What would you do if you were Hunter Biden?

hang on...its a scumbag demonrat. must have been set up. he better go do some crack and think it over. good thing his daddy dont know its ass from a hole in the ground

Would you stay in hiding not saying a word about this damning evidence that is now circling the globe? Or would you come forward and clearly explain why this laptop is not your laptop? It really does come down to that, doesn't it?

a) follow the advice of his lower...and b) follow the advice of the FBI who is investigating this as a possible foreign intelligence act.

Hunter was used by Joe to bring in the money for the family...same with Joe's brother and daughter in law....they all got do nothing high paying gigs around the world....if I were Hunter the day after daddy gets his ass kicked I would find a bus to drive over him.....I wouldn't go to prison for a lousy corrupt dad like Joe.....

Would you stay in hiding not saying a word about this damning evidence that is now circling the globe? Or would you come forward and clearly explain why this laptop is not your laptop? It really does come down to that, doesn't it?
1. Get medically clean..get help
2. Acknowledge the computer is his,
3. Don't lie, fall on the sword and admit what he did.

1. Get medically clean..get help
2. Acknowledge the computer is his,
3. Don't lie, fall on the sword and admit what he did.

2. If it is.
3. If he did anything.

Smoke a bowl, and slap a ho! C'mon man!

If I were innocent Hunter, I would have denied everything days ago and confronted the lie. If I were the real Hunter, I'd probably get a motel room, a couple hookers and a weeks supply of crack and blow it off. It looks like Hunter chose the latter. But the boy comes from bad seed so what would anyone expect?

Let's face it, Hunter does not have a stellar reputation. He was thrown out of th service, has a problem with drugs, is a man about 50 and never had a decent job. The Bidens knew all of this and encouraged him to go work ??? for Burisma for very questionable money. Joe and his wife enabled him.

Did Hunter pawn that laptop for drug money?
I was under the impression he was stoned and blacked out...didn't know what he did with it.

Just wondering, do any of you jackwhipes know how this laptop came to the public's attention?
The repairman took it to the FBI after he made a copy of the drive. The FBI didn't do anything about it....hmmmm...so he took it to Juliano or his attorney. Then it came out in the news. Why didn't the FBI do anything? hmmmm.

Forum List

Back