Humans Were Close To Extinction

You want the chance to not come close to extinction again? Do not participate or promote abortion.

Does it make sense to kill the unborn and be afraid of not existing later?

Stop the Wars and producing unhealthy materials. Alcohol, Tobacco, High in fat content food. These all help in shorter lives and less people.

When we start monitoring and controlling the food our population is allowed access to, based on "what's good for them" I'm putting in for a transfer to Mexico.

Not odd, smart. McCain is leaving it to Hillary and Obama to decimate each other and keeping his nose clean at this point. The less we see him, the less there is to criticize and the fewer mistakes he can make.

And he's undoubtedly conserving energy. Campaigning takes a lot out of those poor slobs.

Uknow_me72 said:
I am not Obama
Captain Obvious, I compared your literary vagueness to his oratory vagueness.

I just do not think he will make it the whole term.
Dude STFU! Oswald just went out for a picture show one afternoon and look what they did to him! You need to keep that stuff to the down low! Things are bad enough when it comes to talking bad about President Bush but you are talking about their Messiah. For your own safety and to keep the heat off us, exnay with the early demise-ay.

I want to change the everday values.
What are the everyday values and what will they be changed to?

We need to value life,
Who does not value life and how are they not valuing it?

we need to love each other and be compassionate.
To what extent? Do you need to submit to all requests for carnal love? I find it insulting that you are calling people capricious and uncompassionate without KNOWING us. Does compassion include mercy killings? I've put down two Dogs this year, was that uncompassionate? If you were to euthenize several thousand African babies because the chances are against them, is that compassionate?

We need help each other
How and to what extent?

and be responsible.
How are people being irresponsible? Are you talking about Debt Spending or about not ensuring a pure Aryan stock for the next generation?

We need to create and produce things that are for the greater good.
This reads like a command economy, you decide what is allowed to be produced. Are video games for the greater good? what about blue ink pens instead of black ink pens?

With this huge universe out there the world is to small to be fighting and killing ourselves off slowly with alcohol, tobacco, high in fat content food and war.
So because you want to scatter future generations across the vastness of inhospitable space the Earth must be placed under a dictatorship so complete that even confectioneries are outlawed?

I have already begun to help change the world by putting my message out there for you.
I can't find any message but vespers of idioms. Do you have ambitions of cultleader or dictator? Hey there was a guy, 2000 years ago (name of Yeshua), a lot better at this than you are.

This is how I am making this a better place by telling you exactly what they are doing. We do not have a voice or a choice. What our troops are fighting for is not what it seems.

If you really want to help and make a change you can message me and I can tell you more.
The only points of change you have noted so far
~ that you want to outlaw recreational alchohal and tobacco use along with high cholesterol foods.
~ outlaw the production of non-necessary goods.
~ attempt to make all Human children rocket scientist at an "early age".
~ the complete overthrow of all current governments, beaureaucracies, and possibly people with much political and/or economic clout.

If you don't better describe this "change" you want, you are going into the Cultic or Stalinist category.

I am just putting some interesting topics out there to spur your thoughts.
My thoughts were quite well spurred prior to your communistic vagueries. In fact my prespurred thoughts have been impeded in their spurriness by the vapidity of your spurrings.

How many things have you wanted the government to do for and nothing has happened. All the time and every time.
To be fair, I doubt the State Legislature gets many request to have a law passed giving capital punishment as the sentence for all felonious illegal aliens. I also doubt my Congressman get a lot of requests to plant land mines on the Mexican border instead of a fence, or calls for a pro-White immigration policy.

The current world leaders have been in power for over 2,000 years. They have names of their agencies back to the mason's and illuminati and have ties back to the Roman Catholic Church.
And you go cuckoo on me. What is wrong with Free Masonry? And why do you find it surprising that when economically self motivated, independent, powerful people join together in a social club that the consensus of that club because policy?

This is where they get there network from and have created more agencies like the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security and the UN.
FBI = lack of a consistent federal law enforcement organization
CIA = lack of a consistent and professional foreign intelligence service
DHS = bureaucratic wetdream instituted on the addled suggestions of Democrats (correct me if I am wrong) after 9/11 as a means of shaming President Bush.
UN = Communist wet dream to undermine the legitimate sovereignty of the United States as test piloted in the League of Nations, the Washington Naval Treaty, and similar interwar period "treaties".
So basically you read the Committee of 300 and got freaked.

