Humane Final Solution to the Jewish Problem

There are 1.5 billion muslims world wide, and only 14 million Jews.

So obviously the logistics of relocating the Hebrews to an island would make more sense. ..... :cool:
But sterilizing Muslims would be better for everyone. :cool:

It's kinda sad that some people are trying to turn this thread into a hate fest with talk of killing and war.

I only wanted to present a peaceful solution to a problem that has plagued the world since biblical times. .... :cool:

It's kinda sad that some people are trying to turn this thread into a hate fest with talk of killing and war.

I only wanted to present a peaceful solution to a problem that has plagued the world since biblical times. .... :cool:
muslims didn't start until after biblical times.

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.

What is the "problem" with Jewish people exactly? I don't find anything being done by this group of people that is any worse than anything being done by people who follow other faiths. This bickering about religion all over the world needs to stop before more people get hurt. It's foolish, it's childish, and it's very dangerous. And all for no reason. I cannot imagine any Supreme Being approving of any of this.
It makes it difficult to live with people who don't believe you have a right to exist.

It's kinda sad that some people are trying to turn this thread into a hate fest

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Jews have always been a plague on the gentile people.

First they are welcomed to reside in a host country. Then they proceed to control the country's economic and political system, and bleed it dry. Finally the indigenous people will get feed up, expelling the Jews, and they will move on to their next victim.

This predatory hebrew behavior has been repeated for thousands of years. ..... :cool:

Jews have always been a plague on the gentile people.

First they are welcomed to reside in a host country. Then they proceed to control the country's economic and political system, and bleed it dry. Finally the indigenous people will get feed up, expelling the Jews, and they will move on to their next victim.

This predatory hebrew behavior has been repeated for thousands of years. ..... :cool:
Now they have their own place to stay and muslims are literally exploding all over the planet.

My solution to the centuries old Jewish problem.

Would be to round up all Jews world wide, and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several small islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of without interference, or neighbors wanting to attack them.

Several international gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any members of the Tribe from trying to escape their Hebrew island paradise.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus an equitable Win = Win solution for both Jews and Gentiles. ..... :thup:

an interesting and little known factoid of history-------One of the Islamic methods of genocide -----not only
for jews-----but used upon jews------was the isolation of those unwilling to lick the stinking ass of
of muhummad------on either ISLANDS or in DESERT WILDERNESS regions-------forced starvation
siege. In modern times muslims used this method on Biafran/Nigerian Christians. ------old isolated
jewish communities in both Africa and India have been traced to this particular Islamic shit. In the mid-
1940s------arab muslims used this very same technique on the jewish population of East Jerusalem.
Starvation siege is an ALLAHUABBARR FAVE. For more information talk to a survivor of the
1971 Islamic genocide of the hindus of East Pakistan

"Their" problem with the Jews isn't the RELIGION, it's the ATHEISTIC LIBERAL ANTI-GOD ELEMENT. The pushers of communism. That's why most hate them. Arabs hate them because Arabs are the jealous bastard children of Abraham.

Forum List

Back