Human Rights Violations

You white racists think that just because you hit the disagree button that it means something. I don't GAF what you don't agree with. You are going to face the truth.

The 2019 Global Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors Study published in The Lancet estimated that from 1980-2018, a span of 38 years, that police in the United States killed 30,800 people.44 During the same time period the study estimated that 293,000 people worldwide were killed by police.45 The study found that despite the U.S. having only 4 percent of the global population, that American law enforcement was responsible for more than 13 percent of all police killings on planet earth.46 The per capita people apparently missed this one.

"The burden of police violence fatalities in the USA is known to fall disproportionately on Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic populations. Recent studies suggest that over the life course, about one in every 1000 Black men are killed by the police in the USA, making them 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than White men. Black women are about 1.4 times more likely to be killed by police than are White women. Systemic and direct racism, manifested in laws and policies as well as personal implicit biases, result in Black, Indigenous, and Hispanic Americans being the targets of police violence."

GBD 2019 Police Violence US Subnational Collaborators, Fatal police violence by race and state in the USA, 1980–2019: a network meta-regression, The Lancet , VOLUME 398, ISSUE 10307, P1239-1255, OCTOBER 02, 2021, DEFINE_ME

"Vast numbers of the country's 17,000 police departments don't file fatal police shooting reports at all."

Police are given a couple options that are problematic relative to both the fourth and fourteenth amendments. Pretextual stops and qualified immunity. Both allow police way too much authority to restrict individual freedom and both allow police to conduct themselves in a manner that would be criminal if they were not in uniform. A pretextual stop is when police stop a person for a minor crime because they believe they have committed a more serious crime. As it pertains to race, this is where the belief in the inherent criminality of blacks turn into a problem when a white individual who has problems with racial bias is given employment in law enforcement. Pretextual stops such as what happened to Philando Castile have been done on millions of blacks, including me. The Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S. found that such stops are often the beginning of a process that leads to the use of deadly force by police against blacks in the United States.

"The Commissioners find that pretextual traffic stops are a common precursor to police killings and uses of excessive force against people of African descent. Indeed, 6 of the 44 cases heard by the Commissioners involved police use of deadly force during a traffic stop. This figure is consistent with national trends. According to a study conducted by National Public Radio, more than a quarter of the police killings in 2018 occurred during traffic stops. The use of force against civilians, however, is not commensurate with the level of risk confronted by law enforcement during stops. According to a study by legal scholar Jordan Woods, “the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops.” Conversely, a report by ProPublica found that Black men were killed at a rate of 31.17 per every one million stops."

Time Out! Seems that we have a little problem here. The report points out that a police officer faces a potential murder 1 in every 6.5 million stops. I believe you have a better shot at winning the lottery than that. Yet police are killing people at routine stops because they claim they are in danger. Jordan Woods did a 10-year study of police stops and it is considered one of the most in depth that has been done. The findings were published in 2019 and is available at the Michigan Law Review repository website. Here are his words:

"To summarize, the findings do not support the dominant danger narrative surrounding routine traffic stops. Based on a conservative estimate, I found that the rate for a felonious killing of an officer during a routine traffic stop for a traffic violation was only 1 in every 6.5 million stops. The rate for an assault that results in serious injury to an officer was only 1 in every 361,111 stops. Finally, the rate for an assault (whether it results in officer injury or not) was only 1 in every 6,959 stops. Less conservative estimates suggest that these rates may be much lower. In addition, the vast majority (over 98%) of the evaluated cases in the study resulted in no or minor injuries to the officers. Further, only a very small percentage of cases (about 3%) involved violence against officers in which a gun or knife was used or found at the scene, and the overwhelming majority of those cases resulted in no or minor injuries to an officer. Less than 1% of the evaluated cases involved guns or knives and resulted in serious injury to or the felonious killing of an officer."