The way that we should be running the world is with goals of having everyone on the same page. Creating and producing things that benefit everyone. Making equality and having the basic needs met with out a hitch.
You are a Communist. Theoretically and practically impossible.

We can make everyone someone special and important.
And you are a Moonbat.

We can become an advanced race of people
And you are genocidal. What are you watching; the Federation or the Minbari? At what point in your convoluted ideas do we evolve into glowing balls of "energy".

with a greater goal in mind then I hope I can pay my bills.
Fiscal responsibility is an admirable trait that shows a developed sense of interpersonal respect and industriousness.

I am concluding that you are a moonbat communist with cultic pretensions. Do you disagree?

Communism comes in to play when the govenment wants to regulate what you can have and ration it out. They want to be the dictator and guide the direction the world should go. You basically all work for one person or family that rules you and you make there life easier. You have no choice in the matter or have say in the policies.

In a sense it will almost be like a communist government only on the fact that there will be equality and the people united. The things required to live will be a given. After that there is a choice on how you want to live. There will be many options for you to choose from and you will not just be placed there because it's needed, if it is not what you want to do then you will not.

Compassion will be helping your fellow people out. Doing what is right. Taking the extra step to ensure that the road will be easy. Being responsible for your end. Some one needs help, you help them with out anything in return. You do it out of the goodness of your heart. You would want some one to help you if you needed it also, now wouldn't you?

People are not being responsible. They are not being responsible by taking the easy road. Letting others make decisions for them, general floating around, working at poor jobs that have no future, not being a leader or independant thinker, not saying what they want to, fighting with each other, doing drugs, tobacco or alcohol to ride there sorrows instead of facing them and getting over it. There are so many things that we as a group are not doing that we should. We have not be responsible with our government, it is out of hand and out of control. There flow is leading to the dictatorship that is ruthless and will not allow you to do as you want.

Producing things for the greater good is what is need an what I meant by that is something that benefits humanity. Do video games benefit humanity? On a scale they do.

Color of ink pens, HAHAHAHA who cares. Be real about it.

I know guns do nothing for humanity, WMD's do nothing for humanity. Why would you create million dollar devvices that took so much effort to make just to destroy them. Now that really doesn't make sense.

Where's the next logical step to go after earth? To find what else is out there in space? Probably we already have the space program doing that.

The confectioneries need to go because they are killing the world off slowly,
they are causing you to age faster, they are causing unwanted desease and cancer.

All this world and all the things in it were to give you a false sense of choices.

The choice is, What way do you want to kill yourself faster so we don't have to deal with you?
War, Random Violence, Diabetes, Heart Attack, OD, Various cancers, Wierd deseases, or help us by aborting your unborn children?
Pick one.

Communism comes in to play when the govenment wants to regulate what you can have and ration it out. They want to be the dictator and guide the direction the world should go. You basically all work for one person or family that rules you and you make there life easier. You have no choice in the matter or have say in the policies.
Just as you are suggesting.

In a sense it will almost be like a communist government only on the fact that there will be equality and the people united.
Do you understand the difference between equal liberty and equality through reduction to the lowest common denominator? Do you understand the difference between federalism and empire?

The things required to live will be a given.
At whose expense? What burden are all people born into under your system? Why must I be accountable for providing necessities for 1.3 billion Chinamen or Welfare brats?

After that there is a choice on how you want to live.
And after people have lived their life they again become dependent, and unto what extent does your mercy extend? How long shall you allow them to linger, being supported by the toils of an enslaved populace? Shall you do the elderly a favor and euthenize them?

There will be many options for you to choose from and you will not just be placed there because it's needed, if it is not what you want to do then you will not.
I choose not to be in your system; to draw from it nothing, and to yield unto it nothing.

Compassion will be helping your fellow people out.
I help none at the expense and endangerment of my own kin.

Doing what is right Taking the extra step to ensure that the road will be easy. Being responsible for your end.
Quit babeling and enunciate your marxist designs readily.

Some one needs help, you help them with out anything in return. You do it out of the goodness of your heart. You would want some one to help you if you needed it also, now wouldn't you?
Demagoguery. Out with it! You want to levy taxes upon the American people to distribute our wealth to others.

