Hunter Biden Faces 17 Years In Prison

From what I understand, Hunter paid the back taxes that he owed? Normally, that would be the end of that.
What were the taxes for? How did he 'earn' the money? Who employed him? Who did he work for to earn that kind of money?

Count #6 of the indictment acknowledges he paid the back taxes but he still broke the Law.

If you rob a bank and return the money, do you still go to jail? idiot

This is a ruse designed to get Sponge Brains Shits Pants to step down and not run. The DNC Duma doesn't want him to run again. If he does, he takes the whole party down with him. Across the board. Mayors, Governors, Congress, Senate, District Attorneys..... All of them.

And they know it. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the Deep State turns up the real heat on Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

I really don't care one way or the other. It's funny to watch.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is done. Toast. Finished. His own Duma has turned on him.

The question now is -- Who takes his place?

A sacrificial Lamb or do they actually think they can beat Trump and run a serious contender?

Antworten Sie

What were the taxes for? How did he 'earn' the money? Who employed him? Who did he work for to earn that kind of money?

Count #6 of the indictment acknowledges he paid the back taxes but he still broke the Law.

If you rob a bank and return the money, do you still go to jail? idiot

This is a ruse designed to get Sponge Brains Shits Pants to step down and not run. The DNC Duma doesn't want him to run again. If he does, he takes the whole party down with him. Across the board. Mayors, Governors, Congress, Senate, District Attorneys..... All of them.

And they know it. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the Deep State turns up the real heat on Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

I really don't care one way or the other. It's funny to watch.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is done. Toast. Finished. His own Duma has turned on him.

The question now is -- Who takes his place?

A sacrificial Lamb or do they actually think they can beat Trump and run a serious contender?

Antworten Sie
Are you on crack? Your entire post is pure fiction, innuendo and nonsense!

If the government determines you have taxable income, then it obviously knows where the income is from. And who gives a shit about the rest?

Irrelevant. I told you idiots yesterday that all this is a move to keep Sponge Brains Shits Pants from running in '24.

The DNC Duma knows it's going to get its ass kicked in the General and the people in the DNC Duma that actually run it want to cut their losses.

If Sponge Brains Shits pants runs, it will be worse than you can imagine. They want Mr Hair Gel to run.

Everybody else knows it, why don't you?
Dude, you are on constant koolaid overdose. Do you listen to faux noize 24 7 or what?

Are you on crack? Your entire post is pure fiction, innuendo and nonsense!

If the government determines you have taxable income, then it obviously knows where the income is from. And who gives a shit about the rest?
supporting tRump damages your brain.

Well, let's just see who wins the debates in the finals. There is no Republican running that will beat Biden in a debate. The game has not started yet and you Republicans think you're going to win. Just like you thought there was going to be a red wave.
Any Republican can beat Biden. His record is a total fiasco, and he's a proven liar.

Actually those are facts.

I know you don't see them often in RWNJ lalaland, but there they are.
Guiana owes $550 million in taxes? He never earned 10% of that amount his entire life.

Do you wonder why everyone who isn't a brainwashed prog thinks you're stupid?

No, it won't. You guys need to learn that trump is not a victim, and not above the law. Stop reading that RW junk. Barlow and Deuschbank produced nothing.
Sorry to pee in your Wheaties, Pal......but on appeal it should make a difference.

Guiana owes $550 million in taxes? He never earned 10% of that amount his entire life.

Do you wonder why everyone who isn't a brainwashed prog thinks you're stupid?
My bad, I meant $550 thousand.

Honest mistake.

My apologies.

1702158909743.png

So it's off topic to mention that if Hunter Biden goes to prison for back taxes he paid off, that trump should go to jail for not paying taxes for years. This is a republican attempt to smear Joe Biden and it's really pathetic how Republicans are weaponizing government to go after a private citizen.
/—-/ So half of Americans who pay no taxes should go to jail too. Sweet.

It was the orange pile of shit that put his corrupt crotch goblins in offices in the White House.
Meh..........looking like you deluded yourself into thinking Trump had anything to do with the Biden Crime Family profiting off Joe's public service while a sitting US Senator and VP.

Why are we not surprised?

Forum List

Back