Hundreds of Illegals in NYC line up for free phones, healthcare, food, school supplies

I have addressed this ignorance too many times now to continue to do it.
You’re the ignorant one. Biden stopped the Border Wall from being totally finished. You are incapable of explaining “ why” the border control was given orders NOT to deny anyone entry

You’re the ignorant one. Biden stopped the Border Wall from being totally finished. You are incapable of explaining “ why” the border control was given orders NOT to deny anyone entry

LOL, the border wall can never be finished. LOL Trump built a few miles. At that rate, well...................

As I said earlier, I'm not interested in your fantasies.

LOL, the border wall can never be finished. LOL Trump built a few miles. At that rate, well...................

As I said earlier, I'm not interested in your fantasies.
Another lie. I’m not interested in your lies, allusions, and fabrications. 👍

Another lie. I’m not interested in your lies, allusions, and fabrications. 👍

The International Boundary and Water Commission estimates that the U.S.-Mexican border is about 1,954 miles long. The number often varies because the twisting Rio Grande River makes it difficult to get an exact length.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) website, 452 miles of border wall have been constructed as of January 5, 2021. This total is "approximate and rounded as construction activities are ongoing." Only about 80 miles of primary and secondary barriers were built in areas where there were previously no structures.

Fact Check: Did President Trump build the "big, beautiful" border wall he promised?

It's easier to take a boat, a plane or a tunnel anyway.

The International Boundary and Water Commission estimates that the U.S.-Mexican border is about 1,954 miles long. The number often varies because the twisting Rio Grande River makes it difficult to get an exact length.

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) website, 452 miles of border wall have been constructed as of January 5, 2021. This total is "approximate and rounded as construction activities are ongoing." Only about 80 miles of primary and secondary barriers were built in areas where there were previously no structures.

Fact Check: Did President Trump build the "big, beautiful" border wall he promised?

It's easier to take a boat, a plane or a tunnel anyway.
Nice try but as usual you fail. Trump built approximately 460 Miles . Please tell us why Biden signed a executive order to stop the construction and why he forbid the border states to do it using the equipment that was going to waste
The Border Control isn’t told to process whoever wants to come in ? What about the Gotaways ? Another lie.

Nice try but as usual you fail. Trump built approximately 460 Miles . Please tell us why Biden signed a executive order to stop the construction and why he forbid the border states to do it using the equipment that was going to waste
The Border Control isn’t told to process whoever wants to come in ? What about the Gotaways ? Another lie.

It's like talking to a wall. I care less about Biden. Biden has nothing to do with me.

“I came to New York about three days ago. I am a welder, and I am looking for work here,” Venezuelan refugee Adrian Medina, 32, said through a translator.
A fellow Venezuelan, Luis Quintana, 48, said he came to the event “to get an ID and health insurance” after arriving in the city from Texas on Friday.

A rep for Medicaid provider MetroPlusHealth said it expected about 1,200 migrants to attend the event.
MetroPlusHealth said it was offering at least temporary healthcare coverage for the migrants at Sunday’s event.

The line to get into the event on the hospital’s Great Lawn stretched down the block.

Migrants were also provided library cards and back-to-school supplies for their kids.

Hundreds of migrants line up at NYC hospital for healthcare, food, free phones

They sure don't look "downtrodden" to me.

Apparently playing by the rules all my life (mostly) was an error.

This is what happens when politicians decide that the taxpayer is irrelevant.
All illegals are told where to go to collect welfare.

Medicaid, free breakfasts and lunch at school, education through grade 12, and pro-rated rent subsidies once the illegal has an anchor baby.

Illegals do not qualify for Medicaid. Illegals do not get rent subsidies.

The ACA specifically prevents non-lawfully present immigrants from enrolling in coverage through the exchanges (section 1312(f)(3)). And they are also not eligible for Medicaid under federal guidelines. So the two major cornerstones of coverage expansion under the ACA are not available to undocumented immigrants.

How immigrants can obtain health coverage | healthinsurance.org

The ACA specifically prevents non-lawfully present immigrants from enrolling in coverage through the exchanges (section 1312(f)(3)). And they are also not eligible for Medicaid under federal guidelines. So the two major cornerstones of coverage expansion under the ACA are not available to undocumented immigrants.

Illegals get hospital care for pregnancy, and school age children get free breakfasts and lunches, along with the free education itself, and illegals who give birth on U.Sl soil, even if it’s within weeks of arrival, get rent aubsidies.

Honest Americans have to pay for all that.

P.S. I see you’re back to defending illegals, but we all know based on how the libs are reacting - DC, Chicago, Martha’s Vineyard - that you’re all for them as long as they don’t come to YOU.

P.S. I see you’re back to defending illegals, but we all know based on how the libs are reacting - DC, Chicago, Martha’s Vineyard - that you’re all for them as long as they don’t come to YOU.

I'm stating facts. Plain and simple.

Why do you feel you have to lie to make a point?

I'm stating facts. Plain and simple.

Why do you feel you have to lie to make a point?
whats the lie? The leftist mayors of Chicago and DC, who claim to be sanctuary cities, are screaming bloody murder because they ended up with a few dozen illegals, and the elite liberals who put up signs saying “all are welcome here” couldn‘t call the National Guard fast enough when 50 of them were sent to their neighborhood.

Stop defending illegals. Libs have been fully shown to support them as long as they end up in someone else’s cities.

whats the lie? The leftist mayors of Chicago and DC, who claim to be sanctuary cities, are screaming bloody murder because they ended up with a few dozen illegals, and the elite liberals who put up signs saying “all are welcome here” couldn‘t call the National Guard fast enough when 50 of them were sent to their neighborhood.

Stop defending illegals. Libs have been fully shown to support them as long as they end up in someone else’s cities.

Whoever you are ranting about has nothing to do with me.

Whoever you are ranting about has nothing to do with me.
So you only care when something has to do with you PERSONALLY?

We’ve seen that. The libs in Martha’s Vineyard, and the lib mayors of DC and Chicago, didn’t care about the illegals taking over Texas towns by the hundreds of thousands until a few dozen showed up on their own doorstep. And then the illegals affected them PERONALLY.

Lins have been shown in their full glory what hypocrites they are.

Forum List

Back