Joe Biden claims that 10-07 was 65 years ago.

A mistake like that every once in a while is acceptable for a public speaker like a President.

However, this Potatohead dumbass does it almost every time he opens his idiot mouth.

I believe him.

President Biden is up in his years meaning his faculties are certainly not what they once were. The statist left lost a lot of credibility nominating Joe for the POTUS position when there were PLENTY of younger candidates to pick from that would have have supported the statist left's bizarre agenda. When I seen ole Joe go down on the stairs leading up to the airliner I knew he was not the right person for the job. Coupled with Hillary's legs turning to rubber as she attempted to board the limo this surely does not bode well for the statist left in the next election. Common sense should tell a person to support candidates for ANY position that are in the 40-50 age range. Any younger they lack comprehensive life experiences, any older they start fading. Another advantage regarding candidates in the 40-50 range is that they are better equipped to understand the extremes of their constituencies age range(18-70+).

He misspoke... So fucking what...

Biden will correct himself...

Trump would double down on stupid... Remember the sharpie and the hurricane

NBD when your Diapered God does it, but look where y'all go when Trump "misspeaks".

Y'all are so entertaining.

Please don't ever stop.

I love the AIR FORCE story.....sometimes it is an AMTRAK story.

A dead guy came up and told Joe he travelled 1 million miles.

When he tells the story, he always says he thought the secret service was going to shoot the guy.....the guy who died like a decade earlier.

THIS ENTIRE STORY IS A LIE.

Biden quoted Negri as saying: “At that retirement dinner, we calculated it.” He said Negri had explained the math, then concluded, “Joey, you traveled more on Amtrak.”

Biden’s account simply does not add up. Biden did not reach the million-miles-flown mark as vice president until September 2015, according to his own past comments. But Negri retired from Amtrak in 1993 and died in May 2014, according to an obituary published online and in the Asbury Park Press, a New Jersey newspaper.

CNN called him a liar 2 years ago.....

HE TOLD THE STORY AGAIN LAST WEEK!!!

He misspoke... So fucking what...

Biden will correct himself...

Trump would double down on stupid... Remember the sharpie and the hurricane
The dumbass misspeaks every time he opens his mouth. Every single speech or statement he gives is either bat shit crazy, a lie, a distortion, an incoherent rambling or just plain wrong on the facts.

We use to think that Queer Barry was a dumbass President but Ole Potatohead has him beat by a mile.

Only idiots voted for Potatohead.

1702483478192.png

Forum List

Back