People are not being responsible.
I agree, stop sending aid to Africa. It only keeps them alive long enough to have more babies which makes the next famine worse. Let them starve and return the population to the land's carrying capacity. Requite savagery with vengeful ferocity; Riyaddh and Islamabad must burn. There must be Arkansas wind chimes to deal with treason.

They are not being responsible by taking the easy road.
You just said you wanted us to make the road easy.

Letting others make decisions for them,
Like how you want to remove parental rights to children, endenture persons in serfdom to provide neccessities for free to the scopeless masses of the world.

general floating around,
your words: "After that there is a choice on how you want to live. ... if it is not what you want to do then you will not."

working at poor jobs that have no future
Such as eternal serfdom and dependence on the provider of all neccessities?

not being a leader or independant thinker
John Locke, Adam Smith, James Madison. Teddy Roosevelt.

not saying what they want to
Where will individualist fall in your despotism? Shall they be viewed as a danger to the general welfare? Shall they be persecuted for hoarding? Shall floggings continue until moral increases?

There are so many things that we as a group are not doing that we should.
Does group mean species? What are these things and how do you think they can be rectified? Assuming there exists a assymptote of accomplishable change which can not be surmounted with the present "world leaders" in charge. Since these "world leaders" are retaining power shall YOU lead the revolution to depose them?

We have not be responsible with our government, it is out of hand and out of control. There flow is leading to the dictatorship that is ruthless and will not allow you to do as you want.
You describe yourself.

Producing things for the greater good is what is need an what I meant by that is something that benefits humanity. Do video games benefit humanity? On a scale they do.
Who defines the greater good? Planned economies FAIL at worst and deprive people of liberty and life at best.

Color of ink pens, HAHAHAHA who cares. Be real about it.
The confectioneries need to go because they are killing the world off slowly,
they are causing you to age faster, they are causing unwanted desease and cancer.
You get real. You are calling for the obliteration of private commerce -- to be replaced with despotism that directs the industry of men into slavishly providing ineptly approved neccessities; to be guaranteed to any based solely upon their mere birth. You will have us do away with entrepeneurship to recieve our neccessities from this tyranny. Such complete power will this system retain that it shall be god; that is Communism.

Your arrogance and psychotic character is revealed in that you are threatened by pastries!

I know guns do nothing for humanity
They protect us from people like you.

WMD's do nothing for humanity.
They protect us from whole groups of people like you with guns.

Why would you create million dollar devvices that took so much effort to make just to destroy them. Now that really doesn't make sense.
- $1,000,000.00 < our defeat

Where's the next logical step to go after earth? To find what else is out there in space? Probably we already have the space program doing that.
Nothing in the forseeable millenium.

All this world and all the things in it were to give you a false sense of choices.

The choice is, What way do you want to kill yourself faster so we don't have to deal with you?
War, Random Violence, Diabetes, Heart Attack, OD, Various cancers, Wierd deseases, or help us by aborting your unborn children?
Pick one.
Quit your cultic, mystery religion rambelings -- you are not as eloquent or charismatic
as some of the worse frauds of the last century.

Just as you are suggesting.

Do you understand the difference between equal liberty and equality through reduction to the lowest common denominator? Do you understand the difference between federalism and empire?

At whose expense? What burden are all people born into under your system? Why must I be accountable for providing necessities for 1.3 billion Chinamen or Welfare brats?

And after people have lived their life they again become dependent, and unto what extent does your mercy extend? How long shall you allow them to linger, being supported by the toils of an enslaved populace? Shall you do the elderly a favor and euthenize them?

I choose not to be in your system; to draw from it nothing, and to yield unto it nothing.

I help none at the expense and endangerment of my own kin.

Quit babeling and enunciate your marxist designs readily.

Demagoguery. Out with it! You want to levy taxes upon the American people to distribute our wealth to others.

I agree, stop sending aid to Africa. It only keeps them alive long enough to have more babies which makes the next famine worse. Let them starve and return the population to the land's carrying capacity. Requite savagery with vengeful ferocity; Riyaddh and Islamabad must burn. There must be Arkansas wind chimes to deal with treason.

You just said you wanted us to make the road easy.

