Human-Monkey Embryos Created

Another interesting tidbit-
In 1985, Fauci married Christine Grady, a nurse and bioethicist with the NIH, after they met while treating a patient.[85] Grady is chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.[51]
I just wonder, has that quack Fauchi EVER treated a patient that (survived) paid him for the service? I'm sure I could look it up if I really gave a fuck, but it just seems to me that the mother fucker has never been anything more than a political appointee and really doesn't know shit about shit in the real world.

Human-Monkey Embryos Created

Because the Democrats are trying genetics to improve the intelligence of their voters.

too good to pass up......
:dev3:

I'm a genealogical monkey
My friends are pharma junkies
That's not really true

I'm a manufactured pleaser
The whore of organ squeezers
What you do?

But I've been bit and I've been bossed around
By every two bit science clown
Have you babe?

But I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too

1618791772713.png

I was bitten by a call
Of the greed and fear and all
But I pulled on through

Yeah, I'm a sack of broken genes
But I’m here to make the scene
Don't you?

Well I hope we're not too messianic
Or a trifle too satanic
But we love to play the blues

But well I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too
Monkey woman too babe

I'm a monkey man

I'm a monkey man

I'm a monkey man
I'm a monkey man
I'm a monkey
I'm a monkey

I'm a monkey

~S~ (w/apologies to the Stones, and anyone remotely a fan)

So here we sit. Ethical or not?

Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte at the Salk Institute in California and his colleagues have produced what are known as human-monkey chimeras, with human stem cells – special cells that have the ability to develop into many different cell types – inserted in macaque embryos in petri dishes in the lab.

Read more: Human cells grown in monkey embryos raise ethical concerns

Who funds Salk?
Funding Sources | Lyumkis Lab - Salk Institute for Biological Studies
View attachment 481285View attachment 481286
Don't we have enough already looting and burning down shit holes?
Fascinating. Oh, and we see you.

So here we sit. Ethical or not? People that know me know my answer.
Don’t know why the link comes up as Define Me, but it is a link to their research study.

Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte at the Salk Institute in California and his colleagues have produced what are known as human-monkey chimeras, with human stem cells – special cells that have the ability to develop into many different cell types – inserted in macaque embryos in petri dishes in the lab.

Who funds Salk?
What I want to see is them recreating Ice Age animals like the Mammoth and the Sabertooth.

I just wonder, has that quack Fauchi EVER treated a patient that (survived) paid him for the service? I'm sure I could look it up if I really gave a fuck, but it just seems to me that the mother fucker has never been anything more than a political appointee and really doesn't know shit about shit in the real world.

Fauci is America's Josef Mengele.

Don’t know why the link comes up as Define Me, but it is a link to their research study.

Who funds Salk?
These are dark days for humanity...very dark.

So here we sit. Ethical or not?

Who funds Salk?
Don't we have enough already looting and burning down shit holes?
Fascinating. Oh, and we see you.
No you don't. I never lived near a shit hole. Drove through them a lot. No need to ever visit Mogadishu though.

Who funds Salk?
What I want to see is them recreating Ice Age animals like the Mammoth and the Sabertooth.
It’s probably just around the bend if this is true...

Fauci is America's Josef Mengele.
Fauci makes me miss Dr Suess.....~S~

Another interesting tidbit-
In 1985, Fauci married Christine Grady, a nurse and bioethicist with the NIH, after they met while treating a patient.[85] Grady is chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center.[51]
He’s oblivious, just as many politicians are.

They've been genetically engineering animals for decades. Like sometime in the 80s. they have engineered a human/ pig. The creature came out very deformed. They have animals activist representatives I guess was from Green Peace to witnessed it. That they have made the pig for human consumption. At the time, they wanted to make a pig that is more leaner than the ordinary pigs. But it was so deformed that they claimed that they will not try it again.
It was called the Beltville pig or something like that. But I can't find it on the internet no more. But now they're pretending that they have made the first pig/human embryo a couple of years ago.
But they have been creating human/pigs for organ transplant studies. That it cost their sponsors a lot of money to fund these experiments. That these animals that they are claiming that they are not being sold to meat processing plants. But they have said the same thing about their other experiments, like their GMO crops that was only supposed to be use for medical purposes, like it was supposedly be used for to create medicines for the critically ill.

hell-gif_02_delay-0.1s.gif

They've been genetically engineering animals for decades. Like sometime in the 80s. they have engineered a human/ pig. The creature came out very deformed. They have animals activist representatives I guess was from Green Peace to witnessed it. That they have made the pig for human consumption. At the time, they wanted to make a pig that is more leaner than the ordinary pigs. But it was so deformed that they claimed that they will not try it again.
It was called the Beltville pig or something like that. But I can't find it on the internet no more. But now they're pretending that they have made the first pig/human embryo a couple of years ago.
But they have been creating human/pigs for organ transplant studies. That it cost their sponsors a lot of money to fund these experiments. That these animals that they are claiming that they are not being sold to meat processing plants. But they have said the same thing about their other experiments, like their GMO crops that was only supposed to be use for medical purposes, like it was supposedly be used for to create medicines for the critically ill.

View attachment 481496

I found it. Ty.
From the article-
In the past, human-animal chimeras have been beyond reach. Such experiments are currently ineligible for public funding in the United States (so far, the Salk team has relied on private donors for the chimera project). Public opinion, too, has hampered the creation of organisms that are part human, part animal.

Seems funding by the NIH is now allowed. Sickening.

View attachment 481496

I found it. Ty.
From the article-
In the past, human-animal chimeras have been beyond reach. Such experiments are currently ineligible for public funding in the United States (so far, the Salk team has relied on private donors for the chimera project). Public opinion, too, has hampered the creation of organisms that are part human, part animal.

Seems funding by the NIH is now allowed. Sickening.

Yea, but I was saying that there was another human pig hybrid that was created sometimes in the 80s. But this one was created around four years ago.
But they have been creating hybrids behind our backs for decades. China is the only country that doesn't cares about ethics. And that is why our government and other countries' governments goes to China and pay them to perform experiments over there. And so these meds that are made in China could have been made with aborted fetuses. And that is why they want to ban Christianity. Because it stands in their way to make them lots of money.
But this monkey human hybrid is an old story in China.
But the guy Prof. Gordon Gallup in the video about the humanzee, said that he heard of a researcher that already had created human monkey hybrid but through another process , but it was kept under wraps.
And I believe that they are putting these human hybrid leftovers in our meals. That there have been a major outbreak of Parkinson disease, but it could actually be another disease that is called Kuru.

VERIFY: Johnson & Johnson used aborted fetal cells to crate COVID-19 vaccine

Forum List

Back