Human(s) Chromosome 2 resulted from the Fusion of two Ape Chromosomes: Easily seen.

And, so you have the same thing, only you have substituted God there. Why not assume that there were two gods?
And what difference, in this case, was there a god or not, does this somehow affect the theory? What difference would that make?
The atheists want to explain everything without God as that is religion. IOW, they discard God from science as non-existent without any evidence when there is evidence for God as science backs up the Bible. The OP and atheists think It's only Christian religious belief. Nothing of the sort. They won't admit they have atheist religious beliefs.

I don't think the creation scientists know exactly how natural selection works at this point. They have found change or adaption through changes in their genes as well as changes through environmental factors. I think both sides agree on the latter, but atheist scientists think it's through mutation or what they think evolution causes.
Atheism, feminism, homosexuality or football fanatism does not affect scientific research on objective facts.

You ******* moron my first 5 post explain it in enough detail that anyone with a 3 digit IQ could see and 80 IQ could eventually realize it.

You, OTOH, have NO EVIDENCE (not to mention proof) of ANY god.
You are an OCD Mental defective inserting Jesus/Bible into every thread with No scientific/hard evidentiary basis.
It might has well be Vishnu and the Bhagavad Gita.
Or Abott and Costello.

You ******* Brainwashed Moron.

`
Lol

Your posts are interesting, but half the reason I click on your threads is to see you lay into people like JB. You're really quite gifted at explaining in excruciating detail just how fucking stupid some people are.

Maybe go back the sordid/Lewd threads YOU post in. (pervs in bathrooms/transgender stuff)
I'm a science poster trying to keep this a Science, not religion, section.
iiIii
You're the one making a religious-type judgment in an atheist thread. Damn these people are getting religion all of a sudden in the Hooters restaurant restrooms. I don't believe it.

No proof of god exists, this is fiction
The universe, Earth, and everything in it is here. I also provided the evidence for the global flood, a supernatural event. The Bible is not a science book, but science backs up the Bible.

As for the topic, my view is “fused chromosome 2” does NOT appear in any living or fossil ape lineage. It's only found in humans. If humans came from ape-humans, then this is a big blow against ape-humans (which we have scant evidence of and does not exist today) of ever existing.

Anyway, I'm leaving this thread as people for whatever reason love to argue with me. It's you know who's thread, but he's boring.

The facts will outlast your pathetic trolling and short little life.
I was able to easily refute the OP as apes don't have it. Also, we found that...
You are also an ape. All humans are. Children learn this fact in science class.
abu afak did not explain ape fusion of its two chromosomes and human chromosome 2 fusion correctly. Next, he just discarded his opposition's argument because he's way too stupid to refute it. Facts are facts.

The evidence shows this isn't even true, so there isn't a common ancestor. However, no atheist is going to admit that. It's why I keep saying there are two types of science today. If creation science was taught in schools, then the general public would have a choice of which science is not biased and true.

I was able to easily refute the OP as apes don't have it. Also, we found that...

abu afak did not explain ape fusion of its two chromosomes and human chromosome 2 fusion correctly. Next, he just discarded his opposition's argument because he's way too stupid to refute it. Facts are facts.

The evidence shows this isn't even true, so there isn't a common ancestor. However, no atheist is going to admit that. It's why I keep saying there are two types of science today. If creation science was taught in schools, then the general public would have a choice of which science is not biased and true.
It was a mutation that worked, like all evolutionary successes.
I used 4 or 5 different good sources, you haven't posted ONE for your claim you mentally defective Fraud.
"The evidence shows it isn't even true"?
Evidence from where AnswersinGenepiss, Kweation.com?

Isn't it lights out time at the asylum at 9 PM for you.
`

Last edited:
I've won ever since arriving here because you, atheists, atheist scientists, and other sinners have lost since the 1850s. All you had to do was produce one OBSERVABLE evidence for evolution and would have won. For example, a monkey that walks like a human....

See the OP.

`

MY links quite extensively showed this.. 3 or 4 including a youtube for low IQers like you.

Humans have one less chromosome than apes: a Mutation. Thus us. But only by a little.
Another evidence of common descent.
`

Last edited:
Actually, homo sapiens appears after all the rest per that chart and so far we only know for sure the fusion exists in we humans~homo sapiens.
No.

The fusion is shown by evidence to almost certainly have happened before our most recent common ancestor with both Denisovans and Neandertals.

No.

The fusion is shown by evidence to almost certainly have happened before our most recent common ancestor with both Denisovans and Neandertals.
If there really is such "evidence" and it's not another figment of your imaginations, then please show/document such. Share with us the useful links/URLs/Etc.

Opinions, yours or others, aren't valid on this.

Show Your Evidence, Please !!!

If there really is such "evidence" and it's not another figment of your imaginations, then please show/document such.
I am not your mommy. Go Google it.

See, you are already outing yourself. If you were honestly interested, you would have looked it up instead of childishly denying it exists without knowing either way.

But you are not honest. You just proved it. And I will not be doing your troll exercise. Sorry. Maybe someone else will.

If there really is such "evidence" and it's not another figment of your imaginations, then please show/document such. Share with us the useful links/URLs/Etc.

Opinions, yours or others, aren't valid on this.

Show Your Evidence, Please !!!
You don't get the first 4 posts of the thread?
It's explained quite well.
That Human Chromosone 2 is end-to-end a perfect match for the that of the great apes 2a and 2b?
Another in-denial godist that wants a video-tape but would convict someone to hang on a worse circumstantial case.
Endless demand-detail/Shift the Burden Fallacy/BS.

And this is just one piece of an even more extensive case with much more evidence. (fossils etc)
This (DNA)_ wasn't even known until well after Darwin's theory was accepted.
Like all the new relevant sciences since 1860 it has not only not been contradicted, but Helped confirm Evo.
`

Forum List

Back