Like how you want to remove parental rights to children, endenture persons in serfdom to provide neccessities for free to the scopeless masses of the world.

your words: "After that there is a choice on how you want to live. ... if it is not what you want to do then you will not."

Such as eternal serfdom and dependence on the provider of all neccessities?

John Locke, Adam Smith, James Madison. Teddy Roosevelt.

Where will individualist fall in your despotism? Shall they be viewed as a danger to the general welfare? Shall they be persecuted for hoarding? Shall floggings continue until moral increases?

Does group mean species? What are these things and how do you think they can be rectified? Assuming there exists a assymptote of accomplishable change which can not be surmounted with the present "world leaders" in charge. Since these "world leaders" are retaining power shall YOU lead the revolution to depose them?

You describe yourself.

Who defines the greater good? Planned economies FAIL at worst and deprive people of liberty and life at best.

You get real. You are calling for the obliteration of private commerce -- to be replaced with despotism that directs the industry of men into slavishly providing ineptly approved neccessities; to be guaranteed to any based solely upon their mere birth. You will have us do away with entrepeneurship to recieve our neccessities from this tyranny. Such complete power will this system retain that it shall be god; that is Communism.

Your arrogance and psychotic character is revealed in that you are threatened by pastries!

They protect us from people like you.

They protect us from whole groups of people like you with guns.

- $1,000,000.00 < our defeat

Nothing in the forseeable millenium.

Quit your cultic, mystery religion rambelings -- you are not as eloquent or charismatic
as some of the worse frauds of the last century.

mile long post!!

You two need to get a blog.

err thanks?

So what's the chances of seeing you trade in that Flapper Dress for a Go-go Mini Skirt? :eusa_whistle:

The current leaders of the world cannot make the change I am suggesting because they are the ones responsible for enslaving us and want to create the one-world government with a limit of population and control.

A child is born with no mind of mankind, it learns what we teach it. You learned what they wanted you to. If they taught you the wrong things since you were a baby then you will grow to consider them true because it is what you are taught. Get this point, understand this point and see if you can control the world this way. This is the brain washing system they chose to use against us.

My talk about the Aliens leads up to the CNN news and allows me to show you that these Aliens have been here all along. They have controlled mankind since the beginning. I have been a lucky one to get out the confusion and see the world differently. So my job to save humanity is to try to unite us so we can have a bigger group be aware. The more aware the more we can save ourselves.

I am not in a cult, I am not trying to be a dictator. You can see what I write and call it BS. I have tried to answer the best I can with out sounding completely nuts but to no avail it has not came out that way. I have tried not to debate but the nature of us wants to because we want answers. I have tried to lay out a big picture with little information to you because it will take months and years to get all the information out to you becuase there is over 17,000 of history that have been false to us and to go over each of them takes time.

Look for a book call "The Extreme Way" it has a brief overview of the lies and fills in some history of the world. It will give you a different view point and once you are done reading it you will see all the fallicies of the world. This book comes out in about a month and it is urgent that we get it to so many people and we can get the understanding.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to get a few chapters of it.

The current leaders of the world cannot make the change I am suggesting because they are the ones responsible for enslaving us and want to create the one-world government with a limit of population and control.

A child is born with no mind of mankind, it learns what we teach it. You learned what they wanted you to. If they taught you the wrong things since you were a baby then you will grow to consider them true because it is what you are taught. Get this point, understand this point and see if you can control the world this way. This is the brain washing system they chose to use against us.

My talk about the Aliens leads up to the CNN news and allows me to show you that these Aliens have been here all along. They have controlled mankind since the beginning. I have been a lucky one to get out the confusion and see the world differently. So my job to save humanity is to try to unite us so we can have a bigger group be aware. The more aware the more we can save ourselves.

I am not in a cult, I am not trying to be a dictator. You can see what I write and call it BS. I have tried to answer the best I can with out sounding completely nuts but to no avail it has not came out that way. I have tried not to debate but the nature of us wants to because we want answers. I have tried to lay out a big picture with little information to you because it will take months and years to get all the information out to you becuase there is over 17,000 of history that have been false to us and to go over each of them takes time.

