Hunter Biden laptop repairman John Paul Mac Isaac tells FOX & Friends: "I feel vindicated"

• Banned
i come from a military family. my parents and grandparents put the fear of God in me not to do anything that would embarass the family, because they knew my tendencies. apparently, Hunter Biden never had this conversation with his dad

i come from a military family. my parents and grandparents put the fear of God in me not to do anything that would embarass the family, because they knew my tendencies. apparently, Hunter Biden never had this conversation with his dad
You know absolutely nothing about what went on between Biden and his children.

Hunter Biden is responsible for his own choices and decisions. As is anyone else over 18, regardless of their upbringing.

Some kids just don't listen.

You know absolutely nothing about what went on between Biden and his children.

Hunter Biden is responsible for his own choices and decisions. As is anyone else over 18, regardless of their upbringing.

Funny how when the FBI raided Roger Stone's house... they tipped CNN to be there with their cameras ready for the big story... yet The FBI and twitter have the need to suppress the info about Hunter's laptop and go as far as calling it Russian disinformation.
If there was nothing damning in it for Joe Biden, it would not have been suppressed.

Funny how when the FBI raided Roger Stone's house... they tipped CNN to be there with their cameras ready for the big story... yet The FBI and twitter have the need to suppress the info about Hunter's laptop and go as far as calling it Russian disinformation.
If there was nothing damning in it for Joe Biden, it would not have been suppressed.
They wanted to shame Hunter Biden in order to shame Joe Biden and then say "Hey look, Joe.....is unfit to be President of the USA"

Why should someone's child private life be used to undo someone's candidacy for Presidency and NOT the candidate's behavior itself?

The Republicans were alleging that Joe Biden profited from Hunter's job, or something like that.

No proof was ever found, even with Giuliani going to Ukraine himself.

Eventually it will all come out. Still, trying to use the laptop to disqualify Joe Biden is nothing but dirty Republican political game.

They wanted to shame Hunter Biden in order to shame Joe Biden and then say "Hey look, Joe.....is unfit to be President of the USA"

Why should someone's child private life be used to undo someone's candidacy for Presidency and NOT the candidate's behavior itself?

The Republicans were alleging that Joe Biden profited from Hunter's job, or something like that.

No proof was ever found, even with Giuliani going to Ukraine himself.

Eventually it will all come out. Still, trying to use the laptop to disqualify Joe Biden is nothing but dirty Republican political game.

yes, eventually it will all come out. The fact that the son of a Vice President can receive millions of dollars from foreign governments , based only on the fact that Hunter was the son of a sitting Vice president....and not for any other qualification, creates a dangerous condition. It's a situation where Joe Biden might be bribed or threatened to set policy in favor of one of those nations. Especially depending on how much money Joe Biden received up front, but not necessarily only that. Money could also have gone to other family members.

Now its not some RW conspiracy that caused Hunter in whatever kind of stupor he was in to forget to pick up his laptop. He probably forgot where he took it.
But the fact that the FBI after knowing that it belonged to hunter (and they did)... tried to bury it? that should frighten every American that ot top law enforcement agencies are not looking out for the welfare of citizens but going all into the tank for one political party.

yes, eventually it will all come out. The fact that the son of a Vice President can receive millions of dollars from foreign governments , based only on the fact that Hunter was the son of a sitting Vice president....and not for any other qualification, creates a dangerous condition. It's a situation where Joe Biden might be bribed or threatened to set policy in favor of one of those nations. Especially depending on how much money Joe Biden received up front, but not necessarily only that. Money could also have gone to other family members.

Now its not some RW conspiracy that caused Hunter in whatever kind of stupor he was in to forget to pick up his laptop. He probably forgot where he took it.
But the fact that the FBI after knowing that it belonged to hunter (and they did)... tried to bury it? that should frighten every American that ot top law enforcement agencies are not looking out for the welfare of citizens but going all into the tank for one political party.
What foreign governments paid Hunter?

This is a right wing wankfest...

They haven't a piece of un-compromised evidence yet...

Barr had this laptop ffor a year and no charges brought,,,

I am reading talking points, allegations, perpetuated by the Republican Party. No evidence of anything that you are alleging.

I want the facts. What are they?

