HUNGER GAMES - putin SOLDIERS are SURRENDERING without FOOD and water || Video

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
There really is no limits to maskal madness. Almost wild animals and savages, even to each other.

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Great news!!! I guess that means Ukraine wont be needing our money anymore. I mean, every single day you make threads about how sucky Russia is and how great Ukraine is, so yeah, i think we will stop sending money aftet the GOP takes control of Congress.

which are in the same condition as moscow army
"We lost nothing."
"Also, I declare mobilisation."
—Vladolf Pootler

They wont need nukes after tonight. The US wont be funding the Ukraine war anymore.

The US wont be funding the Ukraine war anymore.
only in your wet dreams.
Reuters: Most Americans think US should keep supporting Ukraine, despite Russia's nuclear threats. A recent poll shows 73% of U.S. citizens agreed for their country to continue to support Ukraine, despite Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons, Reuters reported.

keep sucking moscow dicks .

Great news!!! I guess that means Ukraine wont be needing our money anymore. I mean, every single day you make threads about how sucky Russia is and how great Ukraine is, so yeah, i think we will stop sending money aftet the GOP takes control of Congress.
That's unlikely. McConnel is a strong supporter of aid to Ukraine and McCarthy is already walking back his earlier statement about reducing aid, and polls show the great majority of Republicans support aid to Ukraine.

only in your wet dreams.
Reuters: Most Americans think US should keep supporting Ukraine, despite Russia's nuclear threats. A recent poll shows 73% of U.S. citizens agreed for their country to continue to support Ukraine, despite Russia's threats to use nuclear weapons, Reuters reported.

keep sucking moscow dicks .
You obviously dont follow US politics. The GOP has already said they arent going to fund the war after they take Congress tonight.

That's unlikely. McConnel is a strong supporter of aid to Ukraine and McCarthy is already walking back his earlier statement about reducing aid, and polls show the great majority of Republicans support aid to Ukraine.
Say what?!!! :cuckoo:

I don’t understand. You act like we are sending pallets of cash over there. We are sending military equipment and medical supplies.

Things like MRAP’s.

We have no use for them anymore. So giving them to Ukraine makes a lot of sense.

We keep hearing how we are headed into a Recession. But the key to a Recession is economic activity. So sending over weapons systems like Artillery and Ammo means we have to replace those older systems with newer ones. And we get real world input on how the systems work outside of theory and testing. So we end up with better weapons for our troops.

Win. Economy gets some stimulus in the defense industries. American workers keep their jobs and potentially more get hired. This helps the economy and helps our nation.

Win. We get real world information on how our weapons work on the modern battlefield. Good things to help design and build the next generation of anti-tank missiles right?

The companies that make medical supplies get more money. More jobs. More economic activity.

I’m not seeing a downside here. Not only do we thwart the expansionist policies of a major danger to world peace. But we help our own economy in the process.

Because if we weren’t doing this cuts to defense industries and research would be first on the chopping block for any Recession. Remember Carter and Congress canceling the B1-A bomber.

And even when Reagan resurrected the Bomber it was for a plane that traveled half as fast as the original was going to. Instead focusing on low level and not even first generation stealth.

So we are winning in doing this. Why do you want to hurt the companies that provide the war materials that keep our Army the best in the world? Who’s side are you on?

You obviously dont follow US politics. The GOP has already said they arent going to fund the war after they take Congress tonight.
I support the Ukrainians. Hope they kick Russkie ass.

However, my country is $30 trillion in debt with massive inflation. Thanks to the Democrats mismangement my country is suffering.

We don't need to be giving welfare to anybody. Either domestic or foreign.

$30 trillion in debt with massive inflation.
you know very little about USA- war economy , right ? US companies make A Ton of Money (daily ) from this war , a metric ton of cash. and selling US high - tech products .

ps Moscow horde without chances

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

you know very little about USA- war economy , right ? US companies make A Ton of Money (daily ) from this war , a metric ton of cash. and selling US high - tech products .

ps Moscow horde without chances

View attachment 722704
I worked for Lockheed Martin for 25 years. I understand the Defense industry very well. I had a good living and have a comfortable retirement because of it.

However, that has nothing to do with the fact that the US needs to stop being a Sugar Daddy for all the welfare queens in the world.

I strongly support the Ukrainians. As a Boomer and Vietnam veteran I hate the frigging Russians. I hope they lose miserably.

We need to take care of our country before we give money away to anybody. No welfare, grants, subsidies, entitlements, bailouts or foreign aid.

Forum List

Back