What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Huge Swing Toward Romney After Debate*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

1. I hear the fat lady singing.
2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.
4. 12 point swing since debate.
5. Obama is dead already.
LINK:Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

"The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Reaction score
I'll bookmark this thread for you.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
People saw that romney is genuinely smart while obozo is over-rated. He's a dummy - an affirmative action baby with a great speaking voice. He did ok against mccain in the 2008 debates because mccain is a moron too.

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
They have to be in panic mode at the campaign HQ's
Axelrod must be going nuts

SniperFire

Reaction score
Obama couldn't run an Ant Farm.

That just dawned on 10's of millions of swing voters who saw Obama flounder.

IHBF

Rookie
Reaction score
The first debate was a huge wake up call for Obama. By the time he realized Romney was not McCain, his head was spinning so fast all he could do was hang it down.

Obama will come out sassy in the next one. He'll say some fancy things off the bat. But once it gets into details, Romney will shine again.

Obama won't recover from the second ass whipping and anyone with a lick of sense and an ounce of integrity will be true with their self and realize Romney is the better candidate.

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll bookmark this thread for you.

Hmmm I bookmarked a lot of those threads from the left before last weeks debate claiming Romney was toast and the election was over.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama couldn't run an Ant Farm.

That just dawned on 10's of millions of swing voters who saw Obama flounder.

He's black which means he can't actually DO anything. He likes to sit around and talk and thinks that's an accomplishment. All blacks are like that - verbals. Useless creatures.

Romney is a businessman and a doer.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well I can tell you I saw this firsthand.

I was at the grocery store on Saturday and the guy behind me asked if I had watched the debate. I said Hell Yeah. He told me that he voted for Barry in 2008 and was leaning his way next election.

After watching the debate and Romneys smoking of Barry he said he did an about face. He really liked what Romney had to say and he didnt' like Barry's non answers.

He's now voting for Romney/Ryan in Nov.

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, that settles it then. If the guy behind you in line changed his mind, it is all over.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't be an ass LL. It was one guy who I personally spoke with.

I'm sure there are many devout Dems who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

Same goes for Reps.

Being an Indi I vote for the guy who I think will do the better job. That ain't Barry. He's had four years and done jack shit. Time for a change.

Last edited:

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah.......YOU'RE an indie! If ever there were one.

Yeah I'm a registered Indi and A fiscal conservative.

Sorry you don't approve. Of course your opinion means jack shit to me.

Whatever floats your boat ther LL. LOL.

jwoodie

Gold Member
Reaction score
I suspect that most of the racist rants on this thread are planted by desperate Obama supporters.

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Reaction score
So now I see that when partisans like what the poll says, there's no longer a conspiracy...

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.
LINK:Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

"The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I love usmb archives

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a questions. Could a new candidate be placed on the ballot At this stage ? Say someone died or stepped down, does the next get get an automatic spot?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sorry bout that,

2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Perfect! :clap:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List