Huge Winter Storm Coming

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
Are you ready?Get prepared.Big winter mess coming.Biden has failed again.He should have declared a disaster and get funds to these areas.People are going to suffer because of his incompetence.When you have a fool in office this is what happens.Trump would have been right on top of this.

See the source image

I'm trying to get ready now. This is going to suck. It's going to be -22 on Tuesday. The hell is that? Why?

AND, there is still ice on the damn road from this past Tuesday because we haven't been over 32 degrees since then. AND
I'm still going to wind up mowing the lawn by the end of the month. Bet.

Globull warming- 80% chance of snow down here where I stays- in February o_O it's been 80 years since it snowed here in February-

The High Monday forecast to be 21 with a low of 9 Monday night-

I got beer,coffee,plenty to eat.Gas for the generator.I'm ready.We are getting 10 inches of snow.The only reason I would go out in that mess is if I run out of Bounce dryer sheets.

jesus fkin christ......people complain about the cold when they go from their heated house/etc to heated car in seconds
...my dad was at the Chosin where it was 30 BELOW--not wind chill.....living for weeks in it ...marching many miles in it...''''sleeping'' in it
...I would walk 3 miles to work when it was 5 degrees out...actually, I got a little warm because I dressed properly
....yes, the roads are crap and people drive like jackasses--even 33 ton Sherman tanks would slide in ice/snow..so don't drive like a jackass

...I love it ..I go shovel and can't stop....I'll shovel my neighbors' stuff.....great work out in the winter

jesus fkin christ......people complain about the cold when they go from their heated house/etc to heated car in seconds
...my dad was at the Chosin where it was 30 BELOW--not wind chill.....living for weeks in it ...marching many miles in it...''''sleeping'' in it
...I would walk 3 miles to work when it was 5 degrees out...actually, I got a little warm because I dressed properly
....yes, the roads are crap and people drive like jackasses--even 33 ton Sherman tanks would slide in ice/snow..so don't drive like a jackass
You know................whenever you post I have to stifle this incredible urge to beat the shit out of you. It's because you are repulsively obnoxious..............often.

How right you are! Just think if this generation, that`s afraid of masks, had to go to war.

There was a 100 car pile up in the DFW area, on I-35 west day before yesterday- it was blamed on Black ice- ruh-roh- Last I read 5 people died- I wonder if here are any Black ICE members offended?

Joe is doing this too you to make you comply with COVID shiver in place protocols

You know................whenever you post I have to stifle this incredible urge to beat the shit out of you. It's because you are repulsively obnoxious..............often.
PUSS
..I CIVILLY reply to your idiotic Mid east/etc threads and then you give me shit--very stupid of you

I'm trying to get ready now. This is going to suck. It's going to be -22 on Tuesday. The hell is that? Why?

AND, there is still ice on the damn road from this past Tuesday because we haven't been over 32 degrees since then. AND
I'm still going to wind up mowing the lawn by the end of the month. Bet.
Colder than that. Chemical salts to make the ice extra slick, and a low-temperature petroleum grease film on the wet and salty ice. Long steep downgrade on the highway. Premeditated. Miracle to escape death as intended by the cops.
Just like Fort Worth.
This is the work of MS-13 Executioners -- many of whom hold jobs in law enforcement.

How right you are! Just think if this generation, that`s afraid of masks, had to go to war.
...masks really don't help....I see people all the time touching common surfaces with their bare hands/etc

Forum List

Back