Hunter Biden has a curious nickname for his father, leaked documents reveal

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Apparently, Hunter refers to his old man as "Pedo Peter" in text messages and contact info leaked from his iCloud account.

I'm starting to wonder if Hunter isn't actively trying to take his father down.

Why would he call Joe "Pedo Peter"?

1657644081628.png

Apparently, Hunter refers to his old man as "Pedo Peter" in text messages and contact info leaked from his iCloud account.

View attachment 669354

To be fair, this could be in reference to any number of people in the Biden family.

Just trying to play devil's advocate is all.

To be fair, this could be in reference to any number of people in the Biden family.

Just trying to play devil's advocate is all.

True, there are a number of known pedophiles among the Biden family. But, the proximity of "Pedo Peter" to Jill in his contacts list seems pretty telling...

View attachment 669354

From Ashley Biden's diary...

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

Aside...is it just me, or do links to content that is unflattering to Biden seem to not 'unfurl' and give a short blurb when posted here. This is an MSN link.

Here's a screenshot instead...

Screenshot_20220712-133501-106.png

Last edited:

Ashley Biden also recounts times she showered with her father when she was young, something she allegedly wrote was “probably not appropriate.”

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

The Bidens are one of the most backwards, white trash family of perverts in America.

Why is Joe Biden naked in a shower with his sexually mature teenage daughter washing her body with his bare hands?

I just finished reading her diary....

Hopefully the woman is in SS custody and being held prisoner.
They need to do the same thing with Hunter.

Both are national security risks. Both are horribly and completely addicted to sex and drugs.
Her diary recounts three separate guys she has affairs with(while in rehab in as many months, one of which was homosexual, another was married too, third was just a loser)...and gets upset when her husband has one of his own and divorces her.

The longest time she stayed off of drugs was 5 days....sex? The girl doesn't know how to say "no". She's gonna get an STD soon...just a matter of time.

But it makes Biden completely vulnerable because of those two. Any foreign power can access him through the kids.

Usually the kids are left out of politics because of decency....but this is way beyond that point.

Forum List

Back