly clear that his father was not involved in his business

Why don’t Republicans rush out with evidence to the contrary?

They have been pouring over bank records, financial transactions, emails, testimony of Hunters partners……yet they have nothing
They have...

Comer Releases Direct Monthly Payments to Joe Biden from Hunter Biden’s Business Entity​

You mean other than the thirty million dollars that the Biden family was paid? I know you're not one of the brighter posters here, Winger but that's the epitome of influence peddling! The evidence of wrong doing is overwhelming. The only question at this point is whether Democrats will hold their noses and continue to support him as that evidence is made public.

A pity for Republicans they haven't been able to implicate Joe.

Good luck impeaching President Biden for doing his job as Vice President as directed by President Obama.
Again, you're saying that Obama directed Joey to withhold the aid. He didn't.

One month before Joey's shakedown, Obama's task force directed Joey to give the aid without any conditions related to the Prosecutor.

What happened in between? Hunter's bosses asked him to call "washington" for help with Shokin.

Five days later, Biden ran his audible and withheld the billion of dollars in taxpayer aid.

Start with the main point. Why would those countries give Hunter millions of dollars for nothing? then why have multiple shell companies? then there was proven transfer of money from those companies to members of the family. .. the fact that Joe said he never asked his son about his business and never knew anything about it.... and THEN was found to have had, lunch , meetings, plane rides along with Hunter's foreign business partners, all is indirect evidence..... which all begs for a looking into.. unless you are purposely looking the other way.

Could be they gave him that money because Hunter sold them on the idea that his father could provide them influence.

Yes. $1.5 million.

He is going to likely plead the 5th and his dad will pardon him.

You think he was lying to the Chinese man when he said “My father is right next to me and you must keep your commitment“ and “10 to the big guy”.

It seems clear to me foreign governments have been buying access to Joe for years.

Yes, I do believe he was lying about that. Seems he made money by convincing others they could have access to his father.

Hunter is making it perfectly clear that his father was not involved in his business

They have been pouring over bank records, financial transactions, emails, testimony of Hunters partners……yet they have nothing

You know how money laundering works dont you? the recipients of the money are NEVER included by name in those financial transactions. Its purposely done to make investigations difficult. You have to know this.

Could be they gave him that money because Hunter sold them on the idea that his father could provide them influence.

yes, of course. And it very well means Biden can be compromised right now which is a dangerous thing for America. If Joe Biden had dinner or lunch meetings, or shared plane rides with any of those people... that is a basis for investigation.

Mike%20Tyson.gif

Your monotonous, long-time, wilful ignorance is wearing thin. Just the changing stories would be red flags to a serious person.

Over time, as you know, the story has gone from never even discussing business with each other to, yeah, we met and had dinner but talked about the weather, to now, Joe was not involved FINANCIALLY in my business.

I keep trying to believe that you can't possibly be so gullible as to swallow this malarkey, but you keep proving me wrong! Why?

Dolt, that's not evidence Devon Archer worked for as a Ukraine gas exec when that photo was taken. Archer took a job, as did Hunter, with Burisma in April, 2014. Good luck proving that picture was taken after that...

:alcoholic:

Lawsuit Uncovers ‘Smoking Gun’ Email Joe Biden and Hunter - MSN

Democrats notoriously impeached former President Donald Trump on far less in December 2019. Democrats claimed Trump allegedly threatened to withhold military aid and a White House meeting from Ukraine if the country failed to investigate corruption within its government.

Democrats claimed this was “abuse of power and obstruction of Congress,” which led to his impeachment on December 18, 2019.

In comparison, Biden has openly admitted to threatening to withhold aid while his son raked in millions as part of an international influence-peddling scheme.

Again, you're saying that Obama directed Joey to withhold the aid. He didn't.

One month before Joey's shakedown, Obama's task force directed Joey to give the aid without any conditions related to the Prosecutor.

What happened in between? Hunter's bosses asked him to call "washington" for help with Shokin.

Five days later, Biden ran his audible and withheld the billion of dollars in taxpayer aid.
That is not what that document said. Furthermore, both the IMF and the EU backed the refusal to issue the loan guarantees until the prosecutor's office was cleaned up and Slokin was removed.

This is what I heard Hunter say:

"My name is Hunter Biden and I am a huge douche. I am foolishly going to rely on advice from my sleazebag DC lawyer, just like those university presidents did, and thumb my nose at a valid, duly issued Congressional subpoena because I am above the law."

At the very least, it appears he may have committed tax evasion.

Three felony firearms charges including lying on a BATF Form 4472 and being a drug user in possession of a firearm.

Crack addicts make good salesman do they?!?

Could be that Hunter got that job because he was such a good salesman and had immense experience in the field.

:rofl:

Looks like Hunter just gave you that evidence

My Father was not involved in my business dealings

Hunter is not only a child molester, crack head, whore-monger, tax-evader, and gun criminal, but a liar as well.

If this was Trump's son, you'd be screaming bloody murder, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back