Hunter Biden investigation moves forward in Senate.

I can’t wait for the investigations into tbe Trump children :)

?? Why?
I am being sarcastic, but basically, there are allegations their business’ have benefited from the president which should be treated no differently than Hunter Biden.

One is the timing of Ivanka’s Chinese patents.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

Other examples:

There is more there than with the Bidens at this time but it is ignored.

I’m one of those Democrats that are all in on this. Hunter Biden is a Harvard graduate and he started his own law firm and he was appointed to the Board of Directors at Amtrak by George Bush.

That’s his background.

so once you go after him, Democrats get to go after trumps children of the corn. How do you think they’re going to stand up compared to hunter Biden?
Grifter children of a grifter
You forget his dad helped get him the job on Amtrak's board. Or do you not want to admit that you support nepotism when it's your side?

Little hypocrite.
You just assume his father must’ve helped. George Bush was president. George Bush hired him to be on the Board of Directors for Amtrak. The guy was a Harvard graduate and he started his own law firm. Do you think because trumps kids got everything from their dad and Trump got everything from his dad that it works that way for everybody?

It was admitted to, you fucking moron. If you can't keep up with the basics maybe you should just go climb under your rock again.

Do you have a subscription to the economist?
I don't give a dime to fake news organizations.

So you just chose to remain ignorant?
No, you choose to be addicted to grape kool-aid. Crude leftist disinformation.

I provided legitimate sources from a variety of political viewpoints. The Economist is economic libertarian. The WSJ is conservative. Foreign Policy is classic liberal. These are as legitimate as they get.
How convenient that they are all pay sites and you declined to quote any relevant information from those articles that would support your argument.

Not that anything in those articles could possibly exonerate the Bidens, given the known timeline of relevant events.

Really,, saying the Obama State Department also wanted Shokin eliminated does not take Biden off the hook. It just shows that the criminal conspiracy went further than just the VP's office. It went much deeper, as suspected.

Care to add to the timeline?

Last edited:

I provided legitimate sources from a variety of political viewpoints. The Economist is economic libertarian. The WSJ is conservative. Foreign Policy is classic liberal. These are as legitimate as they get.
How convenient that they are all pay sites and you declined to quote any relevant information from those articles that would support your argument.

Not that anything in those articles could possibly exonerate the Biden's, given the known timeline.
What kind of information are you looking for specifically? I don’t want to play games and waste everyone’s time. What would you consider relevant?

Yeah, funny how biden gets put in charge and then like magic his son, his brother and sister are all of a sudden making money in Ukraine.

And not one of them had ever done business internationally before.

If it were Trump you would be screaming, but, because you are a political whore, you don't care about the biden crime family.
Not only Ukraine. Iraq and China too (that we know of)
What you are doing is taking any country they have had business dealings with and creating a corruption conspiracy. If you applied the same standard to the Trump family....Oh ve!

The difference being the Trump organization has been doing international business it's whole life
The bidens had NEVER been involved in international business, ever. Until joe got put in charge, and look and behold the ONLY countries the bidens did business in were those where joe was running the show.

So, Coyote. Add 2+2 for us and what does that tell you?

The difference actually, is that the Trump Organization can now use his office to conduct lucrative personal deals.

People can enter in to international business at any time. It isn’t illegal. And there is a long history of family members using the name to promote their interests. Remember Billy Carter? I think Reagan had a problematic brother as well.

Politico has a good article on tangled Biden business which is no worse than Trumps with one major exception, the family business isn’t entangled in White House business such as foreign relations etc. Nepotism? So sure, look into the Biden’s. But if it is to be anything more than a partisan witch-hunt, look into the Trumps as well.

Yeah, funny how biden gets put in charge and then like magic his son, his brother and sister are all of a sudden making money in Ukraine.

If it were Trump you would be screaming, but, because you are a political whore, you don't care about the biden crime family.
What you are doing is taking any country they have had business dealings with and creating a corruption conspiracy. If you applied the same standard to the Trump family....Oh ve!

The difference being the Trump organization has been doing international business it's whole life
The bidens had NEVER been involved in international business, ever. Until joe got put in charge, and look and behold the ONLY countries the bidens did business in were those where joe was running the show.

The difference actually, is that the Trump Organization can now use his office to conduct lucrative personal deals.

People can enter in to international business at any time. It isn’t illegal. And there is a long history of family members using the name to promote their interests. Remember Billy Carter? I think Reagan had a problematic brother as well.

