Hundreds of Illegals in NYC line up for free phones, healthcare, food, school supplies

No, not really but what others do has nothing to do with me. Go discuss whatever it is they are doing with them.
Talking to illegals won’t solve the problem. What will solve the problem is putting into office Republicans who aren’t trying to weaken the country.

And illegals DO have to do with me. One of them was just arrested for 12 sexual assaults within 1 mile of my home, and the police did a canvass warning us to stay out of the area until he was caught.

And my property tax has skyrocketed. Educating the illegals costs a fortune, and they are 25% of the student body in some of the schools.

You are the one pushing the idea that the solution is to elect those who continue to fail us here.
Because that won’t solve the problem. Plenty of illegals come up here with their kids to cram into their cousin’s apartment, and never even get a job.

Nope….better to nip it in the bid by securing the border and turning them away until their asylum hearing comes up. Only around 10% even qualify.

Because that won’t solve the problem. Plenty of illegals come up here with their kids to cram into their cousin’s apartment, and never even get a job.

Right, they live off Unicorn kisses.

Nope….better to nip it in the bid by securing the border and turning them away until their asylum hearing comes up. Only around 10% even qualify.

As I said, you excuse the employers which are the one committing felonies. If some get a free pass, I say all should.

No, they have anchor babies and get free food and housing subsidies, and the men in the house get jobs.

And you should see the rents listed where all these illegals live. In the poor town where they live adjacent to my own, the rent is $4000 a month for a 3-bedroom, crammed full of illegals. The taxpayers ultimately cover the rent, while the illegals trash the place. Drive through the place, and it looks like a ghetto out in San Salvadore.
As I said, you excuse the employers which are the one committing felonies. If some get a free pass, I say all should.

Why should we place the onus on employers to determine which of the scofflaws are using stolen social security numbers? Why not just stop them at the border?

If they did not enter the country legally they are illegals, undocumented, but not immigrants. They entered the country illegally and turn themselves over to border agents and processed to stay and apply for asylum., Whatever the hell that means. Not even given a court date because that is ignored and they become an addition to the 11 million here already illegally and working illegally with no charges against employers. Democrats and Republicans both have failed to secure the border. We are fast becoming another shithole country.

If they did not enter the country legally they are illegals, undocumented, but not immigrants. They entered the country illegally and turn themselves over to border agents and processed to stay and apply for asylum., Whatever the hell that means. Not even given a court date because that is ignored and they become an addition to the 11 million here already illegally and working illegally with no charges against employers. Democrats and Republicans both have failed to secure the border. We are fast becoming another shithole country.
Trump was on his way with the Stay-in-Mexico program, and he would have made even more progress if the Dems didn’t block the wall funding.

There is no legitimate reason for Biden to have halted the border wall construction, after the materials were bought and paid for, and then left them laying on the ground. His message was: we are removing all obstacles to illegal aliens, so come one and all!

Illegals are doing the dirty low wages jobs lazy white people will not do. These two are begging in from of a Del Taco who is hiring. Illegals are coming to work and they will open businesses as well. And they contribute to the economy but we are at a point of no return with overpopulation and running out of resources to sustain the present population. Water and food are already a big problem. We are screwed and we do not need any more immigrants, legal or illegal.

Attachments

• HAS_0371.JPG
    HAS_0371.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 20
  • HAS_9202.JPG
    HAS_9202.JPG
    248.3 KB · Views: 21
  • HAS_0372.JPG
    HAS_0372.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 20
Illegals are doing the dirty low wages jobs lazy white people will not do.

To note, they will not do them for the low wages and long hours an illegal will in many cases.

These two are begging in from of a Del Taco who is hiring. Illegals are coming to work and they will open businesses as well. And they contribute to the economy but we are at a point of no return with overpopulation and running out of resources to sustain the present population. Water and food are already a big problem. We are screwed and we do not need any more immigrants, legal or illegal.

Business will disagree with you and business gets what it wants.

To note, they will not do them for the low wages and long hours an illegal will in many cases.
Not when the entire famIly is on Medicaid, rent subsidies, and food stamps. Why work? Let’s stop the handouts to people, and they’ll start accepting jobs at $17 an hour and we’ll solve the “labor shortage” too.

Give them hands up and they will work and ...The total economic output of U.S. Latinos reached $2.7 trillion in 2019, Immigrants commit fewer crimes than American-born and receive less in social services. U.S. Hispanics' annual buying power is expected to exceed $2.5 trillion in the next two years—that growth is double the rate of non-Hispanics, They cannot survive on what you claim they receive in welfare which they do not receive anyway.-

Yep. Round them all up and ship them back.

Yep. Round them all up and ship
Yep. Round them all up and ship them back.

Illegals are doing the dirty low wages jobs lazy white people will not do. These two are begging in from of a Del Taco who is hiring. Illegals are coming to work and they will open businesses as well. And they contribute to the economy but we are at a point of no return with overpopulation and running out of resources to sustain the present population. Water and food are already a big problem. We are screwed and we do not need any more immigrants, legal or illegal.

Not when the entire famIly is on Medicaid, rent subsidies, and food stamps. Why work? Let’s stop the handouts to people, and they’ll start accepting jobs at $17 an hour and we’ll solve the “labor shortage” too.
Lazy Americans who use welfare and sell drugs on the side do not want to work. FACT IS::::The new report from Alignable said that 83% of restaurants can't find enough workers. Overall, the report found that “63% of all small business employers can't find the help they need, after a year of an ongoing labor shortage.” Illegals will do it and take two of those jobs because they do not want and cannot get Medicaid, food stamps, and other handouts. Because they want a better life than what they left behind in those shithole countries making $5 a day.
Immigrants pay more than their fair share of taxes and make vital contributions to the United States. Despite their hard work and the fact that their wages are often low, immigrants are not eligible for food stamps or other basic safety-net services on the same basis as U.S. citizens.

Last edited:
Lazy Americans who use welfare and sell drugs on the side do not want to work.
Of course they don’t want to work. But why are we giving them the opportunity to make that choice by making taxpayers pay their rent and provide them food? There is no excuse for a household of adults not to work.

Instead of all the bleeding heart liberals signing off on all sorts of handouts without looking into the cheating - I know a young man in his 30s living in a fully subsidized apartment and off of food stamps - we need to stop throwing away taxpayer money on this type of thing. Stop the gravy train, and watch the “labor shortage” disappear overnight.

I also know a woman in her 50s, living with her wealthy parents in a luxury condo, who works part-time somewhere and gets food stamps.

Of course they don’t want to work. But why are we giving them the opportunity to make that choice by making taxpayers pay their rent and provide them food? There is no excuse for a household of adults not to work.

Instead of all the bleeding heart liberals signing off on all sorts of handouts without looking into the cheating - I know a young man in his 30s living in a fully subsidized apartment and off of food stamps - we need to stop throwing away taxpayer money on this type of thing. Stop the gravy train, and watch the “labor shortage” disappear overnight.

I also know a woman in her 50s, living with her wealthy parents in a luxury condo, who works part-time somewhere and gets food stamps.
You do know that anyone who gets welfare has to qualify? AND
not wanting to work is not one of them. Even lazy Americans have to qualify.

Forum List

Back