Hunter Biden Can Walk Up To & Shoot Someone On 5th Ave

And I'd STILL support Joe Biden for POTUS in 2020.

Period.

Of course you would. You are a treasonous, despicable, feckless, piece of dog shit. Hiden biden has very clearly sold this country out to china, and ukraine, and who knows who else, and because you are a feckless turd, it doesn't matter to you.

We understand.

You far rightwing bastards supported a candidate, now President, and STILL support him, that said the same thing regarding HIMSELF, not even his children.

So whatever you're saying to me now in this thread, you're really saying to yourself.

1w0gub.jpg

Last edited:
You far rightwing bastards supported a candidate, now President, and STILL support him, that said the same thing regarding himself.

So whatever you're saying to me now in this thread, you're really saying to yourself.

1w0gub.jpg
the dif is he said it to the voters not the voters to him,,,

youre such a dumbass you cant see how you make yourself look and how many people you push to trumps side,,,

And I'd STILL support Joe Biden for POTUS in 2020.

Period.
that tells us all we need to know about you,,,

He wrote Hunter and not Joe, so what is the issue again?
if you have to ask you wont understand the answer,,,

Sure I will because all the answer will be is partisan hype with talking points from those like Mark Levin...

It is not Joe Biden doing the shooting, so what is the issue again?

He wrote Hunter and not Joe, so what is the issue again?
They supported a candidate who said that to THEM, about HIMSELF.

And they STILL supported him.

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Turn around is fair play.

If these far rightwing sons-of-bitches didn't like me before, oh boy, are they gonna HATE MY GUTS after Joe Biden wins in November!

They better get on their knees from now and PRAY to God for a miracle that keeps Trump in Office, get MarcATL outta their hair forever.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
You far rightwing bastards supported a candidate, now President, and STILL support him, that said the same thing regarding himself.

1w0gub.jpg

You really need to quit reading that critical race theory shit, you rail at Conservatives then meme you can only hate yourself by projecting what you hate about yourself.

Self awareness, get some.

1w0gub.jpg
the dif is he said it to the voters not the voters to him,,,

youre such a dumbass you cant see how you make yourself look and how many people you push to trumps side,,,
The difference is you're an idiot and he's not. He said Hunter, not Joe. Why should someone drop support for Joe if Hunter commits a heinous crime?

Forum List

Back