Politico has a good article on tangled Biden business which is no worse than Trumps with one major exception, the family business isn’t entangled in White House business such as foreign relations etc. Nepotism? So sure, look into the Biden’s. But if it is to be anything more than a partisan witch-hunt, look into the Trumps as well.

Yeah, It's working out well for them:

So, the Trump organization has provably NOT done anything of the sort, and the biden family provably HAS, which makes your point, what?

Last edited:

Hunter has never had a real job. Every job he has ever held was because of his dad.

You are letting your personal hatred of Trump cloud your judgment. Every accusation you have leveled at Trump has actually been done by the bidens but you turn a blind eye to their corruption. Why?

Put another way, Trump has made his money in the private sector. Lots of it. The bidens have made ALL of their money from the taxpayers. All of it.

Think about that Coyote.

?? Why?
I am being sarcastic, but basically, there are allegations their business’ have benefited from the president which should be treated no differently than Hunter Biden.

On the same day Trump and his daughter dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago in Florida in April 2017, China awarded her three preliminary trademark approvals for jewelry, handbags and spa services. In all, she has obtained more than a dozen Chinese trademarks since entering the White House, ensuring her access to the world’s second-largest economy if she goes back into business.

Other examples:

You didn't even read your first link. She has 16 trademarks of which the large majority were awarded prior to 2017. She has 30 more pending. She is registering them as a defensive posture to ripoffs using her name/brand. None of this has anything to do with her father being president and all to do with the Trump brand.

What a load of crap you're throwing against the wall.

That's nothing but your stupid opinion and ridiculous categorizations.

What you don't ever present is a reasoned rational logical argument.

Mu opinion and characterizations are backed up by legitimate reporting.

What are your opinions based on?

No, they are not. The "reporting" you are relying on has been proven to be horribly inaccurate, and outright lies on multiple occasions.

No, they are not. The "reporting" you are relying on has been proven to be horribly inaccurate, and outright lies on multiple occasions.
Example?

Why don't you? Frankly....what sources do you provide to back up your jabber? All you seem to add to the argument is ridiculous trolling comments about grape koo-aid.

In the fourth year of trumps presidency, six months before the election, Republicans start attacking Biden’s surviving’s son.

don’t they know that leaves the Democrats with the right to check into trumps children of the corn?

If they had anything to be looked into I can assure you your party would have done it by now.

?? Why?

Other examples:

You didn't even read your first link. She has 16 trademarks of which the large majority were awarded prior to 2017. She has 30 more pending. She is registering them as a defensive posture to ripoffs using her name/brand. None of this has anything to do with her father being president and all to do with the Trump brand.

What a load of crap you're throwing against the wall.

You think? Sure is interesting timing.

More approvals are likely to come. Online records from China’s trademark office indicate that Ivanka Trump’s company last applied for trademarks — 17 of them — on March 28, 2017, the day before she took on a formal role at the White House. Those records on Monday showed at least 25 Ivanka Trump trademarks pending review, 36 active marks and eight with provisional approval.

At US president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort on April 6, Ivanka Trump—the president’s daughter, and now officially an advisor—joined in on a dinner of steak and Dover sole with Chinese president Xi Jinping. It was part of a widely publicized summit where trade cooperation between China and the US was a main topic of discussion.
On the same day, according to a new report by the AP, China’s government granted Ivanka Trump’s brand provisional approval for three new trademarks that, as the AP put it, give it “monopoly rights to sell Ivanka brand jewelry, bags and spa services in the world’s second-largest economy.”

Not that anything in those articles could possibly exonerate the Biden's, given the known timeline.
What kind of information are you looking for specifically? I don’t want to play games and waste everyone’s time. What would you consider relevant?
Perhaps he's just spamming USMB for those sites? :dunno:
Maybe gets a dime for every time someone subscribes, who knows? :dunno:

He didn't even quote those links or explain why he thinks any content in those links was relevant to the discussion. You click and they want your soul and first born child to read it.

No thank you.

He's full of shit and he knows it. And smells like desperation.

Last edited:

Example?

Trump Aide Anthony Scaramucci is Involved in a Russian Hedge Fund Under Senate Investigation (CNN)
On June 22, 2017, CNN reported that Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci was involved with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, under Senate investigation. He was not. CNN retracted the story and forced the three reporters who published it to leave the network.

