Hunter Biden Faces 17 Years In Prison

. Another article.

Not good for Hunter. I think the plan is the Usurper will step down and pardon Hunter to keep him out of prison. I mean that's the only option if you think about it.

BREAKING UPDATE: Justice Department Files 9 New Criminal Charges Against Hunter Biden – Tax Evasion – Faces Up to 17 Years in Prison​

/----/ No need for Dementia Joe to step down. He has a D after his name, so no one in his party will question him. In fact, they will praise him for his bravery in pardoning his son.

/----/ No need for Dementia Joe to step down. He has a D after his name, so no one in his party will question him. In fact, they will praise him for his bravery in pardoning his son.
All you clowns do is project. Joe Biden won't pardon his son if he's convicted and the Democrat Party wouldn't cheer if he did but you clowns have expressed a desire to see Trump pardon himself if he's convicted so what's the argument? That pardoning yourself or your family is a dirt bag move?

All you clowns do is project. Joe Biden won't pardon his son if he's convicted and the Democrat Party wouldn't cheer if he did but you clowns have expressed a desire to see Trump pardon himself if he's convicted so what's the argument? That pardoning yourself or your family is a dirt bag move?
/----/ "but you clowns have expressed a desire to see Trump pardon himself "
Link? TIA
1. Trump isn't president, so he can't pardon anyone, let alone himself.
2. The president can only pardon someone convicted of a federal crime, not a state one. Hence, NY went after him.
3. It's unclear if a president could pardon himself; otherwise, Nixon would have done it rather than resign.

/----/ "but you clowns have expressed a desire to see Trump pardon himself "
Link? TIA
1. Trump isn't president, so he can't pardon anyone, let alone himself.
2. The president can only pardon someone convicted of a federal crime, not a state one. Hence, NY went after him.
3. It's unclear if a president could pardon himself; otherwise, Nixon would have done it rather than resign.
I'm not worried about him pardoning himself. I think he'll be convicted in Chutkan's court well before then and will lose to whoever the Democratic nominee is. That said plenty of you fail whites have expressed desire and hope that he pardon himself if given the chance. It's a dirt bag move, right?

Its ok

Trump will pardon himself when he wins

Suck it shitlib

If it gets moved to Federal from state, Trump can instantly pardon himself. Hell, he could tell his DOJ director to just dismiss all the cases against him.

Guess that means that Trump can pardon himself.

If your point is that the Mann Act has been unfairly applied, you are correct.

It was used to convict Johnson and Berry, two prominent Black men. No doubt by Democratic prosecutors.

Trump pardoned Johnson, as he will pardon himself after taking office.

Meanwhile wealthy Democrat crackhead family Bagman Hunter Biden was let off for multiple easily proven counts, again by Democrats.

Not at all. Most recently it was applied to Jizz-Lane Maxwell who they need to silence (2021) and to R. Kelly, who must have pissed some Den off (2021).

He doesn't have to get out. First he's never going in and second if he did he'd just pardon himself and walk out free and in the clear.

The SC will just throw it all out. Furthermore, he can pardon himself once he is elected.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about him pardoning himself. I think he'll be convicted in Chutkan's court well before then and will lose to whoever the Democratic nominee is. That said plenty of you fail whites have expressed desire and hope that he pardon himself if given the chance. It's a dirt bag move, right?
/---/ OK. I never saw those posts. Anyway. he can't do it.

Can a President Pardon Himself - Constitution and Laws - ThoughtCo

No, the President Can't Pardon Himself Most scholars argue, however, that presidents cannot pardon themselves. More to the point, even if they were, such a move would be incredibly risky and likely to ignite a constitutional crisis in the

/---/ OK. I never saw those posts. Anyway. he can't do it.

Can a President Pardon Himself - Constitution and Laws - ThoughtCo

No, the President Can't Pardon Himself Most scholars argue, however, that presidents cannot pardon themselves. More to the point, even if they were, such a move would be incredibly risky and likely to ignite a constitutional crisis in the
I'm not arguing that he can you fail white. I'm arguing that fail whites suggesting Biden will pardon his son should check their own party first before they project that stupidity to the world. 😄

So it's off topic to mention that if Hunter Biden goes to prison for back taxes he paid off, that trump should go to jail for not paying taxes for years. This is a republican attempt to smear Joe Biden and it's really pathetic how Republicans are weaponizing government to go after a private citizen.

I came here this morning expecting this to be the lead story with over 1,000 hits already.

Guess some folks just don't like to talk about Politics. Oh well.

I do.

So, what do you think, people? Another cover-up or is Weiss serious this time

Nothingberder.

So it's off topic to mention that if Hunter Biden goes to prison for back taxes he paid off, that trump should go to jail for not paying taxes for years. This is a republican attempt to smear Joe Biden and it's really pathetic how Republicans are weaponizing government to go after a private citizen.
roger stone did no time for %500 million in tax evasion

rudy giuliani owes $550 million in back taxes, and he's still out grifting

If it weren't for double standards the banana republicans would have no standards at all.

If Biden goes to prison then for taxes, then so should Trump. Hunter Biden paid what he owed. Has trump?
According to expert accounting people who testified recently, Willis' case may be headed for trouble.....Trumps assessments were spot on....so her claims of defrauding tax obligations doesn't sound like a winner anymore.

roger stone did no time for %500 million in tax evasion

rudy giuliani owes $550 million in back taxes, and he's still out grifting

If it weren't for double standards the banana republicans would have no standards at all.
LOL, IM2 voted your post as "fact."

Get a clue guys. The claims are off by a factor of 250 and 1000, respectively. Do you really think Rudy is a billionaire? Please get a grasp of numbers, at least a little better than our president.

The orchestrating would need to be done by Weiss in conspiracy with others and that’s just an extremely unrealistic chain of events to think happened.
Not according to IRS whistleblowers....possibility his underlings played him.
The reliability of everything on the laptop being true is extremely suspect
Not if FBI has claimed it authentic. Then there was a CBS report of two crypto/IT guys, one ex NSA, who said the copy they had investigated was untouched, unaltered and HB's.

Get a clue guys. The claims are off by a factor of 250 and 1000, respectively. Do you really think Rudy is a billionaire? Please get a grasp of numbers, at least a little better than our president.
Nobody is claiming it's one years taxes. these are decades of unpaid taxes.

According to expert accounting people who testified recently, Willis' case may be headed for trouble.....Trumps assessments were spot on....so her claims of defrauding tax obligations doesn't sound like a winner anymore.
Willis is not working this case. The judge has alrready ruled. They have found trump guilty of fraud. This is about determining how much he will pay. Nothing has fallen apart.

Because what he said was fact.

Willis is not working this case. The judge has alrready ruled. They have found trump guilty of fraud. This is about determining how much he will pay. Nothing has fallen apart.
'Scusa....Letitia James.
So you think there won't be an appeal?

Forum List

Back