Look for a book call "The Extreme Way" it has a brief overview of the lies and fills in some history of the world. It will give you a different view point and once you are done reading it you will see all the fallicies of the world. This book comes out in about a month and it is urgent that we get it to so many people and we can get the understanding.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to get a few chapters of it.

you sound delusional... no offense.

are you young?

step away from the kool-aid, whatever you do, okay?

I will have to say I am not the one who is delusional, I have no reason to attack you or try to figure out what is wrong with you by comming up with some term that psychatic physicians used to make you feel different, telling someone that they are enforces that thought and causes them to get lost futher. Do not ever drag someone through the dirt with name calling. It is not right and only hurts them if they need help. Your proof of that is in the psychatric facillities that never get better. Open up. Look outside the box.

You are now dividing us again with the words you say.

I am pro-people, I am just trying to help. My message is as blantant as I can make it. I have tried to be vauge and tone it down but it was not hitting the core of the problem or getting the attention it needs to. It is what it is and that is it. If 20 years goes by and nothing happens then you can chalk me up to being crazy or nuts. The world is under a change and you really have less then 4 years to get your sh*t together. If you wait until then and want to be oblivious to the waring signs thats your choice. I am just the messanger.

I will have to say I am not the one who is delusional, I have no reason to attack you or try to figure out what is wrong with you by comming up with some term that psychatic physicians used to make you feel different, telling someone that they are enforces that thought and causes them to get lost futher. Do not ever drag someone through the dirt with name calling. It is not right and only hurts them if they need help. Your proof of that is in the psychatric facillities that never get better. Open up. Look outside the box.

You are now dividing us again with the words you say.

I am pro-people, I am just trying to help. My message is as blantant as I can make it. I have tried to be vauge and tone it down but it was not hitting the core of the problem or getting the attention it needs to. It is what it is and that is it. If 20 years goes by and nothing happens then you can chalk me up to being crazy or nuts. The world is under a change and you really have less then 4 years to get your sh*t together. If you wait until then and want to be oblivious to the waring signs thats your choice. I am just the messanger.

i'm sorry. did it feel like i attacked you?

i was just making an observation about what you posted. you did intend for your posts to be observed by others, yes? your post did catch my attention... and my response is that you sound delusional.

just as you are concerned about my getting my shit together before the aliens arrive, i am equally concerned for you.

don't shoot the messenger! :eusa_whistle:

So you are one of these 2012 guys?

What do the billion year old extragalactic super aliens want from us?

Do they work with the "Illuminati world leaders" just to see us live in misery? Their culture is a billion years old! Their technology can take them between galaxies. There is nothing we can do against that. We probably can't even understand the culture that is a million years old. We will have to live with anal probes and cow mutilations then because there is NOTHING we can do against a BILLION year old EXTRA GALACTIC species!

Do they want us to become anti-competitive communistic peacenicks? I guess that means you are their messiah because for them to reveal their AWESOME!!! power to us now would shatter our wee little minds. So billion year old extra galactic alien messiah, make some flowers appear in my car tonight. Preferably 1 Magnolia blossom with a few jacaranda tree blossoms.

Will these SUPER !~wow~! aliens only going do something for us if we support your revolution? If we don't I bet they are going to let an asteroid slam into the Earth, enslave us, or !Destroy All Humans!. Or are they just going to get bored with us, haul ass, and let the ZOG/Illuminati/Beast/ Great_Whore take over the world and reduce us all to peon serfs?

Hey if these aliens are so cool, why don't they do something for all the ignorant and helpless people in third world countries who are obviously NOT being helped by the "rich" countries?

Are the good aliens going to leave and abandon us to the evil aliens?

Will joining your revolution bring the good aliens/mythical beings that will helps us fightoff "the system" and the evil aliens?

Are the aliens going to send us to super alien prison for 1000 years of spanking each for every galon of gasoline we burned?

Did the aliens really put us here? Is evolution wrong? Are they reallly God?

Is Lemuria going to rise from the ocean floor? Are the Lizard men going to comeout from the hollow Earth?

Is Cthulhu on his way?

Is the Earth's magnetic field going to flip?

Are the Aliens going to make the Robots turn the Matrix off?

17,000 years of false history? Why not start by telling me what the "World Leaders" had to do with making the Korean Turtleships. Was Plato really Black? Did Nspolean really go to Elba? Did Yakub IV really make White people by inbreeding albino black people?

