Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I hear the fat lady singing.
2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.
4. 12 point swing since debate.
5. Obama is dead already.
LINK:Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

"The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
People saw that romney is genuinely smart while obozo is over-rated. He's a dummy - an affirmative action baby with a great speaking voice. He did ok against mccain in the 2008 debates because mccain is a moron too.

The first debate was a huge wake up call for Obama. By the time he realized Romney was not McCain, his head was spinning so fast all he could do was hang it down.

Obama will come out sassy in the next one. He'll say some fancy things off the bat. But once it gets into details, Romney will shine again.

Obama won't recover from the second ass whipping and anyone with a lick of sense and an ounce of integrity will be true with their self and realize Romney is the better candidate.

Obama couldn't run an Ant Farm.

That just dawned on 10's of millions of swing voters who saw Obama flounder.

He's black which means he can't actually DO anything. He likes to sit around and talk and thinks that's an accomplishment. All blacks are like that - verbals. Useless creatures.

Romney is a businessman and a doer.

Well I can tell you I saw this firsthand.

I was at the grocery store on Saturday and the guy behind me asked if I had watched the debate. I said Hell Yeah. He told me that he voted for Barry in 2008 and was leaning his way next election.

After watching the debate and Romneys smoking of Barry he said he did an about face. He really liked what Romney had to say and he didnt' like Barry's non answers.

He's now voting for Romney/Ryan in Nov.

Don't be an ass LL. It was one guy who I personally spoke with.

I'm sure there are many devout Dems who would vote for Jack the Ripper as long as he were a Dem.

Same goes for Reps.

Being an Indi I vote for the guy who I think will do the better job. That ain't Barry. He's had four years and done jack shit. Time for a change.

Last edited:
Yeah.......YOU'RE an indie! If ever there were one.

Yeah I'm a registered Indi and A fiscal conservative.

Sorry you don't approve. Of course your opinion means jack shit to me.

Whatever floats your boat ther LL. LOL.

I suspect that most of the racist rants on this thread are planted by desperate Obama supporters.

Sorry bout that,

2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.
LINK:Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away? - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

"The Pew poll is devastating, just devastating. Before the debate, Obama had a 51 - 43 lead; now, Romney has a 49 - 45 lead. That's a simply unprecedented reversal for a candidate in October. Before Obama had leads on every policy issue and personal characteristic; now Romney leads in almost all of them. Obama's performance gave Romney a 12 point swing! I repeat: a 12 point swing. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I love usmb archives

I have a questions. Could a new candidate be placed on the ballot At this stage ? Say someone died or stepped down, does the next get get an automatic spot?

Sorry bout that,

2. Obama already lost.
3. Just *WOW*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Perfect! :clap:

Forum List

Back