Jordan B. Woods, Policing, Danger Narratives, and Routine Traffic Stops, 117 MICH. L. REV. 635 (2019). "Policing, Danger Narratives, and Routine Traffic Stops" by Jordan Blair Woods

He'll hang in as long as he believes reparations are on the way.
Jews got reparations from our government and America didn't gas them. So shut the fuck up.

"There's all kinds of places you can go IM2, since you hate America so much."

The first amendment says I can stay right here and air my grievance. Your white ass bitches about the government 24/7. I am bitching about the government. If your white asses don't like it, move your pasty butts to a country that doesn't have a first amendment.

Jews got reparations from our government and America didn't gas them. So shut the fuck up.

In fact, America has paid out Holocaust reparations paid by countries that actively participated in The Holocaust to survivors and their families that settled in the US post-World War II. No reparations were paid by US taxpayers.

If you could find another country willing to pony up slavery reparations, I would be more than willing to allow the US to distribute them.

In fact, America has paid out Holocaust reparations paid by countries that actively participated in The Holocaust to survivors and their families that settled in the US post-World War II. No reparations were paid by US taxpayers.

If you could find another country willing to pony up slavery reparations, I would be more than willing to allow the US to distribute them.
I looked it up---you are confused---well-fare for
persons living below the poverty level is not
reparations

reparations

Some reparations paid by by the restoration of property from France, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy was facilitated by US as early as 1946.

As I said, the US taxpayer never paid reparations to any Jewish survivors.

reparations
No you didn't look it up and you racists have claimed the welfare is reparations when you talk about blacks. But the fact is, the US government paid Jews Reparations, they paid the nation of Japan reparations after WW2, and paid Iraq reparations after we invaded. Learn what reparations are instead of what some white racist says it is.

Some reparations paid by by the restoration of property from France, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy was facilitated by US as early as 1946.

As I said, the US taxpayer never paid reparations to any Jewish survivors.
Incorrect. And US tax payers are still paying Native Americans and will do so for as long as there is a United States for things that happened before we were born. But I won't let this thread be hijacked by the normal white racist foolishness.

The quote below is written by members of the National Conference of Black Lawyers, the International Association of Democratic Lawyers, and the National Lawyers Guild as part of the Report of the International Commission of Inquiry on Systemic Racist Police Violence against People of African Descent in the U.S., on page 16:

"The Commissioners find a prima facie case of Crimes against Humanity warranting an investigation by the International Criminal Court (ICC). The crimes under the Rome Statute include: Murder, Severe Deprivation of Physical Liberty, Torture, Persecution of people of African descent, and other Inhumane Acts, which occurred in the context of a widespread or systematic attack directed against the civilian population of Black people in the U.S."

For "I am Too a racist pile of shit", "racism" is Der Juden, the whites. He and his ilk seek to "solve" racism by genocide.

IM2 seeks nothing less than the death of every white person on the planet.
He hates white men.. he wants different rules,, He can’t exist in the world where everybody is equal.. He loves when white Democrats kiss his ass lol.. Little does he know why Democrats pander to him

Last edited:
He hates white men.. he wants different rules,, He can exist in the world where everybody is equal.. He loves when white Democrats kiss his ass lol.. Little does he know why Democrats pander to him

IM2 is inferior.

He thinks he's inferior because he's black. But IM2 is inferior because he's stupid and lacks the basic human traits of empathy and integrity.

He thinks that if he could get rid of whites, he wouldn't be inferior anymore. But all one has to do is look at Clarence Thomas or Winsome Sears to see that isn't true. Race has nothing to do with it. IM2 is an inferior pile of shit because he is stupid and evil, not because he's black.

IM2 is inferior.

He thinks he's inferior because he's black. But IM2 is inferior because he's stupid and lacks the basic human traits of empathy and integrity.

He thinks that if he could get rid of whites, he wouldn't be inferior anymore. But all one has to do is look at Clarence Thomas or Winsome Sears to see that isn't true. Race has nothing to do with it. IM2 is an inferior pile of shit because he is stupid and evil, not because he's black.
We should call welfare (im2)

IM2 is inferior.

You are apparently talking about yourself.

Forum List

Back