Hunter Biden had a "relationship" with a Chinese spy while Joe was VP, made deals to sell natural gas to China

Who is the “Big Guy”?.
You have any evidence that would stand up in a court of law?

I will wait

Yes, the laptop will stand up in a court. That's why the fbi was so desperate to destroy it.

So sad for them the regular folks aren't as stupid as they are so there are multiple copies.

Yes, the laptop will stand up in a court. That's why the fbi was so desperate to destroy it.

So sad for them the regular folks aren't as stupid as they are so there are multiple copies.
Show me anything on that laptop that directly links to Joe Biden

A court will require that, you know

Show me any evidence of who the “Big Guy” was and any evidence of actual cash transactions

You are aware that a court will require actual evidence aren’t you?
Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

You just can't see anything when your eyes are covered... You want to remain ignorant because it doesn't fit your political agenda...

Your link
Hunter Biden’s lawyer told the New York Times in November that the president’s son, “no longer holds any interest, directly or indirectly, in either BHR or Skaneateles.”
Do you think that ends biden’s obligation to china?

How much dirt on hunter and joe is the CCP storing in its archives?

More than enough to keep the oil flowing I’m sure

Last edited:
Do you think that ends biden’s obligation to china?

How much dirt on hunter and joe is the CCP storing in its archives?

More than enough to keep the oul flowing I’m sure

You are just fantasizing now

You are aware that to bring charges, you need actual evidence?

Looks like we got another FAIL who can’t provide any actual evidence of connections to Joe Biden

The only FAIL, is stupid you, who is deflecting in all directions but unable to refute the fact that the xiden crime family is bought and paid for by the chinese.

Making them traitors to this country based on the actions they have taken to weaken THIS country, and strengthen the chinese.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back