Hunter Biden Deals

The Trump notably the Don has a loan with the Chinese govt. for a building he is part owner. Security risk indeed.
And yet, he is the only one even attempting to break ties with the Dem's favorite communist country.
He has business loans with China's state bank now tell me again how he is breaking with China while he negotiates a trade agreement?

The Trump notably the Don has a loan with the Chinese govt. for a building he is part owner. Security risk indeed.
And yet, he is the only one even attempting to break ties with the Dem's favorite communist country.
He has business loans with China's state bank now tell me again how he is breaking with China while he negotiates a trade agreement?
Again, he is the only person in this country, in a position of leverage, trying to break any ties at all with China. Sleepy Joe certainly wants to be in bed with them.

Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China served the “strategic interests” of the country’s communist government and military — and may have imperiled American national security.

Hunter Biden’s deals ‘served’ China and Chinese military, new film claims

Sure, we care because Trump has nothing to do with China...errr.....nevermind. :)

Pssst.....Hunter Biden isn't running for President. No one cares.

Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China served the “strategic interests” of the country’s communist government and military — and may have imperiled American national security.

Sure, we care because Trump has nothing to do with China...errr.....nevermind. :)

His international felon daddy is and we do care.....too many Democrat felons running around after having been proved to be guilty.

His international felon daddy is and we do care.....too many Democrat felons running around after having been proved to be guilty.

By whom? Or what? Right wing media? Sure....Just like with Hillary Clinton, all the best they conjure up out of the thin air of bullshit. Hoping to make something stick long enough.
Otherwise. No indictments, no grand juries convened, no criminal charges filed. Wish we could say that about members of the Trump administration, huh? :)

Selling out America is how these Dem politicians and their families get rich.
Worked pretty good for trump, working through foreign banks noted for money laundering Russian mob money.

You really suck at reading comprehension.
Comprehended fine. Just another case of the pot calling the kettle black.I remember Trump working attempting to work a deal to get Trump moscow going until 3 weeks before the convention and various Deutsche Bank was to be the lender, with Kremlin linked Russian oligarch on the board. Have Dems done dirty deals, probably, but small time compared to trump the crony capitalist in chief.
this is an impossible statement to validate statement.

Have the dems done dirty deals? "Probably" suggests you do not know if they have or have not. you're simply speculating.

now, given you have zero idea what these deals would be - you also cannot tell how "small time" these said deals would be compared to trumps deals as you have zero to compare from.

so yea, go ahead and say something else monumentally stupid. i predict it's the next thing you say.
I do not actually care if you do not wish to research and validate or not. Up to you. I am satisfied.

Selling out America is how these Dem politicians and their families get rich.
Worked pretty good for trump, working through foreign banks noted for money laundering Russian mob money.

You really suck at reading comprehension.
Comprehended fine. Just another case of the pot calling the kettle black.I remember Trump working attempting to work a deal to get Trump moscow going until 3 weeks before the convention and various Deutsche Bank was to be the lender, with Kremlin linked Russian oligarch on the board. Have Dems done dirty deals, probably, but small time compared to trump the crony capitalist in chief.
Already debunked. Try again Loser. Don't you have some Pedophile Rapists to go tell them how proud you are of them?
It was my statement. I do not care what you believe. Shouldn't you be out somewhere shedding leaves as your sap drains away or something, Tree?

anti-American values candidate

Clueless for sure. You support the party that supports and even encourages anti-American sentiment. If you can't see this, you can't be helped.
I support Joe Biden, the man as the better man for the job. Never said I support the democrat party. I'm independent, not democrat. I liked it when trump blew up that ass hole from Iran, that was in Iraq. Just because I supported the action that democrats seemed to oppose, did not make me a Republic, either. You need to wrap you head around what being an independent means, ie not tied down to a party or party position in all candidates or issues. For antonym description independent, see "party tool" and know that it means both parties.

Forum List

Back