This is what is known:

Joe Biden didn’t do anything to help Hunter in Ukraine​

Back in 2014 after a change of regime in Ukraine, Hunter Biden joined the board of a scandal-plagued Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma. Hunter had no apparent qualifications for the job except that his father was the vice president and involved in the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

He got paid up to $50,000 per month for the job and the situation constituted the kind of conflict of interest that was normally considered inappropriate in Washington until the Trump era. These days, of course, the president of the United States regularly accepts payments from foreign sources to his company while in office, and so do the Trump children. The Obama administration probably should have done something about this at the time, but the White House couldn’t literally force Hunter not to accept the job. And given the larger family context, you can see why Joe might have been reluctant to confront his son about it.

-----
That’s no coincidence. Some aspects of Hunter Biden’s career and life story are a bit extreme (the Amtrak gig, dating his brother’s widow), but the kid who trades on family connections to make money is much more a case of business as usual than an extraordinary scandal. “Business as usual in Washington,” however, is normally the subject of scorn in American politics. Any focus on Joe Biden’s son is likely to remind people of what they don’t like about it.

[Full article online]

Want to attack Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

Start with Donald Trump with Ivanka and Kushner being appointed to his government. How much money did all of them make out of those 4 years?
Let us count how much money Don Jr. and Eric Trump also made out of their father being President.

How much money did Donald Trump make out of his Scottish resort while staying there with the secret service? How much was the government charged?

How much money did Trump International in DC make for the Trumps during the 4 years?

Let us be fair.

What foreign governments paid Hunter?

Any business dealing going through China, goes through their government. The Ukraine was also corrupt, money passes through many hands there, and government officials are on the take through companies like Burisma. there is no mystery there at all.

Any business dealing going through China, goes through their government. The Ukraine was also corrupt, money passes through many hands there, and government officials are on the take through companies like Burisma. there is no mystery there at all.
Nothing but allegations. Guesses, nothing else.

Try something concrete which did actually happen.

I am reading talking points, allegations, perpetuated by the Republican Party. No evidence of anything that you are alleging.

I want the facts. What are they?

This is what is known:

Joe Biden didn’t do anything to help Hunter in Ukraine​

Back in 2014 after a change of regime in Ukraine, Hunter Biden joined the board of a scandal-plagued Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma. Hunter had no apparent qualifications for the job except that his father was the vice president and involved in the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

He got paid up to $50,000 per month for the job and the situation constituted the kind of conflict of interest that was normally considered inappropriate in Washington until the Trump era. These days, of course, the president of the United States regularly accepts payments from foreign sources to his company while in office, and so do the Trump children. The Obama administration probably should have done something about this at the time, but the White House couldn’t literally force Hunter not to accept the job. And given the larger family context, you can see why Joe might have been reluctant to confront his son about it.

-----
That’s no coincidence. Some aspects of Hunter Biden’s career and life story are a bit extreme (the Amtrak gig, dating his brother’s widow), but the kid who trades on family connections to make money is much more a case of business as usual than an extraordinary scandal. “Business as usual in Washington,” however, is normally the subject of scorn in American politics. Any focus on Joe Biden’s son is likely to remind people of what they don’t like about it.

[Full article online]

Want to attack Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.

Start with Donald Trump with Ivanka and Kushner being appointed to his government. How much money did all of them make out of those 4 years?
Let us count how much money Don Jr. and Eric Trump also made out of their father being President.

How much money did Donald Trump make out of his Scottish resort while staying there with the secret service? How much was the government charged?

How much money did Trump International in DC make for the Trumps during the 4 years?

Let us be fair.

You can just start with WHY.. and What reason did the FBI have to suppress knowledge of the laptop, and why did they knowingly LIE and say it didnt exist and was Russian mis information. If they are not hiding Biden's roll in something they should not have acted like they were.

You can just start with WHY.. and What reason did the FBI have to suppress knowledge of the laptop, and why did they knowingly LIE and say it didnt exist and was Russian mis information. If they are not hiding Biden's roll in something they should not have acted like they were.
We do not have the facts, yet. There is no point in wondering about it. You insist in alleging for the worse. I get it.

Shall I wonder about this and why did Fox suppress it?

Forum List

Back