Paul Manafort Visited Julian Assange Three Times in the Ecuadorian Embassy and Nobody Noticed (Guardian/Luke Harding)
On November 27, 2018, the Guardian published a major “bombshell” that Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort had somehow managed to sneak inside one of the world’s most surveilled buildings, the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, and visit Julian Assange on three different occasions. Cable and online commentators exploded.

Seven weeks later, no other media outlet has confirmed this; no video or photographic evidence has emerged; the Guardian refuses to answer any questions; its leading editors have virtually gone into hiding; other media outlets have expressed serious doubts about its veracity; and an Ecuadorian official who worked at the embassy has called the story a complete fake

CNN Explicitly Lied About Lanny Davis Being Its Source – For a Story Whose Substance Was Also False: Cohen Would Testify that Trump Knew in Advance About the Trump Tower Meeting (CNN)
On July 27, 2018, CNN published a blockbuster story: that Michael Cohen was prepared to tell Robert Mueller that President Trump knew in advanced about the Trump Tower meeting. There were, however, two problems with this story: first, CNN got caught blatantly lying when its reporters claimed that “contacted by CNN, one of Cohen’s attorneys, Lanny Davis, declined to comment” (in fact, Davis was one of CNN’s key sources, if not its only source, for this story), and second, numerous other outlets retracted the story after the source, Davis, admitted it was a lie. CNN, however, to this date has refused to do either

Robert Mueller Possesses Internal Emails and Witness Interviews Proving Trump Directed Cohen to Lie to Congress (BuzzFeed)

Donald Trump Jr. Was Offered Advanced Access to the WikiLeaks Email Archive (CNN/MSNBC)

The morning of December 9, 2017, launched one of the most humiliating spectacles in the history of the U.S. media. With a tone so grave and bombastic that it is impossible to overstate, CNN went on the air and announced a major exclusive: Donald Trump, Jr. was offered by email advanced access to the trove of DNC and Podesta emails published by WikiLeaks – meaning before those emails were made public. Within an hour, MSNBC’s Ken Dilanian, using a tone somehow even more unhinged, purported to have “independently confirmed” this mammoth, blockbuster scoop, which, they said, would have been the smoking gun showing collusion between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over the hacked emails (while the YouTube clips have been removed, you can still watch one of the amazing MSNBC videos here).

There was, alas, just one small problem with this massive, blockbuster story: it was totally and completely false. The email which Trump, Jr. received that directed him to the WikiLeaks archive was sent after WikiLeaks published it online for the whole world to see, not before. Rather than some super secretive operative giving Trump, Jr. advanced access, as both CNN and MSNBC told the public for hours they had confirmed, it was instead just some totally pedestrian message from a random member of the public suggesting Trump, Jr. review documents the whole world was already talking about. All of the anonymous sources CNN and MSNBC cited somehow all got the date of the email wrong.

March 5, 2020: CBS News posted a story falsely claiming President Trump told sick people to go to work. If you read the actual quote, he is talking about healthy people going about their business not knowing that they have the virus: “So if, you know, we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better, just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work, some of them go to work, but they get better.”
March 12, 2020: NBC , NPR , Newsweek , Joe Biden, CNN, and Esquire falsely claimed that President Trump blocked coronavirus testing and rejected WHO coronavirus test kits because lower numbers are good for his re-election.

March 16, 2020: CNN falsely claimed that the Trump administration is considering imposing a national curfew.

How many HUNDREDS more would you like to waste our time on?

In the fourth year of trumps presidency, six months before the election, Republicans start attacking Biden’s surviving’s son.

don’t they know that leaves the Democrats with the right to check into trumps children of the corn?

If they had anything to be looked into I can assure you your party would have done it by now.

The Dems have only had one year of any sort of control regarding investigations and there is conflict on whether to pursue that sort of route and I get it. A precedent was set by going after Hunter Biden, going after Trump's children is continuing that precedent.

Pro's and Con's

Pelosi thinks it's ok because they have official roles in the White House, including sitting in on official meetings and briefings - that's been pretty unheard of since the Kennedy family nepotism.

“They are advisers to the president. They have security clearance,” Pelosi said. “This is not [Trump’s] children at home.”

But other Democrats express strong reservations.

In public and private, Democrats see potential pitfalls in dragging Trump's adult children into their political squabbles with the president. So even as they ramp up their investigations into Trump, senior Democrats are reluctant to scrutinize Trump's adult children too much as part of their sprawling probes into Trump's administration, campaign and business empire.

This has been a precedent-setting past 4 years, and not in a good way. How do you determine who or what should or should not be investigated in relation to a president or candidate?

Forum List

Back