The world will not end in 2012 but the one-world slave government will be in swing and really be comming underway.

I do not know if you have read any of my other post. I do talk of this person called Jehovah.

If you can look at the big picture you can see all the connections.

Let me Barney it down to you.
Say we have a 8 x 11 sheet of paper but we can only see a 2 x 2 square at a time, we will have to scroll over the paper several times to get the picture but in order to see what we just seen we would have to go back and look it over. Looking at such a small area can cause the picture not to be interpreted properly because we only see what we see at the time and we have to take time to study the picture and keep going back over it. The data needs a lot of juggling. But if we can see the whole page at one time it will make more sense becuase we see the whole thing.

So how does God fit in to this? He is the creator of life. He is the Author of the Bible, He sent his son Jesus to Earth to show people the powers that we all have. He showed how to have compassion. He did not get invovled with the politics but helped the people. He was doing healings, exorcisms and caused quite a big stir. In order to stop what he has done the Evil forces came up with Catholicism. It seemed to follow the way of Jesus in a conformed manner which got the draw of many. The Bible and the teaching were being altered by the RC and made mediators as your connection to God. They made so many things a sin and made you feel bad. The came up with a thing called Hell as a scare tatic so the uneducated people who could not read the Bible follow the RC's word not Yeshua's. They made sex a bad thing. Since a majority of the people could not read hebrew or greek then or not even educated they were just sitting ducks. Mean while the Church had all the educated people and taught a religion. They Changed the Bible to fit there needs and left the real words and meaning of the Bible out.

If you do not believe anything is possible with God then you are limiting his creative powers. I stand by that statement ---- I believe the RC just made the very same statement about Aliens a few days ago.

I bounce between the subjects because they all have to do with one another.

I will try to make a connection with you between God and the Aliens. God created them just like he created us. Now if you try to recall a story about Satan and how he was cast from the heavens into the physical world and he was condemned to live with God's very creations which he hated and vowed to take what God owns.

Could these be the Aliens? Yes they are.

What I am saying here is not in any religions teachings. Religions again if you read how I portrayed the RC to gain the power they have they used religions to control people. Now we use the government to control people.

Lizard Aliens are not real. The Aliens look like me and you. Slightly diffrerent features. The one's responsible are taller then us.

Magnetic field is not going to flip. We are electro magnetic energy.
I'll barney that down for you.
Proton's - Neutrons colliding at the atomic level creates energy. We are all made of the materials of the universe.

If you had seen me say they make so much false information. Magnetic Field flipping is one. The greatest energy is God. They are planting seeds in your miind so when a new energy field is felt we have an answer for it. They are smart. They try to counter everything with the own awnsers so we accept them.

I have got in to science debates with a few here. I said we need to understand God's science to get a real meaning of what we are observing. These Aliens, which happen to be the one's in the Bible understands God's science so they can do things that are not normal to us.
These are not normal to us because they really didn't tell us who we are. We are Power, we are compassion and we are love. We are the sons and daughters of God. He want;s us to be happy and we are having the hints being dropped to us so we can find him and rid the Evil.

Maybe this can help understand how the Bible was changed and the religions were wrong. Maybe it can give you a true understand of what the Bible really is.

I will let you digest this for now.

The fact that we are probably all decended from one mother is amazing, of course.

The question I'd like answered is this...

Are all languages also the daughers of some original mother's language?

I strongly suspect they are.

In fact, I suspect that the only humans who survived from those early trying times were those who had the tool of language (likely ALSO the gift of one mother!)

Ironically, what science seems to do often is show us how metaphorically religions seemed to have some fundamental grasp of reality.

The Eve as mother of all mankind story seems to be metaphorically (obviously not scientfically) correct, now, doesn't it?

I'm not a Christian, (or if I am, I'm a truly bad one) but it does amaze me how science seems to support the metaphors that religions gave us to explain our existence in this world

Let there be light = BIG BANG, for another example.

Singualrity? = GOD, another example

Eve = we are all sharing the genetic material of one original mother?

You know we are telepathic. We have just turned off the switch and most people think it is imposibble so it keeps it hidden and asleep.

If we knew we can do it and started doing it and taught it then we would know it and decades from now it will be common knowlede and those people will not think it's strange.

Forum List

Back