Hunter Biden had a "relationship" with a Chinese spy while Joe was VP, made deals to sell natural gas to China

Show me the money

Hunter Biden had a legal business relationship with Chinese businesses
Show where any money ever went to his father
Yah right, and Burisma gifted Pelosi, Biden, Romney and John Kerry's sons with $50,000 a month jobs in a business they had 0 experience in because they interviewed well, all 4 of them in Ukraine.

There aren't jobs in America that Americans can't launder bribes through for these people?

They have to take Russian Money in Ukraine?

At least The Bidens and the rest of these clowns can be a little more patriotic and only take bribes from their fellow Americans, but oh no, they want bribes from The Chinese, Iranians, North Korea and Putin too.

Show who the big guy is
Show any money being transferred

A court will demand it

Who else could it be, except Joe Biden? Do you really think Mumblemouth Joe made all this money from "speaking engagements"?

:laughing0301:

1664479231316.png

How is Joe Biden compromised?

And right THERE should be the investigation. He claimed he never has known a THING about his son's business yet he met with his Chinese business partners. BUT... hey he's not Trump so who cares right? at least he's not Trump, nothing to think about... nothing to investigate... just let it go

Do you still believe Joe's lie that he knew nothing about Hunter's business deals, despite dozens of documents showing the opposite?

What am I saying, of course you do! You still think vaccinated people can't get Covid.

LOL

COVID mutates like the flu.. recent cases have not been severe or life threatening thanks to the vaccines and boosters. You sound like a real country bumpkin with paranoia. Perfect Trumpie.

How many homes does Biden own, that he simply could never afford on his salary as as a Senator and VP's salary? His wife was a junior college instructor and made chicken feed!
I own two homes and I have never been a Senator or Vice President

Forum List

Back